View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Ralia 

Post Ralia
Student Bio/Profile
Name: Ralia Amen
Place of Birth: Egypt
Nationality: Egyptian
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Purple
Ethnicity: Egyptian
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Hair
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 108
Background: Ralia is from a fairly wealthy family in Egypt that thought she might have a problem wince she was young because of her refusal to speak on a normal basis. They were enablers and couldn't help it because they were her family, so they decided to send her away to a place where they hoped she'd have to learn to speak for herself. She was happy about the idea because she'd get to meet new people.
Psychological Profile: Dislikes speaking for an unkown reason.
Personality: Ralia is a kind and outgoing individual but doesn't like to speak oddly enough. She tends to write if she must and only speak when absolutely necisary. She prefers to keep quiet and listen to others speak, and prefers smaller groups because that way she feels she's getting more attention than in larger groups. Her favorite number is two because that garuantees her the entire attention of the other person.
Virgin: No
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: Egyptian, English (doesn't talk much though.)
Likes: Meeting people, making friends, reading (a bit), getting attention, and dressing up.
Activities: Dressing up, reading, and lounging about.
Miscellaneous: Has lots of jewelery and fancy clothes.
Magic: None

Attachments:
File comment: Picture
Ralia.jpg
Ralia.jpg [ 52.7 KiB | Viewed 6015 times ]
Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:47 am

Post Re: Ralia
From Egypt? Hmm...I can already feel Nyarlathotep's presence here. He will ruin the play if I don't remain keen and aware.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:51 am
Profile YIM

That was an in character comment, I know it doesn't behind here, but I like making them. Mysterious and enigmatic. But that aside, I like your char. Being Egyptian gives her an exotic charm.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:55 am
Profile YIM

Hehe, I accidently deleted my old post, but oh well. Ok, I was wondering who you were talking about.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:57 am

Well...I'm into Lovecraftian Horror and I use elements from it in my character, hs is actually one of the characters from it. He's from a race of alien gods who are from a realm beyond this one, a realm beyond morality and sanity. They occasionally come into contact with mortals, whom they think nothing of except as pawns and sometimes their plans interfere with one another. My character is trying to subvert students into starting a grand play that will destroy Shokushu and the surrounding area. He tells them they have "parts to play" and that they will "perform them when the dreaded Second Act comes." If you want to know more, view my character page. He's afraid Nyarlathotep (another one commonly worshipped by Egyptian cults as The Black Pharoah) will ruin his play.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2864

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:25 am
Profile YIM

Hehe, I'll take your word for all that.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:31 am

:D I just prefer to play an intelligent, thought out character with a story and a goal rather than a random monster that just rapes and moves on to the next victim. Although my character still does that, lol, he just has more to him.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:35 am
Profile YIM

welcome to campus miss!

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:35 am

mmm what do you know another exotic girl now with the bunch of europeans americans and japanese girls we have a girl created in a lab, a brazilian & egyptian how nice to see more variety!

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:37 am

Tatiana wrote:
mmm what do you know another exotic girl now with the bunch of europeans americans and japanese girls we have a girl created in a lab, a brazilian & egyptian how nice to see more variety!

Hehe, go us! ^.^

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:43 am

Indeed, variety is the spice of life. Mmm...

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:45 am
Profile YIM

To say Prof. Montclair was excited about the newcomer would have been a misunderstanding most deep. He was positively thrilled, his every fiber shuddering with ill-hidden glee.

"We have one," he whispered rapturously to himself. "One of the ones who brought us to this Plain."

It wasn't every day that the Nal'senshi had a chance to meet one whose ancestors first made contact with the ever-shrouded Void. Prof. Montclair, better called Savant Magadon was unspeakably grateful to have a chance to thank her nation.

Quite personally as he began to mix all manner of brews as plans foul and fair intertwined within his endless mind.

(So without further ado, welcome to SHS. =D>)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Last edited by swordsman_adrift on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Um... Thanks... *Gets her cross and wooden stake* These don't just work on vampires right?

Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:24 pm

*chortles*

Aw, she's afraid... But, I'm sorry.

I'm afraid you'll have to try something else.

*leans closer*

I dare you. [-X

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 pm

*Gets Horus and a scale.* Ok, I think I'm safe now. Care to weigh your heart? :twisted:

Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next