View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

"That's all right. I'll stand." I said, leaning agenst the doorjam, crossing one booted ankle over the other. "Oh and I'm Madison. I live several rooms down with Kim Stealer." I added, nodding down the hall the way I came.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:40 am
Profile WWW

In the commotion Emily had made her way to the futon and had taken a seat.

"Hi there! I'm Emily, and I think Krystal here could use some help getting settled in!" She smiled brightly at the other girls. She was really enjoying the little party that her near-crash had developed into.

I love being cute!

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:13 am
Profile YIM

Krys smiled, and took out a small box of chocolates from her suitcase. Taking one, she smiled to the room, and held out the box, "I managed to sneak some chocolates in, if anyone wants any."

Sitting on the edge of the desk, her skirt riding up very lightly, the edge of it revealing her long black stockings, she took out her sketch pad, and began to sketch the room, and her guests.

"And please call me Krys. It helps me feel less like the daughter of two hippies. Her fingers conitnued to draw, faces being one of her favorite things about all forms of creatures.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:40 am
Profile YIM

I turned my head a bit so that she didn't see the scar on the left side of my face when I relized she was drawing.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:13 am
Profile WWW

"Ooh! You draw?" Emily's eyes brightened, as did the rest of her face, "I'm, hehe, something of an artist myself..."

I love being cute!

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:46 am
Profile YIM

Krys smiled, the cute one that caused her nose to crinkle a little, and nodded to Emily, "Yep yep. Infact when I was younger, I went to an Art school. I thought I was good, but my parents felt I would do better here. I hope there's an Art department here; I have to meet tomorrow to work out my schedual."

She looked down at her pad, and continued to sketch her toom, and her guests. "Oh, and don't worry about it, Madison. I find the beauty in everyone." She smiled agian, hopeing her words were of comfort.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:17 am
Profile YIM

EMily smiled back at the cute artist and posed for her portrait. She was beginning to really like this Krystal...

I love being cute!

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 am
Profile YIM

I blushed slightly. "Well....I haven't exactly been the most easygoing on my body. Got a lot of scars besides this one on my face. Got about a dozen or so on my back from being whipped with a bike chain. I could've had those removed, but I keep them to remind myself that life will contain pain, and how we endure it helps shape us." I said moving away from the door some. "Though I'm by no means a masochist....don't get me wrong. It's just a personal philosphy."

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:58 am
Profile WWW

Krys smiled, as she continued her sketch. She enjoyed Emily's poseing, it made her work feel special. She listened to Madison's story, and her smiled softened."Don't worry Madison. Each mark on a person, adds character, and help to devolpe the art further. I have sketched many people; Even helped burn paitents in a hospital see the beauty in themselves."

She grinned at her new guest, and continued to sketch.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:15 am
Profile YIM

Emily couldn't help but be touched by Krystal's reply. She smiled and small tears formed in her eyes.

I love being cute!

Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:23 am
Profile YIM

“Um, ok.” Still feeling rather shy, Kat shuffled over to Krystal and took a piece of chocolate from the box. “Thank you, Krys.” Katrina took a seat on the bed and continued to glance around the room full of girls, unsure what to say or do next.

The blue-haired girl gazed over curiously at Krystal when she saw the girl sit at her desk and take out a sketch pad, looking down at the paper with interest as Krystal began to draw a sketch of the room, and of the people in it.

Kat was amazed at the talent that this gifted artist displayed in her work. She herself was not exactly an amateur, but she was nowhere near as talented as Krystal obviously was.

She listened intently to the discussion going on in the room as she continued to watch and admire her new friend’s artwork, though she kept silent for the moment, rather unsure what to say at this point. These were truly inspiring words, spoken by some apparently very insightful people, and there was little that Katrina felt that she could contribute to the conversation. So, for now, she would just sit and listen to what the others in the room had to say.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:15 pm
Profile WWW

"So, got any examples of your drawings?" I asked, a little curious.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:11 pm
Profile WWW

Grinning at the "mouse" she discovered to be Kat, and her guide Emily, Krystal took another bite off her own piece of chocolate, and sketched her guest a bit more. As she asked her about the drawings Krys smiled lightly at Madison, and reached into the backpack. Inside there were several sketch pads, each slightly worn from use. Looking up, she grinned at Madison, and handed her a pad. The front of the pad, in almost fresh marker, said "Sci-Fi" done in a rather cyber-punk art.

"I always have my art with me. Between it, and my writing, it's what keeps me sane. Well... among other things." She trailed off at the last part, thinking the art would be enough to keep people from prying too deeply. She loved to meet new people, but her past was one she did not like to expand upon too often.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

Emily popped her chololate in her mouth and grabbed the sketchpad, turning a little so Madison could see it too. She was amazed at te quality of these sketches and couldn't find words big enough to praise them with.

I love being cute!

Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:56 pm
Profile YIM

"Rather cool. Everyone's gotta have something to keep their minds occupied to keep from going even more insane....Though I admit, I just let myself go when I'm in a fight, or working out. Just...zone out I guess." I said, nodding a bit. "Don't get me wrong though. I don't find fights. It's those who try to push others around to get their own way that start them. I usually end up ending it."

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next