View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Woodland directions (for Count Alucard) 

Her words spurred on the "cords" even further, until their pleasuring of her body was almost frantic in nature. Her abused sex was being pistoned in and out of by the "cord" as she bucked on it, lubricating its movements with her honey.

All the while Alucard enjoyed the flavor of her energy, and wondered at the abilities of the student to last so long.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:19 pm
Profile YIM

Beth writhed and bucked a ball of lustful energy surrounded by a tonardo of moving cords. She could feel it was close, the fire inside of her was raging and though she was near exhaustion only her lust drove her on and that was powerful enough to fuel her and match the monstor's speed.
"urghhh, urghhh , oh yes, yes, yes more I need more. She cried out, she was nearly there she could feel the pleasure inside of her ready to blow and overwhlem her.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:39 pm
Profile WWW

The "cord" in her mouth pistoned faster into her maw, forcing her to take as much of it as she could. The one in her cunt had hit bottom, now banging against her cervix as it fucked her, and the one in her ass now seemed to be widening as it penetrated her, stretching her hole as it pistoned into her.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:45 pm
Profile YIM

As the monsters cords granted her wish, the only sign that Beth was feeling any pleasure was in her eyes, which were drowning in pure pleasure. With the pistoning that she was getting through every offrice from the cords, her eyes simply widened with every thrust, soon the fire that had built up inside of her blew, her now sensitive cunt clamped down on the cords as she shook with pleasure.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:58 pm
Profile WWW

The alien's "cords" siphoned off her expended orgasm, feeding the alien her fire. Alucard grinned and licked its lips as the "cords" continued to fuck into the sensitive holes that the violated student offered. "Very good," said Alucard with a chuckle.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth climaxed in the darkness she entered a daze, she was exhausted and wilited leaning by the side of one monster's stomach walls. There she took a number of deep breaths trying to regain some energy, meanwhile the monster was still pounding out of every hole that she could offer it.

It took her another minute to realise that her body was still a willing participant in this constant violation. It made her wonder if she was having second thoughts over the choices that she made today. Every one of them had been suspect and now she was here being road tested as a battery for the durcel bunny.

As Beth unconiously rode the wave of tentenles a thought popped into her head what she angered him she would never get out of this forest and would be stuck here for good. No matter what Beth couldn't have that.

Beth then got up off the wall she was leaning against and got a second wind, a new burst of energy. She started to grind her body with viger now that she had a purpose again. Each thrust of the tentacles that were violating her body was now met with a harder and faster response. She was now determined that she wouldn't remain in this monster, in these woods forever and too do that she would do anything even satisfy this evil beast of all its desires.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:40 pm
Profile WWW

(Duracell bunny? I thought he worked for Energizer...)

Alucard felt her sudden surge of energy, and felt her resolve harden. It knew she had some goal in mind, but did not know the specifics. It was thusly surprised when she became an even more active participant in her degradation. "Very good indeed," quoth the alien as the "cords" fucked her with renewed vigor. Now that she had more energy to give, the "cords" were more interested in taking it from her.

Their movements were slightly more urgent, having tasted the sweet energy of her earlier climaxes. They pumped her body with their bulks, and Beth could hear the alien's words echo around her.

"Perfect, in fact. Such a good little whore..."

Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:21 am
Profile YIM

(Your right it was Energizer not Durcell.)

Beth didn't listen to the taughts of the monsters they weren't important to her she knew what she was becoming by satifisying this beast but she didn't care she just wanted to get back to the campus. Her mind thought swam in the sensations that the monstor was giving her body, in all her past sexual encouters she never been fucked this hard or this long by anyone. It scared to think this monster could be the best she ever had.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:50 am
Profile WWW

Leaving the woman's clothes behind, the alien walked away from the small pond. Alucard would be back later, of course, but for now, it decided to head out of the woods. It walked slowly, and in such a way that Beth never detected the motions of the alien as it walked through the darkened forest.

Inside the chamber, the "cords" continued pistoning into the woman's holes, even more eager to pleasure her than she was to satisfy Alucard. The "cord" in her cunt, dripping with her juices, swelled just slightly in the pitch-dark chamber, stretching Beth's vagina slightly with its increased bulk.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:00 am
Profile YIM

Inside the alien monster Beth was unaware of any movement at all. She continued her energetic thrusts her mind a void except for one simple thought that she must get out. Of course was totally different a it was a torent of raw animalistic desire, that wanted the cords pounding in and out of her every hole and writhing over her once graceful and now very lustful form. Her body just cried out for more and more of this dark pleasure and that made her cry a small tear, about what she was doing and how she was enjoying when all that was human told her not to.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:34 am
Profile WWW

Alucard chucked quietly as Beth became even more of a participant of her own violation. The "cords" felt her lustful movements and grew more excited, pumping into her faster as she worked her lithe body closer to climax.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:38 am
Profile YIM

She knew it was coming, part of her was glad it was coming, another climax, another chance to satisy this monster and finally another chance that she could be released. Her body sore and red raw spurred it self on massaging her own proud breasts she sucked on the cord in her mouth flexing her tongue over it. While below her waist her hips continued to grind against the cords thrusting into her.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:00 am
Profile WWW

As the "cords" fucked the young woman raw, they seemed to swell slightly, eager for her to cum. Their lengths began to pulsate in the girl as she was shafted again and again. They produced a higher amount of lubricant than normal to prevent injury to her, pumping their lengths into her orfices. The "cord" in her mouth seemed especially pleased to do so, squirming lightly over the attention she was giving it.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:06 am
Profile YIM

Beth groaned under the weight of the relentless attack, everysingle cord seemed to swell and dance over her body in anticipation of her cumming. It was the cords that were pounding into her that problem though their now constant pulstating action inside of her was driving her to climax once again.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:32 am
Profile WWW

Alucard tasted her orgasm, the flavor of her climax making the alien hunger for more. The "cords" did not let up for a second, pistoning into her excited body, twitching slightly as they pushed rapidly into her tight holes, squeezed at her tits, rubbed over her soft body with their bulky tips.

Alucard siphoned the energy of her orgasm and grinned. Sensing Alucard's enjoyment, the "cords" repositioned Beth in the chamber as the alien walked further out of the woods.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next