View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Singing out of boredom(Sable) 

Post Singing out of boredom(Sable)
A quiet day without classes was oddly difficult for Airi to handle used to having people around her enjoying a crowd & people to chat to but, beyond that she just enjoyed getting away from her hobbies in class work. With all her school work complete she stood by her closet in room 400 one of the larger rooms in campus as it was in the X00 line of dorm rooms. She had no room mates to keep her company nor did she have any friends whom she'd seen in the last day or so.

"What to do What to do. Guess I could sing a little..."

she said to herself as she dug through her closer standing in just her favorite leek print bra & panties before pulling out a costume and throwing it on Dressed now in her costume she moved to hook her MP3 up to a set of speakers playing the appropriate tune without words before the run away J-pop idol would begin to sing another one of her favorite anime themes

"ichiban kirei na sora wo tobouyo
tashika na mirai he Try!"

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:50 am

Post Re: Singing out of boredom(Sable)
Sable would sigh just pissed about her stay in this school so far she's been horny all day found out her new roomie is a theif and a germaphobe and to make things worst she hadn't had sex since she got here

"damn it I don't have sex im going to go nuts!"

she started to hear some singing as she blinks "wow who's ever singing that must have a nice..." she would listing to the song closely and gasp "oh my god I know that song!" she would put her ear to the door and listen "that voice sounds kind of familiar too but where have I hared it form..."

Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:25 am

Airi tapped her feet as the tune continued before begining once more moving to the tune a little now as she sung in her mind seeing her audience again and her in her usual clothes the cheering the applause; she always opened with a cover or two before doing her own songs.

"negai ha hitomi no naka kagayaite afureru egao
nagare ni tsubasa wo azukete ima ha furikae razuni"

A quick spin towards the door and she continued head bobing gently to the beat.

meguri aeta kiseki ha Pleasure Line
yakusoku shitayo ne

ichiban kirei na sora he tobouyo
nando taore temo "Try!"
kizutsu kinagara tsukamu ashita
yasashiiku tsuyoku kataru kimi wo wasurenai itsumo...

She swayed her hips gently and at the end of this portion of the song raised her hand and view high with her trade mark innocent smile shining on her face the door to her room wide open.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 am

she would slowly crack the door open and would clap her hands and smile "that was awsome!" she says running to her "um hi im Sable its nice to meet you." she says with a sly grin "so what's your name?"

Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:05 am

Airi turned and tapped the pause button on he rplayer before looking to sable offering a kindly bow.

"Oh hello; It's good to meet you Sable. My name is Airi Katsuragi... Ugh I keep using my real name... I assumed a fake name and never use it!"

she sighed slightly taking off the blue nun's habait from her head and shrugged.

"Thanks for the compliment It's nice to hear People still like my voice... I miss people complimenting my voice with such passion."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:38 am

her eyes would sparkle when she hared that name "no way I got one of your CDS I knew you sound familiar!" she says with with a grin "oh my god you are so AWSOME!" she would hug her tightly and give her a deep long Kiss

Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:41 am

She blinked quite surprised by Sable's sudden embrace and kiss eyes a bit wide. Surprised was too weak a word for it, She never quite had a fan react like this to her; sure hugs and gentle kisses but this!? She pulled away after a few moment's of letting her do as she would.

"Arigatou. Was sort of getting used to people not knowing who I was though I have to admit it was nice not being mobbed when I arrived."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:56 am

the small blue hair girl would smile "well im not a mob im just one sexy girl so you don't have to worry but anyway how did a star like you get into a place like this.?"

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:12 am

"My recording contract... the last one I signed I ran away from, they wanted me to sing other people's writing and call it my own because my songs didn't get written fast enough for them and my contract said I had to. this was the only place I was sure they wouldn't find me."

or so she thought; her company knew well about this school and funded it decently; they'd already requested her to be returned the second she graduated and if needed have her memory altered if she came into contact with the island's creatures; they'd done it once before on her and it worked successfully to change her recording contract, they weren't going to lose their cash cow so easily.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:26 am

she noded and folded her arms and nodded "I see. that makes sense." she says while looking at her form head to toe before she moved up to her closer and gives her another deep kiss "sorry but your just so cute!"

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:57 pm

She blinked before offering a nod and cute smile with a tilted head.

"Everyone says that when they see me."

she giggled cutely; innocently, as always, there was just a soothing air about her.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:10 am

she would give the singer a sly grin "do they also do this.." she says before going under her skirt and started to rub her pussy alittle as she grins "how does that feel?"

Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:53 am

"It feels like your touching me... what about it?"

she asked curiously looking as sable as she played under her skirt in fact the touch wasn't causing even a slight bit of arousal i n the girl.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:15 am

she was in shock nothing no reaction form this girl she wasn't even wet she would rub it harder and would also rub her clit to see what would happen

"you mean you don't feel anything when I do this?" she ask before ksising her neck softly and push her finger against her pussy

Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:21 am

"No... not really why? Should i be?"

She asked curiously looking at the blue haired girl and indeed she had been honest; though naturally her body should have reacted it seemed about as useful as trying to please a statue though she certainly felt as warm as a flesh and blood human and did look human in every way and she was in fact as human as sable.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]