View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Training or a Trap? (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Training or a Trap? (Kanoe)
Signs of strain appear on her face as the needle pushes and balances on a tiny bead of darkness. Mana leaks from her pale body causing her hair and robes to sway and ripple from the forces she was trying to maintain. Just a small spell was strenuous for the witch as it took far more self control than she had been able to do before. But, all her focus was put into herself as she maintains a steady flow the best she can. The world dulled, losing itself in the constant whine of mana flooding within her. She could feel it pumping in her veins, threatening to sweep her away to oblivion at the first sign of weakness. Her breathing was long and deep as sweat began to form on her brow. This training was like nothing she ever experienced before

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:35 am

And yet it was such a basic yet diffcult exerise as I see the darkness eat away at her as I apply the salve continously about her arm to stem it as I watch her strain her body against it as I see the needle slowly working into it. It was hard to say if she was losing it or not, but at that moment she was holding up well.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:42 am

Keemari's touch and the cooling salve ripple through her thoughts. Her teeth grit as she pushes the feelings away and focus on the forces she was gripping tightly. With her eyes closed, she did not know if the needle was moving or not. She would only know once it reaches her fingertip. But, there was a slight displacement in the tiny swirling bolt of darkness. The dark witch struggles as she tries to tighten the threads once more.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:47 am

The needle was slowly moving down, it would pierce her skin at this rate as the weight difference might be too much for her to handle even though she was doing a fine job at her current level, still her concentration and the arrangment of her threads of darkness wasn't sewn up enough yet.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:12 am

The threads grew more displaced as the needle forces it's way into the orb. Panting softly, the woman knew something was wrong. She needed to do something about the hole being forced into the bolt. It could detonate at any moment as the threads grew more off balance. She could add more threads and expand the orb but that would no longer be focusing it all into a point. Forcing it out may cause it to burst like before and take a large amount of energy. For now she just needed to stop it from falling before worrying about forcing it out. Her arm shivers as she focuses on the compressed bundle of threads. She begins to compress it around the needle, sealing it within the bead in an attempt to hold it in place. If she can get that far, she can continue to squeeze until the needle is slowly pushed back up on top of the bolt once more. That is assuming her body and stamina can last.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:25 am

Her theroy was quite sound actually as the needle stops it's decent and is slowly being pushed back up and out of the orb that she was kept going. The next few minutes would decide if she had the stamina for it.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:29 am

It was just a small needle but, she might as well be holding up the entire world on her fingertip. Her weight shifts from foot to foot as her body sways. Kanoe's jaw clenches as her slightly fluttering eyes shut tighter. Her body was screaming from the constant flood of mana searing through her being. Long strands of black hair begin to stick to her sweat covered face as her robe did much the same throughout the rest of her body. The witch was breathing in heavy gasps of pain in and out of her mouth as the constant channeling saps away much of her strength. Mana was escaping from her shivering form as all her focus was just on the dark bead of darkness and the needle displacing it.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:19 am

I watch intently on her as I see her body losing out to it. She was holding up well, however her mana was nearly depleated. I counted her at ten minutes so far as the needle is piercing through the threads of her dark magic. On her very last bit of mana it pierces through and pricks your finger in the slightest. The blood alerting my guard plant as it swipes at Kanoe.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Her arm and body sways as the last of her mana was burned away. The needle pierces through the bead. The threads burst, unraveling in a burst of force that whips about the woman. Kanoe felt something prick her finger but it was far too late to try and summon a defense for the plant. The forces whipping about her finally end, her hair and robes coming to rest against her weary form. Her eyes flutter but remain shut as her arm falls to her side. The witch's entire body was burning in pain and exhaustion. Her mind fell deeper into darkness as her legs give way and slumps to the floor. She was too tired to even think about the danger she was still in.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:40 pm

The next she woke up she found she was no longer clothed, but entirely naked save for some bandages on her body. Her body was also a bit slick. Nearby was a container with some sort of lotion in it. Looking up you could see someone's red eyes looking back at you as you hear the crickets outside.

"Even though you failed you did well. Your sense of peril was not enough though." I tell her as I've been watching over her this time. She had been asleep for about six hours. It was well into the night hours.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:30 pm

The sound of crickets and the night air caressing her pale skin slowly rouses the woman back to reality. Her eyes open and several thoughts at once immediately enter the witch's mind. With an audible gasp, she sits up quickly. Her arms wrap around to cover her chest while grimacing in slight pain. Her entire body ached like she had been in the gym way too long. She used everything she had. Losing all one's mana can kill a living person. Luckily her body kept just enough to keep functioning. Despite resting for hours, she could still feel the fatigue from using too much mana. But, her own body had to wait for the moment. Her eyes were met with the glowing red eyes of the wolf.

"What did you do to me?" She asks quickly, still fruitlessly covering her body with her arms, "Why am I outside? Where are my clothes?"

Her body winces from other pains. Bandages? She knew her channeling could not have done that...could it? What happened to the plant that was going to attack her? Channeling for long durations made her senses all a blur to the world around her.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:48 pm

"I'm sure your expecting me to say some sinister thing like how I took you why you were unconious or something. However all I did was remove these." I tell her as I show her the scraps of her robe. "In order to treat your wounds. The sense of peril must not have been real enough and it wouldn't hlep if you were unconcious and unable to see it.

I treated your wounds and applyed some ointments and medicines to your body to help your body heal and to restore your mana more quickly." I tell her.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:17 pm

"Well, thank you for that," She replies, "But, that does not answer why I am outside in the middle of the night."

No passed the shock, the woman lets her arms drop as she pushes herself back onto her feet. Her eyes take in as much of her dark surroundings as she can before finally looking back at the wolfman. She was not really shocked that he went so far to take care of her. Afterall, she was still his student and would be a waste to have her die. The medicines did help her much though. Usually at zero mana, she would be bedridden for a few days. But, she actually has the strength to stand on her own power.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:43 pm

"Because, with your sharp toungue and suspicious mind if I took you inside and put you into one of my beds with silk sheets you would think I was going to rape you once I made sure your okay. So it was better to just leave you out here." I tell her simply.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:00 am

"I see," She shrugs slightly, "Seems I went over five hours..."

Kanoe did not like admitting she failed. Keemari did say she did well. But, she now had more walls blocking her path that she must take down in order to become stronger. Though she was paranoid, she knew if the druid was going to take her body, it would be while she is awake and aware. Not many monsters take joy in raping a limp unconcious doll. Shaking her head, she looks back to Keemari.

"Does this mean this lesson is over," She asks, "Is there a way I can improve?"

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:08 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next