View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:20 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Training or a Trap? (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Training or a Trap? (Kanoe)
"If you learn what darkness is that answer will come to you." I tell perhaps sounding like a mystic, but I'm sure she would just be annoyed with me about it.

I then stand up as the moonlight shines down upon my form as I look up at it as the moonlight captures my essence in a way as I close my eyes enjoying the calming rays. "In any case your too weak at the moment to travel back, I guess your staying the night here." I tell her with a small smile.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:13 am

Ok maybe magic does not have clear answers but his answer still annoys the hell out of her. Why doesn't he just tell her? What was she missing? Kanoe blinks as the druid spends a moment basking in teh moon's glow. She looks up as well. The moon did seem bigger here. It seemed strangely odd to her but she could not put her finger on it. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful night...one she should be spending in Claire's arms. The witch was not sure if her staying the night was planned or not. But, after what she went through she could not exactly blame the teacher. Though the training was insane, she did feel like she moved forward even if it was just a little bit.

"Seems so," She returns simply.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:19 am

As she looks up at me, she could start to feel a little hot, perhaps attraction. The truth of the matter was that once my aprodisic was in your system I could reactive it at any time, even control it's potency to a degree as she would see my form like that as I stood there. I kept it low key at the moment.

I then bend over and offer her a hand. "Alright then, would you like a bath or something or would you like to head straight to bed?" I ask her

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:23 am

Despite the night air and lack of clothing, she did find herself growing a bit warm. Was she coming down with a fever? She was not sure what wounds she suffered from the guard plant. Brushing hair away from her face, she simply shakes her head, ignoring the heat for now. Kanoe stares at the clawed hand. She did not need his help but a bath to wash the sweat and fatigue from did sound pleasant.

"A bath," She answers, refusing his hand, "If you do not mind that is. I do not suppose you have any spare clothes for me to sleep in do you?"

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:32 am

"I have some extra robes of mine if you don't mind wearing clothes I once wore." I tell her as I keep it on low setting for now. Anymore and she might get suspicious as I watch her raise up by herself.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:22 am

"It's fine," She answers.

Whether his intentions involved her body or not, she prefers to sleep with something on her nude form. Still brushing rogue strands of hair away from her face, the cool air did little to cool her warm body. Perhaps summer was coming sooner than expected. Being her first time here, she had no idea where anything was in Keemari's home.

"Lead the way," Kanoe continues.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:39 am

I lead her into the treehouse and to the stairs. We ascend what seems to be many floors until finally I open one of the doors and inside was a large hot spring, there was no seprator for co-ed bath or anything like that, but to have a hot spring what must have been about 5 or 8 floors up. I walk in and take off my robe myself as I go for my shorts.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 am

Having a giant tree as a home seemed troublesome. Though she suppose Keemari did not have to deal with going up the stairs as much as she. It was not much more comfortable inside than it was outside. Plants tend to hold in heat and Kanoe did not notice that something other than temperature was making her body warm. The witch follows the druid into a large room with an equally large hot spring inside. Why this was so many floors up, she cannot say. But it did look far more comfortable than the standard shower/baths that were in the dorms.

The witch began to walk towards the spring only to stop right in her tracks at what Keemari was doing. No, not going to happen. There was no way she was going to bathe with this man. Kanoe stares daggers at the druid as she shakes her head slightly.

"You did not mention anything about bathing with you," She said, "I prefer my privacy."

Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:43 pm

I wave my hand and the hot water turns into a hand and grabs you and pulls you into it with a splash as you surface with soap floating near you convientail as you see me slip in on the opposite of the pool. "Oh stop your complaining. You think it's easy for me to wash all this hair, just sit back and relax. Your far too serious all the time for a college girl." I tell her as I lean back and close my eyes enjoying the warmth as I spread my arms out and lean back.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 pm

"Eep!" She squeaks in shock.

Splash! The woman was dunked into the hot spring. The water did not feel much hotter than her already heated body. Quickly, the witch scrambles to the surface taking in a long gasp of air. Long drenched hair covered her face and all the way down her chest, hiding her breasts until she pulls it behind her shoulders. Not counting the fur, Keemari was completely nude as well as he dips into the other side of the pool. She turns her head away, focusing her gaze on the soap rather than the potential monster now bathing with her. She takes the floating bar and begins to lather it over her skin. Kanoe could not help but wonder if Clarice had to deal with this every lesson. Ok, so that thought only annoyed her further.

"Hmph!" She huffs turning her back to him.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:32 pm

"Oh thank you. Your ass is one of your best features." I tell her teasing the witch even more as she did this as increase the potency of the aprodisic since the water helped make my phermones stay around longer and amplified them as I simply lay back and let the heat get to her.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 pm

"Tch!"

Kanoe grits her teeth at his remark. She knew he was smirking. How do wolves smirk? She didn't know but still, she knew. The woman sighs as she focuses on cleaning her body. She winces slightly as the soap glides over her bandages. It could have been worse, he could have let the plant eat her.

The witch shakes her head slightly. This spring was indeed hot. A mixture of sweat and water clung to her pale skin, causing what light there was to shine off of her form. The soap suds continue to build as she cleans her body. As she rubs the soap slowly around her chest, another sigh escapes her soft lips. A warm tingling sensation ran through her body as she touches her sensitive orbs. One of her many tender areas but they needed to be cleaned. Her eyes drift shut as her hands linger over her breasts. Thoughts of her showers with Clarice began to fill her vision, how it felt so good to clean her more sensitive of places.

What was she doing? She shakes her head again, opening her eyes. This was not the time for such thoughts. Tearing her hand away from her chest, she moves to lower to her stomach and continues cleaning herself. Through the soapy suds hid well firmed breasts topped with rock hard peaks.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:52 pm

I smirk as I wait for her soap to get near her pussy where she woudl clean it very discretly I'm sure as I play a little practical joke on her once opened up a slight bit the water jetted up into her pussy like a water dildo and filled her up as it thrust up and down in her for several powerful thrusts before removing itself.

As she turned to huff at me she turned to face my stomach and the said apendage she hated there with her eyes. Mere inches away. "Yes?" I ask her looking down at her as I had turned the phermones to full bore to make her really hot.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:00 am

The warm waters were soothing as well as the feel of the soap and her own hands gliding over her pale skin. She could feel her clit throbbing as it briefly slides over the tiny nub to clean her womanhood. It felt abolutely amazing but she held back her sighs of pleasure. She did not want to appear anywhere near aroused before the wolf's gaze. Unfortunate for her, he had other plans.

"Ah! Ahh! Ugh! Ohh!"

Her body arches as hot water surges upwards, filling and spreading her pussy open as it impales her over and over. She was completely helpless as her thighs tremble and close only to feel the water surge between them unhindered. The soap slips from her grasp as her body shudders and bucks from the forceful entries into her body. Kanoe was disgusted and repulsed but her body was loving every bit of it. Panting heavily, she nearly sinks into the water when they stopped thrusting. Her heated body was now blazing with need. The woman's sex was quivering, mixing her nectar into the pool. Her teeth grinding was nearly audible as the witch slowly turns around to give that bastard an ear...

Kanoe gasps as her mouth hangs slightly open. Her brain felt like it shut off completely at the sight of the wolf's heavy cock. Her lips move but no words could form in her head. Lust and need hit her libido like a bus. Her thighs rub together as her pussy was producing sexual juices constantly. Soon her body was telling her what to think. Eyes slowly begin to glaze over as they devour the sight of the rod before her. 'This is what you need' her body told her over and over. The woman trembles as thoughts of being impaled and fucked begin to cloud her mind. No! Kanoe's mind screams in her head. She loves Clarice not this monster, not him! Her eyes blink as she shakes her head. Slowly, the woman manages to take weak shaking steps backwards.

"N-Nothing.." Her voice barely audible.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:16 am

I then grab her hand and pull her close to my body her soaped up breasts rub agaisnt my chest and my cock against her stomach and thighs. "Oh I think there is something that you want." I tell her as I pull her chin up and steal a kiss from her sweet lips, crushing them under mine.

Unlike Clarice who could eventualy be taken there, she needed a good kick in the rear for her to let lose at the moment. Eventually that would not be the case, but for now. Yes I had her sweet lips in mine as the heat from our bodies mix and churn around each other as I suck on her lower lips finally pulling away. I reach down and graze my finger over her slit teasing her a bit as I rub my chest against her hard nipples.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next