View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Training (Clarice) 

Post Training (Clarice)
I stood in a private clearing of mine where all six of the elements flowed freely in this nexus on the Island you could say that I helped to nature and create. I take a deep breath as I make several signs with my hands before bringing them down as I try and summon creatures from each elemental plane. I brought forth a Water Frog, a Salamander made of Fire, an Earth Snake, a bear of Wood, an eagle, and a Dragon of Metal as these were spirits for training as it was to see how well I could control them for how long.

I was at two hours when I sensed someone near by. I had the bear move forward using the surronding trees to capture it and move it into the clearing. I was suprised as I wave it off. "What are you doing here Clairce?" I ask her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:51 am

Post Re: Training (Clarice)
At first she was reluctant in revealing herself to Keemari while he practiced his druid-like capabilities. Now she thought about it, he had never shown much of his powers to her before and after her actual learning began. Of course many things had risen to cause her to be away, although she still couldn't rember a couple of days, but she shrugged it off as jsut being sick. Kanoe had mentioned she was ill and had really no reason to doubt the woman.

But he was her teacher in the magical arts. He offered help and she should be grateful...somewhat. The price for her body being payment still didn't sit well with her, but what's done is done. She decides to reveal herself to the druid by coming forth. Her eyes remained fixed on the creatures he had summoned so casually. They all seemed vaguely familiar. Perhaps she read them in a book somewhere.

Shaking her head of her tedious thoughts, it turns to Keemari with a blank expression. She really didn't know how to express herself to the wolf since their last meeting didn't go so well. She sighs, trying to figure of what words to say to the wolf. Finally...

"I have come to learn, Keemari. I thought...since you were...here last time we met I might as well...umm see if we could begin a lesson." The words she spoke were better then nothing. At least she was able to express her motives without sounding like a babbling idiot.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 am

"Then this is indeed a good chance for you. As an elementist type you will have to one day choose the element that you are most comfortable with. Your default element if you want to think of it that way and here are representives from each elemental plane. YOu should speak with them and see if anything clicks." I tell her as I grope her ass as I push her forward as all six of them look down at you.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:53 am

She nods slowly to his statements. It made sense. What she would become most comfortable with will eventually become her strongest attack. But she was more then usure of which one she should even try to pick. When he comes close to her and specifies that she should speak to them, her head turns to the creatures in slight discomfort. Most things she met with on different planes had ravaged her body. She shivered at what or how she should speak to them.

She squeaks when her ass is groped. She didn't expect the wolf to do such a thing and before she knew it she stummbled upon the spotlight infront of these strange animals. No wonder they appeared so familiar. But it did little to ease her tense body. What was she to say? Especially to ancient beings? She tries to gather her thoughts togather to form sentences.

"Hello creatures of the elemnts. I hope I'm not troubling you by speaking with you all," she says, trying to be polite to the odd beings. She ahd never summoned creatures before so this was all very awkward and new to her.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:20 pm

The frog used his long toungue and licked at his eyeball a bit as he looked you over, perhaps giving you a bad feeling. The snake and the dragon weren't particular intreasted in Poor Clarice more looking annoyed then the rest. The eage was fixated on the sky, thus leaving the Salamandar and the Bear who seemed to actually pay attention to you.

The salamander hissed a bit. "My, you look like fun looking girl, I'm sure if your a party girl my mistress would enjoy your company." It said. The bear shoke his head. "She looks more grounded to me, one who thinks carefully before her actions. An intelectual in the making. As for disturbing us, well some of us just find it disturbing to be summoned for no reason." He says looking at the snake and dragon.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:26 pm

"I'm sorry. You did have a reason to be summoned here. I guess umm...Keemari was about to practice some arts of magic with you before I interupted. Though it appears now that he says I must choose between all of you on who I'm most comfortable with...I guess its safe to say that the dragon and the snake aren't going to take kindly to me."

She sighs heavly upon seeing the two elemental creatures give her an annoyed look. She suppossed she would've been aggravated too if she was disturbed from whatever activity she was doing just for some girl to stare at her. At least not all of them appeared angry with her...

She blinks at the two animals that seemed to compliment her. She'd have to say she was alittle of both if she had to choose. She shakes her head and looks at the salamander, puzzled. Mistress? These creatures had someone controlling them?

"I've used mostly fire magic during my time of practicing becuse its effective in offense. Perhaps I would be more comfortable with you. That is if you don't mind."

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:37 pm

"Ha, look at that, the cute girl goes for the red hot salamander. Psssss." He says with a smirk teasing the bear who only sighed and really didn't seem to care. "If you want to make a pact with me, then I can arrange it, but do choose carefully. Not everyone is as talented as Keemari over there and can make pacts with every elemental animal. The way it works is that I give you a bit of my power to help you out, in exchange I get some of your magic to feed off your mana as well. It's a mutual symbotic relationship." He tells her.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:46 pm

"So in lamence terms...you would be feeding off of my energy and I you? Well, I could've already predicted such a pact. Well, I accept your terms for this. Hopefully it won't be in vain and you've wasted your energy on me..."

The creature of fire seemed the more nicer one of the other animals. It would help her greatly if she could get along with a creature of another realm. As long as it would help increase her power then she was all for it. She was still puzzled as to why the salamander would want her mana, but she didn't question its motives. It was mutual after all soshe shouldn't worry to much about it, right?

"So, how do we seal this pact between the two of us? Do we shake or do you encrypt a symbol onto me or something?"

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:53 pm

It then breathed out fire burning the ground beneath you forming a runic circle as I moved into it. "We kiss to form the pact. Keemari over there was able to form pacts with the elemental leader of our world. My mistress. You on the ohter hand aren't powerful enough for that yet." It told her.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:57 pm

She blinks at the lizard, as if it had said the most strangest thing to her and left her baffled. She wasn't that shocked, happy it wasn't her entire body that would be taken as a price, but a kiss? How was she to kiss a salamnder made of fire and not get burned? Pun intended. Whatever the cost she nods to its deal.

Whomever this mistress was must be extremely powerful. At least she had something to strive for. Maybe if she were powerful enough she would be able to control all the elements as Keemari could. The thought made ehr brighten inside, but she had to take the steps to getting there first. It was going to be long, but...it was still something she believed she could achieve.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:03 pm

"So do you always leave a guy hanging like that when he askes for a kiss?" He asks her with a smirk teasing her.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 pm

She scowls at the creature with a an aggravated expression.

"Excuse me, but I have no man in my life. You didn't seem like you were ready so I waited for you to pucker up. Sorry, I've never kissed a lizard before."

She scoffs at the animal's comment. She still wasn't sure if she should make the kiss or if he should. This was all extremely awkward and she still had no idea if the thing would burn her upon. She gives up and shuts her eyes. Just do this quickly and it will be over with. She leans forward to give this creature what he wanted. If she was suppossed to go ahead with this then the least he could do was meet her halfway.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:36 pm

He smriks and teases her as he flicks his toungue into her mouth giving her a deep kiss when it happens as it wiggles down your throat as it didn't burn you, except for something on your arm as an invisible rune was made and imprinted into you body.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:53 am

She flinches reflexisevly when the forked tongue plays deeply into the back of her mouth, but she refuses to show any weakness to the creature. Her tongue remains in a steady position, allowing the tongue to do what it pleases before they begin to pull away. Through the corner of her eye a rune seeps into her skin. She should've figured a marking on her body would be as such.

Out of breath when they finally pull away, she pants softly and looks to fiery salamander with determinded eyes. She didn't know what much else to do and decides to jsut wait for further instructions.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:19 am

The salamander smirks. "Ha, ha, ha your right Keemari she has a sweet mouth. Well Keemari here will teach you the rest for a bit. I'll look forward to seeing you when your strong enough." He tells her as he disapears along with the rest.

I come up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Ah fire, a very destrutive and hard element to control. YOu've made an intreasting choice. Now lets get going with your training." I tell her.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next