View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:23 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 If We Shadows Have Offended ... (for Severity) 

Post Re: If We Shadows Have Offended ... (for Severity)
Pops, burbles and crackling sounds all issued forth from his mouth, his eye lids apparently growing heavy as they sealed themselves shut. Feeling the explosions rushing out of him he simply basked in the sensations that coursed over him. Those small cocks wilted though only slightly for they had retained much of their rigid, though rubbery, nature. It was his primary cock, the one that had been designed for such carnal delights, that continued onward unimpeded by the expenditure of the smaller ones.

The rippling sensations caused by the harmonious friction of movement rushing over him had only sweetened in intensity when he felt Severity's body coming to life around him once more. The press of her walls against him coupled with the crampt space due to the tentatcle pressed within those soft folds of her body as well had been enough to induce a rather luscious effect for those rippling waves of pleasure spread out against his smooth mauve flesh. His nervous system became abuzz with a warmth that exuded through him, his movements suddenly slowing though both cock and tentacle were still wild with movement flailing about even if he had not pressed himself in and out of her passage with those continued frantic movements.

Letting his own elasticity take charge, Aegir felt the flow of his body expand outward as those appendages wriggled about within her depths. His shaft began to throb, pulsing in time with the beats of his heart. Knowing it would not be long now the tip of his tentacle upon her clit began to stir against her body even quicker as a slight tremble quaked his form.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 am
Profile ICQ

She gripped the tentacles restraining her arms tightly, feeling the probing tendril that teased her clit speed in its motions. She consciously squeezed her vaginal muscles, feeling the huge cock twitch deep inside her.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:41 am

Compressed even further as she squeezed him Severity would find that his cock had some give to it. Like a rubber band that appendage like all his appendages could stretch and contract. It could also be compressed or expanded through subtle alterations or added pressure. Grabbing hold of her senses Aegir knew that she was behaving on a conscious level, a matter that was perhaps more thrilling and intoxicating than feeling her sweet bliss rolling over his embedded member. The want, the need, it had relayed so much to him in that moment.

A sharpe increase in those peculiar sounds rose out from his mouth, fingers gliding against her silken flesh Aegir's eyes sprang opened quite suddenly as a stream had been wrenched free of his body. A stream of his own release, cool, yet seemingly as thick as that very appendage that wormed into her. His cock trashing about like a fish torn from the ocean, wriggling here and there as it emptied its very essence into the shealth of her body.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:01 am
Profile ICQ

Severity's eyes widened as she felt the steady stream of his release rush into her body. "Oh god...' she muttered softly, staring up at him, terrified.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:10 am

With his mouth tentacles twitching softly from side to side and up and down his gaze lingered upon her own finding her wide-eyed. Panic? He had missed the initial impression upon her mind so caught up with his own pleasure at that stage that he had failed to register her own thoughts. His experience with humans allowed him a little bit of insight into the workings of their minds while those personalities that he had absorbed into himself helped in further understanding this unusual species. Aegir still got impressions wrong a great many times seeing that his species outlook had been totally alien to that of human perceptions.

Fear of pregnancy? That was how he had perceived her wide-eyed reaction not registering the fact that it could have been any number of things from shock to surprise at the betrayal of her body.

My kind is sterile, you need not worry there ... he had no reason to explain all the nuisances of his species, how they evolved and the fact that the only danger she would have been in would have arisen from the expenditure of his nodes. Even they would do little to her in the short term weaving their changes slowly over numerous years.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:23 am
Profile ICQ

"It's not that..." she said quietly, biting her lip. This... thing had just raped her, and her mind was still reeling from the surprise and the pleasure.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:31 am

As he recovered from his momentary lapse Aegir could hear her words spilling into his mind. So he had been wrong, it happened for deciphering humans was an artform that he had not yet quite mastered. Drinking in her surprise Aegir could sense her thoughts clearly now. His own body still rested over her own, his cock and tentacle still wriggling inside her despite his recent release. Waves of pleasure still rolled over his length which had become sensative in the aftermath of his own body's exoneration.

Ahh, I can sense your thoughts clearer now. A miscalculation upon my part, a momentary lapse, which I assure you does not happen all that often. You are confused ... surprised that something you did not want could feel so desireable. Needless to say your audition is not quite yet over Severity.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:53 am
Profile ICQ

She glanced down. "Please- no more- there can't be more!" she said, her voice coming in harsh, ragged gasps.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:23 am

Oh, but there is more. He gestured his hand casually though the action was entirely for sementics. There had been no need for him in doing so in order to invoke his telekinesis. Effortlessly he hefted her meager weight off of the ground, appendages fully sliding free of her as he did so for his posture straightened and righted itself up in doing so. Without a need to hold onto her save for the power of his mind alone his tentacles released her from his grasp save for two that snaked out to take hold of her ankles. With a sharp tug he splayed her legs apart even as he elevated her to a height just above his head over seven feet in the air.

Tilting his head back the mass of mouth tentacles flailed about with an eagerness that could not fully be captured by words. Aegir did not explain himself, there was no need to especially seeing that she would soon find out what further things he had in store for her. It would have been a shame to waste all that sweet nectar and so, without further preamble all four of those mouth tentacles lashed out racing each out towards the glisten pink folds of flesh before his very eyes. Each pushing and shoving as they pressed against then finally into her body.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:46 am
Profile ICQ

Severity's eyes widened as she was hoisted into the air. "What are you-" she began, then froze as the first tentacle flicked against her soft skin. She chose not to fight it, panting slightly as they squeezed into her.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:10 am

Doing? He concluded for her, unhindered by speech given his telepathic abilities. His gaze had a clear view of her sex for he had no need to press close to her given the length of those tentacles he could remain half a step from her and still allow them to plunder her body. Seeing that she had instantly submitted to his touch had been as delicious as the sweetest of desserts. Four tentacles compressed themselves in order to invade her. Each one streaking out through the soft moist folds like lightning racing down from the clouds to the earth beneath. Twisting and turning as they went these mouth tentacles worked diligently like bees gathering the nectar from flowers they too gathered up nectar though it was a nectar of a different sort altogether.

It was the moisture of her body that he was after, the elogant taste of her. Sure he had gathered up a tasty morsel through the application of his tentacles for Aegir's sense of touch had been linked to that of his sense of taste. But he wanted to truly taste her, to drink up that essence her body so obediently generated thus far.

Why I'm sampling your taste my dear, he went silent in her mind for just a moment, to determine whether or not I should consume you.

He had not been serious about that later statement, at least not in the sense of devouring her. The only consumption of her he would perform would be the dining off of her thoughts and the drinking of this elixir found between her thighs.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:46 am
Profile ICQ

Severity's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" she asked, her voice quiet and tremulous.Her wetness seemed to be absorbed as soon as it came, which was quicker and quicker by the minute.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:05 am

Moist and smooth mauve tentacles pressed deeper inside her, his natural elasticity going to work as he continued to explore her. The way his tentacles moved against those soft inner walls had been akin to a knife scrapping itself against the side of a jar to get the last vestiges of peanut butter, jam or whatever contents that jar may hold out. Gathered moisture against those tentacles prickled his sense of taste even further though the more liquid her body generated the more he greedily consumed against those flailing appendages. His mind pressing into hers just as his body moved through hers in the physical realm Aegir probed her thoughts though it had been unnecessary considering the pitch and tone of her voice he had assumed he had a good handle upon the emotions that were swirling through her like some forebearing storm that threatened to sweep over her. Dark clouds of panic, the rumbling thunder of alarm, Aegir had been satisfied by the effects of his words. And while he could be somewhat callous and sadistic when the mood struck him today had not been one of those days.

And miss out on snaring you again? He let that linger in her mind for awhile allowing her to draw her own conclusions from the statement. While Severity had not been amongst his normal prey she had been quite entertaining. Besides, there were rules against consumption of students though he need not explain that matter to her. I think not, my dear.

While he had not played around with her mind any further in the sense of altering the sensations she was receiving Aegir pressed upon her in a different way entirely. The brush of a tentacle tip had stretched out to stimulate an internal errogenous zone guided by earlier experience for Aegir had paid particular attention to the magnitude of cries that had been unleashed from her lips. He had used that as a map of sorts, a frame work that he could follow in order to touch upon those very spots that had seemingly bestowed their magic upon her earlier.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:48 am
Profile ICQ

Severity shuddered, feeling a rush of pleasure pass through her before his words sunk in. "Again?" she asked him fearfully. "Not again, please....'

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Yes again. But worrying about the future blinds you to the present, he announced into her mind with a bit of gleeful satisfaction. His mouth tentacles still worked into her, through her. One by one he drew those appendages away emptying her in the process. As he drew each one back he dipped the appendage backwards sinking it into his own mouth suckling it clean before releasing it once again to do the same to the next tentacle and the next.

Through telekinesis he lowered her back to the ground though he was sure that two of his tentacles, those gripping her ankles, still had a firm grasp upon her. White eyes sweeping over her succulant body, mouth tentacles twitching he bent over at the waist sweeping a lone finger against the top of her breast running it along her nipple.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:18 am
Profile ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next