View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Mid-Afternoon Rendezvou (Melissa Domine and...) [Moved] 

Post Mid-Afternoon Rendezvou (Melissa Domine and...) [Moved]
{Moved from Students Common Room}

((Mainly for Melissa, but open to anyone else, as well. Just give us a few minutes together first. All monsters welcome, just wait at least two or three pages before making your attack.))

"What a beautiful day!" Samantha exclaimed, the words slurred slightly, as she merrily half-skipped, half-stumbled on through the densely wooded path of the tree-shrouded forest. The giddy blue-haired girl was feeling rather tipsy at the moment, due to the excessive amount of home-made saki she had partaken in prior to leaving her dorm room.

Ignoring the thorny branches that occasionally snagged on her black tank-top, the drunken girl swiftly made her way towards her destination: a hidden spring near a cave, located in a rather out of the way part of the island. Samantha had heard about the hot spring from Sondra, her friend and classmate from Art Class, who herself had been told about it by the bubbly young red-haired school photographer Jamie Paisley. Little did either Sam or Sondra know, that the cave, located by the deeper section of the spring, was home to one of the island's nasties monsters.

Upon her arrival, Samantha began to get things set up for when Melissa, her sexy new roomie, was due to arrive. She had prepared a nice little picnic lunch for the two of them, which she had brought along with her in a large blue cooler. The contents included ham and cheddar sandwiches, fresh berries, home-made brownies, and an assortment of other goodies, as well as pop and bottled water. Setting down the cooler, Samantha began to spread out the large white beach blanket she had brought along with her. It took a few tries to get the blanket straightened out, and Samantha giggled as she fumbled with the ends, trying to get them smoothed out.

Finally, after several failed attempts, Samantha had finally gotten her beach blanket set up, and then began to lay out the picnic lunch, setting out the sandwiches and brownies, as well as some home-made guacamole and salsa and a large bag of blue chips, leaving the fruit and drinks in the cooler to stay cold. Stepping back to admire her handiwork, Samantha realized a little too late that she had laid out her picnic a bit too close to the hot spring.

"Woah...woah..woaaaa!" Flailing her arms wildly, a comical look of surprise on her face, Samantha stumbled backwards towards the ledge, losing her balance and toppling into the clear, bubbling water of the hot spring. Popping her head out of the water, Samantha coughed and sputtered, all the while laughing hysterically at herself for her carelessness. Looking down at herself, she saw that her outfit had gotten completely soaked. Giggling, Samantha peeled off her clothes and tossed them over the ledge, where they landed on the grass with a soft flop, and then laid back and began to float in the water as she awaited the arrival of her roommate...

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Last edited by Samantha Young on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:43 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Midnight Rendezvou (Melissa Domine and...) [Moved]
The wind made her hair dance around as she picked her way carefully though the path. The elemental caster having chosen to go barefoot wearing a small black bikini with a swim skirt added to it. Being without covering on her feet didn't bother her though as she made her way to meet the beautiful Samantha.

Being one with the elements she loved the feel of the earth under her feet and wind tickling at her body. If she could purr like a cat she could as she stopped just for a minute to smile up at the sun as the image of the other womans face flashed in her mind along with the memory of their first time together.

Her cheeks faintly blushed from that, along with the stirrings of feelings for the blue haired beauty. Normally she never fell fast for another but something about the other woman made her body burn with a wildfire through her body.

It was then that she was brought out of her reverie by the sound of a splash followed by merriment. Taking action she ran quickly, coming to where Sam was, and she blinked a few times before chuckling softly. The image of the soaked female both amused and aroused with how she carelessly floated nude in the water.

"Hey pretty one. How is the water?" as she spoke she used the wind to carry her voice to Sam, she moving to sit carefully while watching her.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:51 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Mid-Afternoon Rendezvou (Melissa Domine and...) [Moved]
Mmm...What a perfect way to spend a gorgeous summer evening like today, Samantha thought as she idly floated about in the clear water of the hot spring. The blue-haired teen's eyes were closed and her hands were resting behind her head, her legs propelling the naked girl lazily around the hot, bubbling water. The steaming water felt great against Sam's bare skin. It stimulated her body in all the right places and created a pleasurable tingling sensation that she felt throughout her entire body.

As she lounged about in the hot spring, Samantha's thoughts quickly turned, as they often did, to her roommate Melissa. She had been thinking about that alluring raven-haired goddess practically non-stop ever since that night she had moved into her new roomie's dorm room nearly three months ago. Just thinking about the gorgeous older woman was enough to inflame the slender grey-eyed girl's body and send shivers down her spine.

Ever since that first night moving in with her new roomie Melissa, Sam had been so busy with her studies that the two girls never really had a chance to spend any time together. Feeling guilty about her negligence towards Mel, Samantha had decided to make it up to her roommate by spending some quality time with her out there in the privacy of the woods. She had chosen the hot springs, because it was supposedly a secret location that very few students knew about, and therefore it would be rather unlikely that the two girls would be interrupted anytime soon.

The train of Samantha's thoughts was soon derailed by the sound of a very familiar voice. Sam blinked as she looked around for the source. And there she was, the object of her desires, sitting there in a small black bikini top and a swim skirt as she watched the blue-haired girl float around in the hot spring. Samantha's eyes lit up at the sight, and a wide smile crossed her face.

Swimming over to the the shallow end, Samantha stood up and leaned provocatively over the wall. The young woman's naked body, from her chest up, was now visible to Melissa as Sam smiled seductively at the other woman. In a soft, seductive voice, she said, "Hello there, gorgeous. The water is incredible. Why don't you take that suit off and come join me?"

Samantha brought a hand up to cup each of her breasts as she added, "It's a little lonely being in here all by my lonesome, and I could use a little..." She gave her breasts a gentle squeeze. "'company'. What do you say, Mel? Would you care to come in and join me?"

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:20 pm
Profile WWW

Melissa felt her body awake fully at how Sam leaned forth, she unable to help gaze down at her breasts that that enticed her like a lure. Even how the woman spoke now she didn't have to ask her twice to join her anywhere. "Mmm guess we can enjoy eating later."

Standing she stripped off her bikini to toss beside the blue haired beauties clothing before carefully stepping in to the hot spring with her, and a groan escaped her as she closed her eyes, pleasure running through her at the feel of the water.

Her eyes then opened, though slightly lidded as she smiled and reached out to gently fondle one of her roomies exposed breasts, loving the soft feel of the wet flesh under her hand. "Always had little fantasies like this. Naked with another in water."

Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:13 pm
Profile YIM

Samantha's eyes trailed over Melissa's amazing body as the gorgeous raven-haired woman slipped out of her bikini before joining her in the hot spring, the hot, stimulating water bubbling all about them. Sam's body, already aflame with sexual desire, heated up even further as the sight of Mel's nude form once more brought forth memories of the girls' first night together.

Just thinking about that night was enough to make her wet...and being in there with the woman of her dreams, Mel's wet, naked body so close to her own as she gently fondled one of Samantha's breasts, was nearly enough to make her cum right then and there.

Samantha smiled at Melissa as the woman spoke and reached out towards her sexy roomie's ample breasts, taking the supple round orbs tenderly in her hands, slowly and gently stimulating each pert nipple with her thumbs. "Mmm...That makes the two of us, gorgeous," Sam replied before leaning in to give her roommate a deep and passionate kiss on the mouth. "I've been dreaming about being here with you like this ever since we met."

She wasn't exactly sure if it was Melissa's boldness or her own overindulgence of saki, but Samantha felt compelled to bring her true feelings about her roommate foreword at that moment. "Melissa, I...I have something to tell you. I don't know how you feel about me, but I've been thinking about this for a while now, and if I don't get this out now, I'm going to go insane."

"Every day since our first night together, I have been unable to keep my mind off of you. You have been in all my thoughts while I'm awake, and in my dreams when I'm asleep. Just thinking about you makes my body burn with desire. I can't help it, Mel. I'm totally, completely, madly in love with you."

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:13 pm
Profile WWW

Sam made her body burn with how she teased her nipples, they aching for more of her touch as she arched her chest forward for it. Her lips added to that need. Soft and warm she wanted to keep that kiss going.

"Oh?" she replied to what she said, her hand moving up to caress her face. Switching from needful lusty touches to loving and tender. Smiling she kissed her lips, holding it with a soft pleasured sound in her throat, holding it awhile before pulling back to gaze into Sam's eyes.

"I have felt the same way of you. Always on my mind." her fingertips brushed soft and slow through her hair. "My heart swells with thoughts of you, and when I catch sight of you. I love you as well."

Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 pm
Profile YIM

(( :oops: Sorry...this took a little longer to respond to than I had planned...))

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that, Mel." Samantha replied softly as she smiled warmly at the raven-haired goddess, purring gently as she leaned into her lover's gentle touch.

"After Diana, my previous girlfriend, left me six months ago, I thought I would never find love again." Sam confided in Melissa for the first time since they met. She still wasn't sure why she hadn't brought it up sooner. Perhaps it was simply too painful a memory to share until now.

"There was an empty void in my heart that I thought might never be filled again. She was my first, and for a while, I thought she would be my last as well. But after I met you, I thought it was time to take a chance. I thought that with you, I might be able to fill that emptiness once more and I would once again feel whole inside."

Samantha gave Melissa a gentle, tender kiss that lasted several minutes before she broke off. "Thank you for proving me right."

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]