View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Alone in my room (open) 

Post Alone in my room (open)
Kori lay on her bed, her legs spread open as she slowly rubs herself, almost immediately she starts to rub hard at her clit, her whimpers and light shrieks ringing into the halls through the open door.

Kori

Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:44 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Alone in my room (open)
Lilly was gently walking down the hall of her dorm just to get some fresh air and some excersise. She was only wearing her soft blue silk robe that had hugged tightly against her 38C breasts with erect pink nipples underneath and hugging her firm young ass. She let out a small sigh as she let out a deep breath. She gently tilted her head as she heard someone moaning in there room a few doors down from where she was. She then gently sped up her walk, breasts bouncing with every step of hers and her hips swaying. She then got to the room where the room was where the moaning was coming from and gently knocked on the door, "Hello? anyone home?" She gently walked into the dorm room and went to the bed room where the moaning was from. She then spotted one of the school girls completely naked and rubbing at her clit. She blushed a deep rose color and gently stood there watching her rub herself in pure pleasure of the moment.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 am

Post Re: Alone in my room (open)
Locking, as this thread hasn't been posted in, nor has the poster been here, since 2008.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:14 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]