View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Cautious of the strange island (KouzaKai) 

Post Cautious of the strange island (KouzaKai)
Kalysta sat on the shore near a pile of rocks with her knees up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them. This was the first time in a long time that she had been able to feel anything other then anger. Unfortantly the only emotion she was able to even slightly feel now was sadness. So there she sat her grey eyes incredibly sad and stormy, showing more emotion then she was really feeling.

Since being brought here she had realized a few things. One she wasn't who she thought she was. It wouldn't make sense if she was the same girl that she remembered. Two she felt something strange here. Three this wasn't just any refinishing school. The anger mixed with the sadness turning her grey eyes into dark storms now.

She took the clip off the hem of her dress so that she could twist her hair up and place the clip in it to secure it. A few green trendils curled around her temples outlining the delicate bone structure. Her lips were full and pink just begging for kisses or other uses.

Pushing herself up from the rock she walked towards the water slowly. Her only clothing was the strapless sundress she wore. It's bright yellow only complimented her green hair. It wasn't quite knee length and was tied at the breasts to secure it. Her feet were bare so she had no problem walking out into the water until she was almost knee deep.

Last edited by Kalysta on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Post Re: Catious of the strange island (KouzaKai)
The waters have been peaceful for a while, not unlike the day when he arrived. The seas boiled with the whipping of the air, constantly frothing it into almost creamy whiteness. The under currents got affected as well, and as such, the monster had a hard time swimming through them, before he regained his bearing and eventually, returned to the island he had come to know and associate to as 'home'.

The beach was almost perfectly normal. The yellow sand reflected the color of his own eye, as well as glared hot at him when he had his head barely out to scan the beach. There was no one. Perfect time for him to resurface and try swimming half-submerged for a change.

He was almost about to do that when the mirage lifted and the girl came into view.

Ah, a typical girl who wanted to get out of the heat and into the cool waters. The dress she wore made up for one of the easiest, by far, to take off. Not that it was ugly, it hugged her form perfectly. It showed the monster more than he needed to see to convince him that his next victim was finally here.

As if chance was on his side, the girl waded into the water, knee-deep and almost wading into certain danger. He smiled, as a few of his tentacles began their long crawl towards prey.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 30, 2008 4:19 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Cautious of the strange island (KouzaKai)
She moved farther out into the water unaware of the dangers there. Kalysta had no clue that she was moving into a monster's reach. Even when her memories felt strange and unreal she had never felt so alone. Knowing that she actually felt something still threw her off guard. It came and went, but she was glad to know she had something inside her.

The water soaking her sundress didn't bother her. It would dry she thought carelessly. Unknowingly she continued to walk towards the waiting monster. The material was soaking up the water quickly and the dress clung to her body.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:41 pm

He was going to go and grab her again, but had other plans.

He had never been into his favorite lair, just behind the waterfalls. It had green moss carpeting the floor, with a consistency almost unlike any other that it felt strangely like fine carpeting. It was cool, cold, and almost virtually unseen and unreachable.

Plus, it did seem like he needed a rest anyway. He did prefer trickery to any sort of thing, and he was feeling a bit peckish about forcing a girl right now.

So, he renewed his attack.

Without a warning he jumped out of the water, and never did bother to retract the tentacles that had come out. His towering presence was enough to make her speechless, but just to be sure, he bound her hands and her mouth, to avoid her from screaming.

When he was sure she was secure, his strong arms lifted her by the waist and flung her onto his shoulders. Sure of his bearing now, he began to run, jump, and leap inland, towards that little space in the middle of the forest that was his favorite zen spot.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:32 am
Profile YIM

Kalysta didn't believe in the silly girls' rumors that were spread about. Of all the things that were told to fear they really should think of something better. Monsters and aliens, as if it was really possible. Not only that but why would they not just kill the girls instead of use them for their sexual pleasure.

She was lost in her thoughts of the silly girls when she saw the thing. There wasn't a name she could put on it, but she didn't even have the sense to scream when it grabbed her. Her mouth was covered and her hands bound. Before she could even blink she was thrown up on it's shoulder.

Anger was starting to boil within her as she kicked her foot aiming for what would normally be a spot to hurt a male. Though she may be small her strength was great. Even if she missed, or he didn't have a cock, she would still hurt him she hoped.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:19 pm

She still managed to move despite being in the monster's clutches, or despite being flung over his shoulder and at high speed movement with the nimble fellow. She aimed for his crotch.

He did not know whether to laugh, or pity her, since the area where she aimed was the area where a large scale covered him up. She would surely hit this, but then a loud 'THUD' issued from the point of contact between her foot and the scale.

"..."

He did not feel anything at all, but the sudden movement of her feet made him lose his grip on her. And he was vaguely surprised by her initiating such a quick response after moving through the trees. He dropped her when he was so high up on a jump.

Sure enough that she would be wounded really badly when she fell, he followed after her. He wouldn't want a prize so callously injured to the point that it wouldn't be fun or she would not be pretty anymore.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:12 am
Profile YIM

Kalysta felt traces of disappointment when she heard only a thud. Unlike most girls she didn't cry out in pain. Infact she was showing an amazing lack of emotions for one that was being kidnapped. Her struggles lacked the normal fear and despration to get away. They only seemed to be angery.

She didn't scream as she felt herself falling suddenly. Since coming to the island she had learned that pain wasn't something she seemed to feel. So even if she was hurt it wasn't something she would realize. In a situation such as this that was not the best thing.

Even though her memory of things that occured in the lab had been erased her reactions were normal of one that had been trained to fight. Her brain kicked into overdrive as she reached out to grab a branch on a tree. She moved so quickly her fall was jerked to a sudden stop.

Swinging her legs up and around the limb she worked her way towards the base. While wrapped around the tree branch her dress bunched around her waist to reveal her lack of underwear. She scaled down the tree to the ground. Her feet had barely touched the ground when she took off in a run.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:20 pm

In the midst of her free-fall Kouzakai watched the girl flip over in mid-air, in what perceived as instincts kicking. That weren't taught to the students here, that much he was sure. Still, he could not help but admire the girl's resiliency, even when clinging to the base of the tree he found out that the girl had no taste whatsoever for restricting garments known as 'underwear'.

That quick view of the tiny piece of eye candy between her shapely legs was enough to get him going, seeing that she would not need his help in avoiding injury, but rather would need to be recaptured once more.

That was the general notion. Upon landing on the ground she automatically hit it at a full-trot, running away from the monster, while he was still about to make contact with the ground.

Flashing some kind of brilliance as well, yet unseen by the girl, he tucked his legs in and made a turn in mid-air. As he hit the ground he had used his hand to raise him up in the air again, using a flip, and he landed a few feet behind the running girl.

That was enough for him. He shot out two tentacles aimed for the girl's sprinting feet and left the rest of the job to them.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:57 am
Profile YIM

Kalysta ran fast for a human leaving no doubt that she had been trained to fight. She glanced back seeing tentacles coming her way. She scanned her surroundings as she ran taking in what her best options were.

Even though she was running hard and fast she wasn't panting. Reaching up she grabbed a branch to swing up. As she made the jump something wrapped around her ankle knocking her to the ground. She laid there a little stunned naked fromt he waist down.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Never did miss their target, those wondrous features of the monster's anatomy.

He started to quickly drag her, taking care not to drag her along the unforgiving ground. He wanted her unblemished; not with a fault. Specially when he saw the jewel which he sought to conquer.

Slowly he lifted her up, kicking and struggling, and resumed his trek to the forest clearing, which proved to be a short one.

(OOC: gah block...)

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:33 pm
Profile YIM

Kalysta couldn't fight even if she wanted to. She laid over his shoulder face down her skirt still around her waist. Finally she spoke in a monotoned voice. "What do you want?" she asked sounding as if she really didn't care.

Something inside her began to bloom, fear. It wasn't a strong feeling or even one that made itself really known. Little traces of fear crept into her mind. He han't bothered to cover her naked ass when he picked her up. He was going to do something to her.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:02 am

Now that's a million dollar question, that.

The monster dropped her roughly onto the grass covered ground, not paying attention to the fact that earlier, he had seen her glistening sex already moist with unknown anticipation, meaning she had no undergarments to cushion the fall. But that was not what he was after.

He made sure that any trail leading here was covered...and that no one would at least bother them.

The he returned to his prize. and looked at her, towering over her and blotting out the pale moon while looking at her body on the ground. It was such a highly inviting scene, with her skirt up to her waist as she sat on the ground.

" Hmm...I doubt that you have no idea of what I really want." he said, licking his lips, anticipating the 'meal' to come.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:38 am
Profile YIM

Kalysta landed on the ground rather roughly. She was sprawled back on her hands with her legs bent up slightly and apart. "I'm sorry but I'm kind of new here. Are you a monster?" Her tone was once again monotoned as if she felt nothing.

Looking up at KouzaKai she, "Got a name?" Her eyes barely blinked and her expression never changed. She was different then most girls here even for a new one. "Am I dreaming? What do you mean you doubt I don't know..." her question was monotoned and her expression was blank. The question itself thought was a curious one.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:07 pm

The island did offer diversity for the monsters, and every day a new one with a slightly different attitude from the other girls surfaced. One minute he got the demure pent-up hornprincess...the next he got the salivating bitch. And now here was another one with a different wiring.

Earlier he did enjoy chasing and trapping her, since she showed a bit of fear in the process. She seemed to want to run...and run she did, exceptionally. But it was, as always, in the end they always were meant to lose.

Now, here they were in the clearing, and it seemed fear was gone. The monster was honestly confused. In place of the girl's fear was a monotone emotion, seemingly devoid of emotion in actuality. She spoke as if she was hypnotized; though he knows, last time he checked, he did not have any pheromones nor powers of any sort, so he's genuinely sure that he was not the one causing this.

She asked questions in the same monotone, almost slightly dreamy voice.

" Me? Oh yes, you can say I'm a monster..." the monster answered in a pleasantly surprised voice. " As for my name, suffice it to say that I'm a sea monster."

Though of course, there always is that one question that gets him right in the pleasure center.

" Oh, a dream?" he looked at her pleasantly displayed honey box. " Yes, you might call it that." He offered a hand to help her up from the ground. From what he's seen, he gives a guess that this would turn out to be really enjoyable after all.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:11 am
Profile YIM

Kalysta tilted her head as if she was confused but her expression never changed. Her voice stayed the same tone as well never getting higer or lower. So far she looked as if she was going to be a disappointment to the monster. The only thing that might have made her acceptable to any moster was the sweet sex between her legs.

"A sea monster that's kind of fitting for an island I would think," she told him. "What do you do?" she asked. She never looked interested or sounded curious. There was no nervousness or fear just blankly asked questions.

Reaching up she took his hand and lifted herself up with his help. "Well if you don't mind I think I'll just go now...."

Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next