View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 The Beach of Hali (Open to any Student) 

Post The Beach of Hali (Open to any Student)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2864

Yamato was walking along the beach, gazing out at the water. It reminded him of the memory fragment he held, of the Lake of Hali from long ago and far away, back to Lost Carcosa. He smiled a bit, the memories of that victory, of that wonder fresh in his mind. He shook his head and continued walking. He might need a new face eventually, he hadn't expected to be in hiding from the school this early, his guises already having been discovered by security. Not that security could really stop him, but discovery of who he was would put into disarray his carefully laid plans.

So he continued to walk, smiling as he relished the sweet memories of Lost Carcosa.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:14 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Beach of Hali (Open to any Student)
Mizuho was laying out on the beach, soaking up the raise from the sun. Her tan coming out nicely, the pink haired vixen lay on her stomach with the back of her bikini top open so not to get a tan line. The girl had a small Cd player at her side, headphones in her ears blaring Metal music. Legs kicking back and forth gently as the wasted the time she would be in class. "fucking Eh" She had a bottle of nail polish, and applied the blank paint as she lay there.

Lover/Priss

Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Yamato was walking when he saw the young girl laying on the beach. He continued walking, unabashedly as he approached her, not caring much if she saw him or not. He slowly sat next to her, wearing his suit from the school still. He smiled at her and waited for her to notice him. "Nice day, huh?" He didn't make it hidden that he was noticing her body.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:58 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho pulled one of the head phones out of her ear. The girl looked over at him as she continued to polish her nails. "Monster you got about 3 seconds to walk away before i kick your nuts through your mouth" The girl finished with one hand and started on the other, she kept a weary eye on the man. "im not in the mood for this shit today leave me be now!" Mizuho was deadly serious she had come to not trust any male she found on this island for everytime they had been somthing else that just wanted in her pants. Sad thing was, even the girls couldnt be trusted so well for there were an equal share of female sluts from the abyss walking around the island as well. The Pink haired vixen was not about to play today, it was her time to relax and she be damned if sombody or something was going to ruin it for her.

Lover/Priss

Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:41 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

He smiled slowly, in a warm and unthreatening manner. He just sat there and did not move or become aggressive or threatening in any manner. He looked at her and slowly pulled out his necklace from under his shirt. It had upon it a strange yellow rune that seemed to pulse and breath of it's own accord. He continued to smile as he spoke to her. "Have you seen the Yellow Sign?" The obscene rune was horrible and ghastly, and though it hurt her eyes to behold it, it was strangly alluring in it's beauty.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:48 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho looked over at the necklace and then her eyes went wide, she was drawn to it. Dropping the nail polish on the beach blanket she stared at it. "what...is...that? She felt cold chill's throughout her body, the feeling of someone walking on her grave. The girl however was drawn to it, she reached up for it slowly.

Lover/Priss

Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:45 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Yamato grinned. The Yellow Sign held power. "It is the symbol of something greater, greater than anything you know." As he spoke, the Yellow Sign pulsed visibly and audibly. "Would you like to know the power of the Yellow Sign? Would you like to taste that power?" Slowly, the day at the beach turned to night, but horribly wrong. The stars were not those of Earth at all, and there was a huge red moon in the sky.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:47 am
Profile YIM

MIzuho continued to stare at the sign, her eyes glazing over slowly. She head a few drops of sweat run down her forehead. "s...show me...." The pentagram tattoo on her back glowed a bright green, the sky changing yet she paid no attention. This sign of pure evil had her fixed on it.

Lover/Priss

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

He smirked, an evil gleam in his eye. He began to tear away his flesh and clothing like a cast-off skin. The horrible entity beneath was a deep purple and it's flesh seemed to crawl as if something was underneath it. Large, alien-shaped pupils of purple flooded eyes on eye-stalks stared at her, as if studying her through these new eyes. Slime coated it's skin and it glistened in the light of the red moon. But by far, the most horrible and disturbing thing about it was how it moved. It did not walk on it's tentacles, or crawl on them. It did not hover or bound. It seemed to slide and wriggle along some unseen shapes, like it's tendrils reached out into some other dimension and hoisted it's mass onto something as it made it's way, coming towards her...coming for her.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:08 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho tore her eyes away from the sign, she looked at the horrible thing coming towards her. "shit...i knew...it" She crawled back across the ground, stopping a few feet away. She was scared shitless, her body would not move much less scream for help. Eyes wide and heart beating faster, breaths causing her breasts to rise and fall that were now on display.

Lover/Priss

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:24 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

It suddenly burst out at her, tentacles reached out and grabbed her legs, seizing her up into the air. It hoisted her up, lifting her upside down until it grabbed her arms and forced them above her, while her legs were spread open with unnatural strength and snapped away her bikini bottom, tossing it aside. It groaned loudly in a disturbing voice and a long, thick tentacle slid outward and under her. It shook for a few seconds, a clear fluid covering it from it's "skin" if the constantly shifting layer of purple mass covering it could be called that. Suddenly the slick tentacle rammed deep up into her ass.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho screamed out, feeling herself become bound up in the slithering mass of tentacles. Her bikini bottom tore away the last remaining cloth covering her shaven womanhood. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YO..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out as the tendril ramed into her as, peircing her anal ring stretching the hole wide. The pink haired beauty threw her head back in a scream of shock thrashing madly.

Lover/Priss

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:27 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

The tentacles treated her roughly. They forced her legs wide open and a pair of tentacles snaked deep into her pussy. She heard a low, gutter, and wholly alien noise like a groan come from the thing.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]