View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Training or a Trap? (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Training or a Trap? (Kanoe)
I lean my head back and moan as she skillfully devours my cock. "Yes, so very good, keep it up." I tell her as I have the winds create updrafts on her nipples that make it feel like someone was pulling on her nipples. Her hot mouth was so nice and her toungue quite talented.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:00 am

"Mmm..Mmph"

Slowly she raises her arms, letting her hands rest on the wolf's hips. Her chest thrusts out to the tugs to her nipples, offering her heavy breasts to the wind. Kanoe's eyes were only half open and completely glazed over. All logical thought was gone. She only knew pleasure and what she must do to get it. With a gulp, the tip of his cock was pressing against her throat. As her head pulls back, she takes a long deep suck from the thick meat letting her tongue trail along it. Once only the tip was left in between her lips, she lathers it with her tongue and slides it all the way back into her throat to repeat the process. She may not remember but her body and muscles still held the memories of all the beasts that attempted to train her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:13 am

She was indeed very well trained, I couldn't believe it as I then grab her hair and hips and pull her up the wind stops playing with her breasts as I lean her forward so her clevage goes around my cock as I then summon the wind again to have them squish her breasts around my cock as I then take her nipples and tug and twist on them to show her my approval

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:21 am

"Ahh..K-Keemari..Ahh.."

Her cheeks were flushed with arousal. She licks her lips, remembering the taste of his cock. Perhaps when her senses return, if they return, she would gag knowing what she did for this man. But for now her body craved it. The throbbing log slides between her cleavage. Her own hands press against the sides her breasts, smashing them on her own as fingers lightly stroke them. Her glassy eyes flutter as she felt herself quivering with tension. The woman's breasts were overly sensitive even for a woman and now it was blessing to feel so much from this powerful being.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:29 am

I let out a loud growl of pleasure, of satisfaction. If I had but one weakness in the bed room it was a girls breasts. They were a deep fetish of mine that loved and Kanoe had very senstive ones as she increasted her arousal from that I see as I start to thrust my cock between them and into her waiting mouth making her deepthroat me a bit.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:35 am

"Mmph!"

She gasps around the mouthful of cock. But, the witch groans and began to slurp on it. Her hands began to roll her breasts around the pumping rod, enjoying the waves of pleasure it brought her her being. Kanoe's breasts were swollen with heated blood, nipples sticking out like sore thumbs from puffy aerolae. Thighs grind together in hopes to get some relief but her arousal only grew. Juices soak into the silk sheets, forming a puddle between her thighs.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 am

"Your creating such a mess on my sheets." I tell her a smirk as I forcefully pull myself out of her mouth. "So where do you want, your pussy, ass, or do you want to finish it up with your mouth and breasts before moving on?" I ask her with a smirk as I make her lust clouded mind choose.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:48 am

"Hmm..." She moans softly, "M-My...p-pussy. Please..."

She was panting like a dog before the druid. Her thighs spread apart, juices flowing freely from her cunt. The aphrodisiac was in complete control of her libido. All she wanted was pleasure, she need release so badly. Even after two climaxes, he teased her body back to full blaze. Kanoe's mind was completely drugged and crushed. Her hands continues to grope her luscious orbs, moaning outloud with each squeeze of the firm flesh.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:54 am

"Well then present it to me for me to take then and ask me again. I have a bad memory." I tell her with a smirk as I step back stroking my shaft as I wait for the girl to get into postion.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:02 am

"Please.."

Her clouded gaze looks at the fully erect shaft. She was fully on her back. Her legs were bent and spread wide apart for him to grab them while he pounds into her being. Kanoe's sex was in full view, dribbling nectar onto the bed. She was helpless against her own dark lustful desires. All the rapes and 'training' she had suffered was now catching up to her in a fully aroused libido.

"Please, fuck my pussy with your cock," she whimpers, her will broken.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:08 am

"Alright but you owe me a favor." I tell her as I then put my cock agasint her pussy and rub it against her slit teasing her. "Don't you. On you rmagic you owe me a favor." I tell her waiting for her to agree to the pact before I stop teasing her and slam my full length into her using her presented legs to help me really bury it into her.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:12 am

Favor? Her eyes blink slowly as if to try to think but the hot cock rubbing against her pussy smothered any thought she had. Kanoe moans, arching her body as her juices soak over the teasing member. She was on the verge to doing anything for another mind blowing climax. Her hazed mind could care less what the favor was. Slowly, she nods her head and whimpers faintly.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:28 am

With me fully inside of her I put one hand infront of me and chant a spell. Once done I pull back and thrust into her hard, but that's not all the wind seemed to surrond my cock so when I thrust in it felt like a great torrent of air moved wtih it and then backlashed out through her pussy with every great thrust into her. The force of it actually increasing with the actually force of mine.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:33 am

"Ahhh! Oh god!" She screams.

It was beyond her imagination. The cock invaded her being, gliding easily through her dripping folds. It enters her with a wet slurp, leaving her entire body shuddering in bliss. As her inner walls tighten, a torrent of wind grinds along her sensitive pink flesh swirling her juices everywhere. She squeals as her entire body arches from the intensity of the wind. It forces right out of, juices gushing all over Keemari's shaft and thighs. The wind was reaming her out but not doing any damage to her body, all the pleasure with little of the pain. Unable to handle such force, her hands release her breasts and form a death grip on the bedsheets. Her entire body rocks with the powerful thrusts, each on forcing a louder squeal from her lips. The shock of it all was already putting her on edge.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:39 am

I smirk at this, seems the tough witch really was a sex fiend after all, just like I figured after that first night. She did a good job of hiding it and supressing it. It made me wonder how intreasting her and Clarices sessions were before I arrived as I continue to twist and churn my cock into her. THe wind mimicing how I do it, some actually creating a small tonodo type effect in her.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:47 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next