View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lesson 1: Shokushu girls like doers(Linnis) 

Post Lesson 1: Shokushu girls like doers(Linnis)
Two heavy bags and my keyboard; yep that was fun; never in my life had I had to carry so much unless I had wanted to train my body for strength. I was hating this already place with a passion.. I stumbled over something and huffed glaring at what it had been blushing slightly and grinning wildly at what it had been.

"Well well voyeur's paradise of something round here."

I snickered to myself as I entered the dorm common rooms; what I had tripped over was a naked girl fondling herself for whatever reason. I took a seat in the commons and tossed my bags down opening my keyboard and setting it up. I was wearing jean shorts that barely long enough to reach my mid thighs along with black leggings and thigh high leather boots my top was full sleeved though I was wearing mesh gloves. all my piercings were in and finally I'd begin to play a bit of a classical tune.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:20 am

Post Re: Lesson 1: Shokushu girls like doers(Linnis)
I wore a tight black catsuit. And when I say "catsuit", I'm literal. This one was complete with tail and tars rested on my head. My wife was a bit of a furry-phile, and I indulged in her passions on a regular basis. I laughed as I walked up behind the new girl, seeing the girl laying on the ground in the midst of self-pleasure. "I have half a mind to join her." I rested a hand on New Girl's shoulder. "Kind of thing happens all the time here, to be honest. But some girls have the decency to invite a partner."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:39 pm
Profile YIM

I'd stop my tune and look at the girl curiously. Teal hair that was unique. The grin on my face remained as I spoke with a half interested tone.

"Feel free; sure as hell I won't ask you to stop.""

I'd certainly love to watch the girl in the catsuit strumming that other's strings Hell I'd push her into just so I could watch normally but, being new I certainly knew at least enough not to do that.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:33 pm

"She seems a bit personally involved.... but you, perhaps," I smiled warmly, "I'm Linnis Van Ryan, welcome to Shokushu, a den of lesbian debauchery, fueled in part by myself and girls like me."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:49 pm
Profile YIM

"Sounds like I'm going to enjoy myself; plenty to watch I'm guessing."

I laughed slightly maybe a tad darkly; I had always been told when I got a lewd thought my laugh was a lil creepy.

"Lilian Love Valentine call me whichever of my names you want, debauchery I'm all for; lesbian, straght don't give a damn. all's fun to the eyes."

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:05 pm

You like to watch, huh, babe? Don't like to do it yourself?" I smiled, laughing as darkly as she did, "You can always watch her while I go down on you, or watch me eat your juicy center." I offered, with as dark a smile.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh well interesting offer, not sure If I'm the sort though for all you know; I could like the touch of a guy or do you have a sixth sense for who'll want to play with you?"

This girl was forward; and apparently as horny as a dolphin in a pool of aphrodisiac laced water. I looked over her tapping my foot slightly looking for a response.

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:15 pm

I decided to hazard the 'sixth sense' thing, though most girls here who were straight weren't for long. "I can spot 'em a mile away, Love."

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at her not directly or at any joke or to try and be rude.

"Don't know why but, you take me for the type that's already got someone on your heart but just want to keep sampling the world. Seen the type many times try to get my dad into bed on the road."

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:48 pm

"Well, trust me on this, babe, I wouldn't try to get your dad, that much is for damn sure." I laughed a little about it, and shook my head, "Maybe you're right, but my Sondra and I understand the bounds of our relationship."

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:01 am
Profile YIM

"You'd be the one after my milf of a mom right?"

I smirked a thumb on my chin eyes closed thinking for a moment.

"So if I were to I don't know lay down on the couch over there and close my eyes would you take advantage of that?"

I just wanted to gauge how far she'd go to enjoy herself.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:09 am

I gave a toothy grin, "Maybe... want to find out?" It was a coy little game, and one I loved, I loved, I loved to play.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:13 am
Profile YIM

"Mmmm... Maybe this place doesn't suck as much as I was expecting."

I mumbled under my breath shifting until I could lay down on the sofa of the common rooms eyes closed waiting to see what she'd do. A little fun was a great way to get used to a new place even if I didn't enjoy playing as much as watching.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:24 am

I reached down, trying to undo her jean shorts covertly, and I purred softly as I did. Once unbuttoned and unzipped, I began to rub her pussy over her panties with a louder purr. "You're very pretty, Miss Valentine...."

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:27 am
Profile YIM

"That's a pretty nice thing to say after you've started; odd timing though."

I told her as she rubbed at my crotch through the black thin black leggings I was wearing I had skipped panties today; I saw no point in wearing opaque leggings and panties at the same time. I offered a subblte pleasured breath as I ran a hand as close to her own nethers as I could manage.

"It's a hell of a way to greet a new girl though best I've experienced."

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next