View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lesson 1: Shokushu girls like doers(Linnis) 

Post Re: Lesson 1: Shokushu girls like doers(Linnis)
I purred louder, still gently rubbing. I savored the moment, loving this bit of fun while it lasted. I was wearing a skirt without panties, she could get to my pussy with easy access. "I love to make the new girls feel at home. Like part of a family, you know. An incestuous family."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 am
Profile YIM

"Kind of a bit~ mmmm not sure if it's creepy or sweet..."

I would have laughed if she hadn't been dooing such a good job of teasing me though the leggings. My hand gently ran against her sex tracing the slit with a pinky after finding her clit with her thumb.

"Anything your lover wouldn't do for you?"

I asked; I was a bit direct myself and held no shame in it; though maybe a bit rude about it from time to time.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 am

"Nothing comes to mind, but I'd love you to give me what I can't think of." I giggled, continuing my rubbing. I was dominant, but at the same time, I wanted to serve. Maybe it was all the demonic rape I got, but a part of me was really developing as a submissive servant of desire. To my girls alone, naturally.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 am
Profile YIM

"Well lets see... what I can come up with."

I smirked mind creating various scenarios in my head. I wasn't submissive by any stretch of the imagination. Though my experience was a tad lacking on the doing side I had seen many a thing done. A simple flame not how enough to burn but warm enough to tingle formed at my fingertips for a single pass at linnis' nethers before fading into nonexistance. I wanted to see how she'd respond to such a touch that few others could duplicate.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2