View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Tales of 200: Lonely singing in a big empty room(Dawn) 

Post Tales of 200: Lonely singing in a big empty room(Dawn)
Airi sighed slightly an amp set up on a nightstand pulled away from it's wall her guitar set up as she sat wearing one of her favorite costumes guitar sitting on her lap. She had nothing else to do lately after classes and school work were done she often just sat in her room all alone with the door open and the amp turned up just high enough for her singing to be heard in the hall way, as of yet as long as she played before the night hours no faculty bothered her about it. a second amp was set up attached to a small mic she had on her collar.

"baby, I wanna be your girl
baby, all I need is you"

she began to play her guitar with a masterful hand singing with the talent of a siren. A touching song that rung out through the dorm building.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:48 am

Post Re: Tales of 200: Lonely singing in a big empty room(Dawn)
Dawn was on her way back to her dorm after getting to know the new Cheerleading Squad members, and also the Swim Team members, when she heard the music being played. It was a beautiful melody and the voice that followed was very good as well. So much so she thought there was an actual famous singer singing in the room. "Who can be singing this? It's so good it can't be a student. Can it?"

Trying to solve the puzzle, Dawn made her way towards the room, with her bag full of cheerleading stuff and swim team stuff. Dawn had the notebook full of cheerleading routines in her arm before she arrived at the room. It was very empty, was only one person there. so it was a student, it had a very touching and beautiful melody, so deciding not to disturb the singing student, i stood by the door just to listen.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:58 am

Airi was dressed like a boy though her hair and face gave away that this was only a false image. She stood from the edge of her bed eyes closed she continued to sing in japanese even if one didn't understand it they could just feel the meaning of the song she was singing.

"annani mou soba ni ite mo
konnani mou aisarete mo

jikan ha mikata shite kurezu ni
anata no kanojo ni narenai atashi

sore demo iitte nandomo omotta
anata wo dareka to SHEA shiteiru keredo
soreja iya datte nandomo naiteru
uso demo kiyasume demo atashi dakette itte"

she sung with a gentle sway to her stance as her small hands worked on the unusual electric/acoustic guitar obviously it had been custom made for her size. she didn't notice she had a live audience. A glance to a table near the door would see that this girl was indeed a famous singer, well somewhat at least. Sairen Sora A j-pop singer and idol of japan whom had become popular among the anime crowd world wide.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:36 am

Dawn loved japanese songs, it was part of what she loved to listen. Especially on her computer, iTune, as well as her iPod she uses to make her Cheerleading routine. Dawn kept on staying by the door to listen the music. Something about her reminds her of someone, but Dawn really can't remember who. The reason why she loved Japanese songs is because they are very emotional and everything they sing about is with emotion. which is just someting she loves.

Dawn grabbed a seat next to the door, so she can sit and enjoy this preformence. Dawn didn't want to disturb the girl preforming, since she seems to not notice she is here. Dawn sang along quietly, along with slight humms as well since she didn't know Japanese.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:50 am

KISU no masui kirete itaku naru
anata ha mou kaecchau no?

koko de namida ha hikyou datte
ha wo kuishibatte gaman shiteru yo

uso demo kiyasume demo

ne onegai
atashi no naka ha anata dake
aishiteiru no ha atashi dakette itte

hoshii mono ha hitotsu dake tada anata no zenbu ga hoshii na

kono michi no saki ni matte iru sekai
nigezu ni tsuduki wo kono me de mite mitai
tatoe koreijou kizutsuku toshite mo
zettai tomerarenai kono kimochi dakara ne

uso demo kiyasume demo atashi dakette itte

baby, I wanna be your girl
baby, all I need is you."

She finished taking a deep breath in her head she imagined a crowd at one of her appearances at an anime convention; she often sung these covers there. she smiled as usual before saying something just loud enough for Dawn to hear.

"I wish they hadn't snuck that into my contract; I enjoyed being Sairen Sora the stage the crowd... I do miss my fans."

she frowned gently before opening her eyes expression quickly shifting back to her usual cute smile.

"Oh! I am so sorry miss!!! I didn't know anyone was watching me. Forgive me please."

she bowed deeply as she gently put down her guitar, forgetting her mic she ended up tripping over ther cord landing with a thud on her front her well covered bottom raised in a rather cute though painful looking position.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 am

(sorry for the short post, im tried -.- and heading to bed, but i will post tomorrow.)

Dawn smiled and clapped before seeing the girl stumble in front of her. Dawn didn't hestate and quickly helped her up. "No it's quiet alright, i enjoyed it, as i love Japanese songs myself. Hi, I'm Dawn Portman, Senior of the Shokushu High. And you are? I kind of reconize your voice." Dawn didn't know what she meant by missing her fans, but it must be a clue to the fact that she might be someone famous.

"I would love to hear you sing some more, if you don't mind of course."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 am

"Airi Katsuragi. Pleasure to meet you portman-senpai."

She simply bowed as she stood untangling herself from the wire that had wrapped around her. Her ever present smile on her face shifted theme slightly but not from a smile.

"Oh I'd love to sing... it's kind of lonely here it's a room meant for six or seven people and I'm the only one that lives here, It's very quite and lonely, It's nice to have company... but, I'll have to change for my next song."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:27 am

"oh i don't mind at all, it's like a private concert. you sound very familar though, do you have a singing background? i could have swear i have heard from you before."

Dawn smiled and sat back down, hoping to hear another song from such a wonderful singer.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 am

"Oh yeah singing back ground yes... I suppose so..."

in her room she couldn't quite hide the fact she was sairen sora various posters of herself signed by fans(an odd thing she did when she gave autographs) her CDs with her on the cover & even movies with her appearing; she was an idol not just a singer but, an actress and voice in various things.

"Sairen Sora... I'm uhm... and idol..."

she admitted quietly knowing hiding it would be futile unless the girl was blind she'd eventually notice the clues.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:08 am

"Ah!" Dawn quickly reconzied that name, it was a J-Hop star, and someone she listened to a lot. Which is the reason why she felt like she knows the voice from somewhere. But why is she here?

"I thought I heard the voice before, but what are you doing here? Someone that popular in a place like this? I mean, really."

Dawn knew all to well of things like this happening, it happened to her after all. The school has a good way to advertise, it made her want to come to the campus, to graduate and get a degree over being one of the future Victoria's Secret model she been given the contract to. How can a school like this sucker in girls so easly? What was there appeal? And why did Dawn come back? Just questions, hoping in time, before her disappearing she would be able to answer.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:36 pm

"Well uhm... I ran away from my contract actually... they wanted me to lie to my fans because I couldn't write songs fast enough for them to make money. This place is famous for being secluded from the outside world so I knew they wouldn't find me."

she explained smiling at her fan as always as she sat again on the foot of her bed patting the spot next to her for dawn to take if she wanted it.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:03 pm

"Hmm, that's interesting, usually people who came here are reluctant to come, or forced to come here. You choose to come to such a bad place. You really don't know what you have gotten yourself into have you? I'm speaking because i have too much experience in my friends disappearing one after another without me being able to help."

Dawn said with a sad smile, too much lost friends, it just hurts too much. But she remembers what Kasumi had told her long time ago, never give up, don't stop fighting, and always give hope.

"I don't want to make you said or anything, however, as i have said to other new students around here, i will try and protect as many of you as i can." Dawn said with a soft smile, "But hey, i know your singing will cheer me up so please don't let me hold you back."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:54 pm

Airi had no idea what dawn meant by this place being bad she'd never met anyone but kind girls nor had she ever noticed any of the monster or screaming or the like thus far she'd been lucky.

"Well uhmm... lets see, what to sing what to sing;... I try not to sing anything from my records lately until I come up with something new... so uhmm... any requests of covers I could do? maybe I know one."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:40 pm

"Hmm, what song..." Dawn thought to herself for a moment. She couldn't think of any songs she had in mind, most of her songs she can think of on top of her head was too much of a heavy metal type, even for Japanese songs, especially the recent one by High and Mighty Color, Ichirin no hana, which according to her translations means "One Flower" in English, at least that's the closest she can get to. "That is a tough one...oh i know what about Come, by Namie Amuro, the Ending song to InuYasha." Dawn figured some soft song like that would suit perfectly for her voice, not to mention it is one of her favorite songs she listens to nightly before sleeping.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:10 pm

"Alright lets see what I've got; I know i have a cosplay for that one somewhere in my closet!"

she exclaimed heading into her large walk ing closet to look for the cosplay not bothing closing the door completely as she stripped down to her leek printed panties & bra.

"Hmmmm might be a minute though; I haven't organized yet."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next