View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift) 

Post Re: Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift)
There is no answer to his words. Nothing but the flicker of flames across her utterly exhausted body. A body driven to its own end by lust. and yet....yet sumthing in those small flames stirs.

Red hot fire suddenly flares forth in its own greedy fashion consuming all in its path. A swirling maelstrom of energy that epicenter is the small crumpled pile of pale flesh upon the dark cold stones. Her corpse lays deathly still an untouched in the searing heat. Nothing else is above the call of the flames, not even the Nal or his worldly presence as he is driven from the very heat that seems intent on consuming him.

The room glows in a bright light of searing heat. And then darkness once more wraps its own blanket about the pale figure. The smooth skin of her round breasts rises an falls in a slow constant rhythm of life, life that given the heat in the walls should not exist. An as the red hot stone cools, who might violate the sanctum of the now recovering girl?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:14 pm
Profile WWW

Caught within the fiery blast, Magadon fought past the fiercely unfamiliar feelings that buffeted his shadow-wrought body, chasing away the darkness from where he drew his powers.

Pain. He was unfamiliar with the concept, lacking as he was in a nervous system as humans understood it. It was true the Nal could feel discomfort and it was true that they could die. But pain, that undying trademark of the lesser races, was something denied those who stayed and plotted within the Void.

Until now as Magadon roiled and railed at that feeling as the fire tore into his form, bubbling the dreamstuff. For it was no ordinary fire, as he had discovered. He had woven many dark protections unto his smoke-like flesh, capable of protecting him from the magics of the humans. The blaze boiled him even with those mighty wards.

But just as he believed he could take no more, all became still. Cassie's breathing echoed fitfully throughout the otherwise untouched lab. Magadon's hypersenses could smell the cooked chemicals. He cursed. Some were easy to replace but others would be quite difficult to replace.

He wrapped his mortal coil around himself, willing flesh to cover shadow. Shivers racked his body. He hated the blaze that hurt him in ways he didn't understand. But the suit he wore and the coat of dreamstuff were helpful, numbing those unearthly burns.

He leans against the wall, breathing hard as he wipes cold cold sweat from his forehead. His golden eyes glare at the prone Cassie. Very briefly, he entertains the thought of killing her. Yes, he thought as he grinned, licking his lips in anticipation. His mind was afire with all manner of cantrips and spells just for that singular express purpose. A mad giggle escaped his lips.

But rationality made a stunning return. While he wished to push away that intruding voice, it made cold iron sense. While he did learn nothing with this encounter, Cassie had provided a form of release for the unwanted lust he had been building inside him. And according to the rules, that counted as aiding a member of a Dark Circle. and to break the rules by doing harm upon the one who aided would begin a vicious cycle of misfortune that would rain down upon the Scholar, namely him.

Oh, how he let the echoing Void know of his boundless rage and frustration. His rage spent yet simmering, he sat down upon a charred stool that had been overturned in the blaze.

As minutes passed, a plan had formed as his eyes watched the rise and fall of Cassie's exhausted body. He stood quickly, a giddiness in his step. Silently as Hypnos in the ancient myths, he glided over to her, his body parallel to hers.

He licked her cheek daintily, shivering at the taste of her skin. Stroking the soft skin of her skim belly, he traced power onto an ancient design his fingers drew upon the skin. As the power reached its climax, he kissed her, slowly and gently, like lover reaching arousal as his ebony tongue slid inside her mouth.

(Sorry, school-type things keeping me busy.)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:13 pm

The cool musty air assaults me skin an makes me wrinkle me nose in disgust. Muscles protest as I slowly stretch upon the hard rough floor. Suddenly the full realization of me state of undress hits me brain in a well-storm of panic. The darkness at least hides me miserable state, only a sliver of light entering the room through the narrow crack of the door.

Half Blind I feel ‘bout me room, stirring the acrid scent of ashes an soot with me hands. Nothing, not a stitch of cloth anywhere is to be had. There standing in the room I can feel the heat of embarrassment rise into me face. The sheer terror of having to leave this place naked an vulnerable, the memory of how or why I came to this predicament lost like so many time ‘fore.

Absently I slide me fingers o’er me barren mound, an itch taking hold of me in the darkness. Squirming a bit I make me way to the light of the door, the itch growing even as I realize its deeper…inside me. Oh lord not right now…no. But the light an me escape seems to put an end to me growing misery.

Luckily I emerge from the basement entrance into the cool dark shadows of night. A lone pale ghost in the darkness, trying desperately to make me way to the dorms an safety. The collar round me throat tingles in apparent glee. The golden rings hum even while the itch within grows in the moonless darkness.

Finally the door closes hind me an a lean upon it in the familiar room. No one has seen me…the clock showing it to be in the wee hours of the morning. Half a day lost. Not a memory, not a thing but this strange need deep within, begging to be scratched in ways that only the vibrator might satisfy. Lord, there is sum thing wrong with me…waking up naked in the dark without a memory an all I can think ‘bout is giving me self a good lil ole workout. …. I have gone an lost me mind…

Even then I head to the safety of me bed, me hand wandering to the nightstands drawer long enough to draw out the familiar instrument. “cassie ole girl…yah really do miss her don’t cha…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:54 pm
Profile WWW

From the darker corners of the rmusty-scented room, Prof. Montclair reclined easily against his plush arm chair, sweet smoke wafting from the brass eyes of his Kali lamp, which now appeared as to double a hookah.

Smoke wafted from his nostrils in lazy wisps. A delicate-seeming fist propped itself against his chin. A knowing smile made itself visible as he watched the undulating darkness brought to him the sound of soft music.

Sighing, he lay back, smoothing his hair with long fingers. The smile became a grin, remembering what he did to Cassie and what she did to him back. Oh, she was good. And he felt good.

He congratulated himself on binding her being to his will. Now, she would come to him, whenever he wanted. And all for the greater good of his race.

Or, if only he felt lonely.

Dark chuckles made the shadows as shudder, as he pulled the darkness 'round himself to meditate upon his good fortune.

(And now, we're done... =D>)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:18 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9