View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Welcome to your new home(Angel) 

Post Re: Welcome to your new home(Angel)
This time when Alice kissed Angel, she kissed back and reveled in it for as long as it went on. When the kiss ended she was blushing and biting her lip again, but also smiling. She then hears the words and feels the hand on her bottom and tences and gasps in surprise but it only lasts a second or two.

...i...i guess you're right, would be a waste to not eat such good food.

She says winking before this time initiating the kiss herself kissing her deeply and lovingly while har arms snake around her roomie's body and holds her tight.

Sun May 25, 2008 2:58 pm

I smiled as she initiated the kiss a deep kiss I help with whole heartedly. I loved every second of it as my other hand snaked under Angel's top and bra to caress her breast gently the one on her bottom shifting towards her crotch to rub against her netherlips through cloth and all.

I liked my new room mate; maybe a little too much. my normal inhibitions just didn't seem to apply. I guess maybe my hormones had finally gotten the better of me; I didn't care right now. all I wanted was to enjoy the touch of out bodies rubbing against one another.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:38 am

Angel was kissing her deeply as her hand snaked through her shirt, her skin just a little sticky from the mess they made when they were playing with the syrup and what not. She nearly breaks the kiss when she feels her roomie's hand under her bra and on her breast. Her kissing got less deep on her end as her mind was swamped with confusion. She barely knew this girl and already things where going farther and faster then she usually went when she had a boyfriend!!

Of course her breast responded nicely as it slightly firmed from the light carasses. This time when she felt her roomie's hand start to rub over her crotch area she did break the kiss and shy away but not to far, which would allow alice to move up without much problem and re-take her if she wanted. Angel was shivering just a bit but it was from her bodies natural need and excitement as she blushs looking down.

i...i........i've.......never......d....done th......this ki...........kinda thing.......before She says shyly, indicating not the kissing but the step up in things Alice had started doing.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:33 pm

I blushed slightly looking at Angel as she backed away. I knew then I'd gone too far. I hated it when Jaz took control for more than a few moments. Lust was a bit rambunctious in trying to influence our body's actions then again it was natural ethics and lust were often rivals win the mind.

"I'm sorry Angel I should have asked. I just couldn't control myself."

I told her with ernest a soft blush that had been there began to fade slowly to my usual pale skin-tone.

"If you'd rather not I'll understand I just haven't been touched in a long while... after the first time I just kept wanting more an denying myself."

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Angel still blushs as she see's Alice's face and her explanation. She was torn in two. One side wanted to stop all this and hope they could still bve friends, mabey try again some other time when they'd gotten more used to each other. Of course her other side wanted to go right back at it full throttle. So she decided to compromise.....in a way.

After getting her voice steady she shyly smiles, in a good way. "w..well.....c..can we..j..just start....s..slower...this time?....i'm new to going farther then....just kissing She says hoping she didn't ruin the moment.

P..plus......i..i've never......touched myself...in those place She adds, having been groped before by some jerk boyfriends but she was never in this kind gentle passion.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:40 am

I sighed scratching the back of my head before looking down then noticing how filth covered I was. I was repulsed at how dirty i let myself become.

"Oh lord! Bloody hell I'm disgusting... Sorry Angel... How about we just go take a shower together; I won't touch you, just maybe kiss... we can move further another day that sound good?"

I decided this would be better for me and her we were both far too shy. I'd been such a twat about this. Damn jaz butting in.

((We can end this rp after your next post and start another if you'd like))

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:30 am

Alice could tell Angel looked disheartened, both from the loss of an interesting experience as well as breaking the mood. She does perk up when she hears bathe together and some kissing and smiles.

Alright, but you better be true to you're word She says slightly sticking her tongue out, teasing her as she gets up and heads for the bathroom to get the sticky mess off her skin.

((end rp?))

Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6