View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Training or a Trap? (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Training or a Trap? (Kanoe)
A sweet scent... honey scent almost floated to Kanoe's nose waking her up as I sat at the bed my ever present hard cock that started her was there near her face, about a foot away as I look down at her as I drink my tea. The hightly nutirous tea was powerful enough to just have it's scent to help reviltilze her body, along with the still present medicine I gave her earlier giving her a quick recover for the next 24 hours.

"Did you sleep well Kanoe, do you still want more?" I ask her as I seem to flex my cock infront of her to see if she was still in lust driven mood, halfway there, or completly out of it.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:46 pm

Kanoe sniffs, the sweet aroma filling her senses and rousing her from her deep but short slumber. Her eyes open only to see a thick pusling tip before her lips. Oh god, she could almost taste it as the sweet aroma was replaced by the smell of musky sex. No, can't do this.. He was doing something to her. Probably was done to Clarice as well. Her heart was already pounding hard against her chest. Her mind was still hazy from the chemicals in her system but some sense was returned from her short rest.

"N-No.." She whispers, slowly pushing herself up as she backs away from the druid. Her luscious orbs were still firm and peaked with slightly erect nipples. Whatever this teacher was doing, it was wrecking havoc on her body.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:10 pm

"Your quite a different girl when you desire sex. It might be the reason you have such trouble controlling your magic." I offer to her trying to get her mind off resisting the feeling and to a more important topic to her as I silently sip on my tea.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:22 pm

She reaches to brush hair from her face and trembles, feeling the dried cum on her. Her cheeks flush a soft pink in embarassment. This wolf made her crumple before him just like before. The woman turns her head away as she stays on the opposite edge of the bed from him. Feeling the heat in her body, she knew his powers were still doing things to her. Kanoe knew she needed to get away but that was fruitless, she was in his home with no escape.

"Sh-Shut up," She hissed, "You're just toying with me."

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:30 pm

I smirk hearing that. "Well I won't deny that I enjoy seeing the embarresement on your face the surrender to pleasure and playing with your body to the point of you cumming so hard before me. I admit that I do like to toy with you in that way. But surely some of those things you enjoy having done to you or to do to others your intreasted in." I tell her with my same smirk.

"One of the darkness is that of lust and sex, or hadn't you noticed that about the demons you sometimes summoned accientitly. I believe your sexual personalty is very much linked to your control. So what your lacking isn't a sense of peril. It's a sense of trust lust." I tell her.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm

"You're just trying find another excuse to fuck me again," She mutters, "I'm not some demon's sex doll nor yours!"

She glares at Keemari's smirking face. With her composure completely gone, nothing was hiding her anger. One day, one day he will pay for what he's done. Kanoe grits her teeth, focusing on her hatred. It was all she had that seemed clear, a different sort of fire within the lustful haze. It was all she had.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:47 pm

"Ha, ha, ha, who said I want a doll." I tell her rather bluntly. I go to my tea pot and pour myself another cup. "Doll's there, boring. All they do is live for the pleasure. Nothing else, they merely exist. While a girl who has a sense of lust is able to act without being told to, to be able to sense her or his partnars desires and that is why your dark powers are so uncontrolled. Without a true sense of lust, your powers are doll like, hollow and since your the emdionment of the doll you can't control it." I tell her the aprodisic nearly back to full power.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:55 pm

She struggles to keep control. Her breathing was growing deeper as sweat glistens over her pale body. So hot, it was too hot. Kanoe shakes her head slowly, shutting her eyes. Just have to endure it. She can't let herself think about the need that was burning within her. "To be a witch is to be a sexual being," That was what the scroll that was hidden in the cave said. But, that was a cave Spectre led her to. It can't be true could it? No! This was all a trick! It had to be...

"I..I can't control it because I..." She struggles to keep her voice steady, "My mana, I h-have too much. That is what she said.."

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 am

"Ha, ha, ha and your body is very senstive to sexual stimulation isn't it, so much so that when in the presense of one who mastered your body so, it makes your hot. You also have great natural talent. The way you sucked and pleasure me was not that of an ameteur. Since you choose the path of darkness your magic will be related to your sexual self in part and since your body is very attuned to sex already. That means you'll have a great deal of mana." I tell her.

You then feel my hands on your shoulders. "You may love Clarice, there's no disputing that, but one of the type of training regiments you need is one she cannot help you with. You must learn to stop becaming a doll when stimulated you must learn to became a sexaul creature and the more formidable an oppent in that area the stronger you'd became." I tell her as my hands gentle massage your shoulders as I smell your arousal.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:12 am

His words seem to strike true as far as her body went. Already, the young witch was quivering before Keemari's touch. She felt like she was going to burst into flames at anymoment. Clenched fists tremble as they tightly held the bedsheets. It can't be true. But, she always wanted to dominate her lover in bed. It was like she had an deep urge to take control and make the woman squeal before her touch. Slowly, she shakes her head. No, it..it was because of the monsters. It's why she is so sensitive right? The massaging fingers firmly gnead the witch's shoulders. Her body began to take over, the aphrodisic too much for her mind and body to handle. Kanoe sighs softly as she melts back into the druid's touch.

"No," She coos faintly, still struggling to keep control, "L-Leave Clarice...out of this...b-bastard.."

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:25 am

"As far as I'm concerned Clarice is out of this. She only serves as a demenstrtion, an example. You cannot tell me with your personatly and the way Clarice acts towards you that you are not the domanint one in the bedroom. It feels so right to make your love squeel in pleasure doesn't it. You need to embrace that with me.

If you only hold back, you will turn into sex doll mood like the other two times and get no way and just allow me to use your body. Even now, you can feel it happening. Your dark magics wanting it, to feel the lust that is now part of my soul, since I was denyed my mating season for over 200 years. The more you resist my touch, my cock. The more your body wants it." I tell her as I then move my hands down her arms and over her hips, continue to carress her.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:54 am

Kanoe blushes deeply to Keemari's words. It was impossible to fend off the verbal assaults when her mind was cloudy and her body burning with need. She could not say she was the dominant one in bed all the time. Though she loved to take over and back the woman to a corner, her lover was just as much willful and dominant in bed as she was.

"You're...Ahh...You're doing something..to me.." She moans.

As those firm hands stroke along her sides, she melted into his arms. Her body put nearly all her weight back against the wolf's chest as she quivers in pleasure. The woman always had sensitive sides and with the aphrodisic in the air, she could think about nothing else but those hands stroking her soft skin. Her slit was growing very moist once more as her legs tremble. She wanted to move away, to get up off the bed. But, her legs felt like wet noodles. She could summon no strength. Kanoe knew that he did something like this to Clarice, she just could not fight off this overwhelming feeling. It was a lie, she knew that but it all felt so amazing it was becoming less and less important.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:08 am

"Of course I am." She hears me admit. A victory I'm sure she yelled in her head. That was until I continued. "I told Clarice and I'm telling you. Because I had to abstain from my mating season for over two hundred years, my phermones are always in the air. If a girl is attracted to me they will affect her." I tell her.

I then smirk as I put a nail in her coffin that furthered my theroy. "However, you didn't feel it like Clarice did when she first met me. It only happened after our pact or during it. This tells me you weren't attracted to me, until you felt what I could do to you. Further proving how much of a sexual creature you are." I tell her as I continue to carress her lightly leaving her with just enough reason to question why and what I was saying.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:30 am

"I..I hate you," She replies faintly, "I'll..I'll kill you."

Futile threats made in her rage. But, the flames of lust were quickly building larger than her hatred. She hated being so helpless before this creature that disguised himself as a teacher. A faint trickle of nectar began to run down her inner thigh. The witch felt so lightheaded. She knew she had to get away do something. If she stays here, she may end up doing anything to get that desperately needed release. Slowly, she leans forward. Her legs quiver as she sits up and tries to crawl off the bed. Kanoe's breathing was heavy like she ran a marathon but it was only the beginning of the strain and tension in her body.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:43 am

She shouldn't have done that I thought as I it was so easy for me to lean down and flick my toungue across her senstive and dripping pussy, only giving her a half dozen licks and I knew it would be enough in the lovely state she was in as I left flicking my toungue over her clit to see how she did after my little assault.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:34 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next