View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Woodland directions (for Count Alucard) 

The attack of the cords doubled and the constant pistoning into her body, as they trust rapidly into all her holes started to pay off Beth couldn't hold it anymore something raw inside took over a firestorm erupted as she clamped down on all the cords inside of her all she felt now was wave above wave of pleasure. It was too much for her system to cope with.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:54 am
Profile WWW

"Don't tell me you're getting tired now," said the alien as the "cords" continued their thrusts into her. The one in her mouth, however, retreated, leaving her available to speak.

"After all, if being in here for this long tires you, imagine how tiring eternity would be..."

Alucard grinned, wondering how its prey would respond, if its prey would even respond.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile YIM

Beth looked up surrounded by throbing cords she shouted out in the darkness at the monster her voice desperate but still curious, " What do you mean eternity, I can't surrive in here this long, you got to let me out some time."

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:43 am
Profile WWW

"You'd be surprised," said the alien. The "cords" in her lower holes continued their ministrations to her pussy and ass as Alucard talked to her. They pistoned into her cunt and anus as Alucard laughed at the student within.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:51 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth unconsiously moaned thanks to the monster throbing and thrusting that the cords in her ass and cunt were giving her, she closed her eyes as she soaked up more pleasure through her tried and exhausted body. After a minute she finally responded to the aliens taunts and threats, " Your'e lying, you must be," she said her own words faltering showing how unsure she was about what was going on.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

"Why would I lie to you?" Alucard asked. "You've done so much for me so far when I've told you the truth. I told you I hungered for you, and you walked straight into my mouth," the alien recalled.

The "cord" pressed against her lips again, not entering into her pretty mouth, just touching her full lips as a sign it was there.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile YIM

Beth looked at the cord pressing lightly against her lips and thought over what the monster had said it had told that it wanted to eat her and she satified that willing for him, but she had a reason. A important one to her, gently she opened her mouth ignoring what wa going on below her waist for one minute she said, "your right about that, but i had a reason, a good reason for that and everything I done today with you." She looked into the darkness, and said out loud, "tell me now are you lying to me can you keep me in here for eternity."

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:44 pm
Profile WWW

"I very well could," said Alucard with a grin. The "cord" at her lips began oozing a sweet, sticky fluid that tasted somewhat of apples. "This liquid can act as sustenance to your body indefinitely, and I can provide air to this chamber for as long as I wish."

The "cord" in her cunt pushed into her even faster now, the "cord" in her rear adjusting its own speed to match.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Profile YIM

Beth tasted the sweet liquid on her lips and with it she tasted the bitterness of the truth that was facing her right in the face now. She looked down at her body raw from almost constant attention from the writhing cords, the increased speed of the cords thrusting in to her made her grunt and moan under her breath.

She then said after a moments thought, "what do you really want I given you everything, or is it that you simply want more, just more of me why?"

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:56 pm
Profile WWW

"You're exactly right," said Alucard. "I want more. Your orgasm feeds me. Your climaxes give me strength. I want more."

The "cord" pushed between her lips now, still dribbling the viscous honey-like substance as it fucked her mouth. The "cords" at her tits gave her thrusting orbs a squeeze, and her clit was expertly suckled by the "cord" at her love-button...

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:38 pm
Profile YIM

Beth moaned as the cords push and thrust their way into her body each time pounding their way deeper and deeper than the last violation. She could feel the heat inside build deep within, but something was different then the last time her body was still clearly willing to help aid the monster but her mind was now as clear as a bell.

Now inside the girls mind the monsters last words echoed torturing her, she was feeding making him grow stronger she couldn't let that go on it enjoyed her too much to let her leave. So with her free arms she reached up and grabbed the cord that was pumping in her mouth and pulled it out roughly, "no no more you can't take me like this not unless I have a choice and your not giving me one, you ,you. " she thought for a while, "I don't even know your name or what you are so why should I let myself feed you."

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:00 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard did not abate its ministrations to Beth's body as it spoke to her. "My name is Alucard. Frankly, I don't quite know what I am, as I'm the only one of my kind and I can find no trace of another."

The alien seemed almost wistful as it told her of itself. "I'm thousands of years old, woman, and have no clue as to my origins."

The "cords" continued their violation of her at a slightly slower pace now, but the actions to her clit and her hardened nipples did not abate.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:20 pm
Profile YIM

Beth noticed as soon as soon she got the monster talking about itself the slower the movments of the cords that were thr they hadn't stopped their violation of her body but the lustful heat that she felt inside her still increased her nipple grew hard under the attention of the cords squeezing her heaving breasts. While her pussy was still soaked easing the constant friction of the cord.

So Beth decided to get the monster talking and concentrating on some thing else but her, so in between moans and grunts she said, "Is that all you know there must be more, what is you first memory."

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

The "cords" granted no reprieve as the alien spoke. "My first memory?" Alucard asked. It attempted to think back. "My first memory," the alien said. "My memories are not in chronological order. There is no order to them at all, human. I cannot think back to the beginning."

The alien was silent for several seconds as the "cords" fucked Beth.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

Beth moaned amazed after all she had felt and experienced inside this monster that it could still make her experience something quiet extranary, she couldn't help but be lost in lust and pleasure her body was feeling.

But as the she got lost in these sensations she could still hear that she had got through to monster it was no longer taunting her now it was thinking about itself. So Beth pulled herself back from the rising abyss of pleasure and spoke to Alucard, "what are your memories like," she said between the moans.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next