View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 If We Shadows Have Offended ... (for Severity) 

Post Re: If We Shadows Have Offended ... (for Severity)
She shuddered, feeling the digit run over her tender breast. She had been surprised and a bit disappointed when the tentacles pulled away from her.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:24 am

Disappointment, it was an emotion that he could read from her quit readily. His finger glided against her nipple while his eyes watched the deft movements that they had made. Yet amongst that disappointment came surprise. Surprise was good for he liked keeping beings on their toes least he become too predictable. A folly for sure given that he had lacked creativity though that was something that Aegir was trying to brake out of.

You dread a future encounter, yet even now you crave for more. Contrary thoughts and behaviors, most interesting ... his fingers seized around her nipple lighly pinching it, tugging against the aerole then using his thumb to brush over the very tip of it. Humans, he would never truly comprehend them but that was what made them such fascinating subjects to begin with. Your thoughts betray you, Severity. Releasing her from his grip Aegir was most curious to see what she would do. Would she attempt to flee? Not that she could get far for he had already anticipated that reaction and would simply use his telekinesis to hold the door closed. Still the option was there so he had to wonder if she would indeed take it.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:58 am
Profile ICQ

Severity stared up at him, frozen in place for a moment, before she began to draw away warily. Her clothes lay in shreds nearby, and she slowly reached for them.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:08 am

Keen interest overcame him, and while it could not display itself in those blank white eyes of his Aegir had instead relayed this trait through the tilt of his head. Leaning down closer to her while she gathered up her tattered clothes he viewed her like a specimen snared in a jar, utterly fascinated as he watched her. Even now he was soaking up her thoughts considering each in turn as he viewed her through unblinking eyes.

A tentacle swept out rather lazily wrapping itself around the end of her shirt. His grip fierce and secure as he tugged the garment from her hand. With his mouth tentacles thrashing about Aegir leaned into her even closer bringing his finger away from her nipple. Setting that digit upon the center of her forehead he fed her mind with his words.

You will not need those things my dear ... so she wished to escape from this nightmare, yet had embraced it at the same time. How very interesting indeed. He had fulfilled his experiment finding that his illusions could be masterful and deceptive if he pulled upon enough inspiration from those memories he had absorbed. Lightly he pressed into her mind retracting the enhanced pleasure she had felt moments ago. A gentle caress streaming through her cranium as Aegir found those very synapses that had built a bridge between neurons over the course of the last several minutes. Dissolving them, Aegir removed her capacity to store these events into her long term memory just as he brought the very familiar veil of an illusion back over himself.

The process was quite simple as he masked himself back in the guise of little more than the old professor she had seen upon coming in here. Her body too had been cloaked, at least in part, for he drew the illusion of clothes over her form while the tattered remnants of her garments became nothing more than stage props. Drawing that finger away from her forehead Aegir's posture straightened though he remained close to her position still observing her.

A little concentration on the illusion would see her to her dorm room without any incident though it would be an implanted suggestion into her mind that would direct her to return to her room. To sleep, to dream, to dwell upon this whole incident as little more than a figment. He did not concern himself that there would be inconsistencies, that her short term memory was unhindered and that she might be able to recall flashes of this incident. What she would make of matters when she woke in her bed the following morning utterly naked would be entirely up to her conscious mind and fragmented memory of this encounter.

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here,
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
If you pardon, we will mend.
And as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call:
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends.

The words, the very last words of a Midsummer Night's Dream were telepathically relayed to her as they streamed into her mind, his complex brain still working upon the input of that very suggestion for her to return to bed, to sleep. Multitasking came easy to Aegir given his compound mind and it was that same skill that he had drawn upon now as he stirred through those synapeses of her mind severing their connection with the neurons in her brain clearing away the vestiges of this moment. He did not severe all those connections though leaving a few in place, a few that would storm back into being, into rememberance should she ever witness him again.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:46 pm
Profile ICQ

"I'I should be going to bed," Severity said, standing. "It's late, I expect..." She was totally confused, wondering why she couldn't remember anything about the night. Still, she tried to hide it, frowning a bit.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 pm

"Are you sure you don't need to see the nurse?" Aegir questioned through his telepathy using the same rouse that he had before to make it appear as if he were actually speaking aloud rather than though a connection with her mind. "You took quite the nasty spill when coming on stage for your audition. There doesn't seem to be any bruising or bleeding, not that I could find any how."

He was planning on simply walking out the front door masked in this charade. By providing her with a little information though he could let her mind work to fill in all the details as it struggled against the confusion he had instilled within her. Naturally though he could not alter her subconscious mind with that same sort of surgical precision. He could have tried to reach into its depths but the fact of the matter was that he would have probably done more harm than good in doing so. The experience would linger there, possibly emerging in dreams and nightmares. Try as she might though while conscious she would fail to remember the incident. Like a hypnotic suggestion she would brake out of this mold if she ever saw him again in his true state.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:12 pm
Profile ICQ

"No- I feel fine," she said, smiling a bit. "Thanks for worrying... but things have been tiring lately, I'm probably just exhausted.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 pm

The power of suggestion. Aegir knew that he would be rebuffed before offering his assistance seeing that he had manipulated her mind into responding in such a fashion. To keep up appearances was a constant source of maintenance when it came to successful illusions, a price that he would have to be willing to pay if he were to use them more often. Still, this trial run was perhaps one of his more indepth and detailed illusions. Sure he had masked terrain, sometimes even himself, though never for protracted periods of time and never while controlling so many little nuiances. Any number of things could have gone wrong today though fortunately they had not. For once things went rather smoothly or so he thought.

"Very well then. Adieu, adieu, Miss Raylin." Displaying a small smile that Aegir had tried to manipulate into one of those cast when one was worried about someone (though unsure of how successful he was in that endeavor) he patted her shoulder softly then waited for her to depart before he in return could make his own exit from this place. Back into the shadows from whence he had came, back to the wilderness of the island where he would dwell upon events here and events yet to come as he continued to concoct his future plans.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 pm
Profile ICQ

She smiled a bit, before leaving him alone in the auditorium. She was mentally kicking herself- she was sure not to get the part now...

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Lingering, his gaze had steadied itself upon her though now with false blue-gray eyes. A smile had alit over his lips while he held that walking stick in a loose grip despite leaning his weight heavily against it. Searching his thoughts upon this eve would relay many things to Aegir. New found talents for starters and that he could obtain the sweetest of desserts when dipping outside his normal parimeters. Severity may not have been the type of student he had tended to prey upon for Aegir was searching out vessels, vessels that would someday give rise to a new manner of being, a being that would assist him in carrying out his plans. Though with all that aside he had discovered that the occassional dalliance could be just as entertaining and rewarding as those he sought to research. He would have to keep this in mind.

Aegir did not act without purpose or without reason. Often times things did not make sense in the here and now though Aegir could see events in the stages to come. A subtle push here, a small manipulation there and he could become a conductor of the finest orchestra ever to exist. The thing was that his plans were most foul and dark, his goals quite sinister as he directed his talents towards conquest and revenge.

When Severity had left him Aegir dropped the illusion upon the tattered clothes left behind. Gathering them up he would take the evidence of his deeds from this place. Sure enough there were other small signs that needed to be cleaned up but the islands bots would accomplish that. Everything would be made nice and tidy indeed. Slinking off of the stage Aegir moved rather slowly which was consistent with the illusionary old man he had become. Seeing that it was late evening he had not expected to bypass many beings in the halls though with his capabilities of sensing thoughts he would be aware if he was thought to be out of place by anyone he did encounter. Of course all it would take was a subtle manipulation of their minds, a brush into their conscious and subconscious that would have them accepting him, or failing to remember him entirely, whichever suited Aegir's agenda at the time.

Soon enough he was perusing the campus grounds. The moonlight had an eerie glow about it tonight while the air was a bit chilly and crisp. Neither had bothered Aegir though for he had remained elated. Not only had he managed to gain increased confidence in a seldomly used skill but there was also a degree of pleasure that had arisen from the occassion itself. Severity Raylin, it would be a name that he would not soon forget.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:36 am
Profile ICQ

((Annnnd... curtain!))

She went to bed, but oddly enough, couldn;t sleep for a while. Something was preying at the back of her mind... something seemed to be missing.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6