View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Impossible to Resist (Kazari + 1 monster) 

Post Re: Impossible to Resist (Kazari + 1 monster)
kari gasped as she was picked up and slammed against the wall. before she could make an effort to resist, the Demon shover her blue cock into her tight pussy. Her eyes widened, and she let out a scream of pain and pleasure.

"AAUUUUUGHH!!! NO! IT'S TOO BIG!" she protested, squirming underneath the Demon's grip.

How could a monster turn down such jailbait?

Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:41 pm
Profile YIM

Kaza placed a hand on the back of her head pressing her face painfully against the wall. "shut up cunt this is all you deserve you will never be anything in life your just a fucktoy" Kaza slammed her rod in and out of the womans sex harder and faster. The force smashing her painfully against the wall, the demon roared picking up speed.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:43 pm
Profile WWW

Kari yelped and gasped as her chest was struck against the wall repeatedly, causing cracks to appear. DEsperate to try and get away, she tried to swing back at Kazari. However, because of the position she was in, she couldn't reach the demon plugging her pussy fro mbehind.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:49 pm
Profile YIM

"bad mistake" Kaza slammed her against the wall again harder, then jerked her cock out to slam it deep into her ass."ok you asked for the pain and i know this hurts scream for me bitch i like the noise" Her cock began pistoning in and out of her tight hole.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile WWW

"What? N-AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!" Kari screamed as the Demon suddenly pulled out and thrust into her ass. Her large cock spread her asshole wide, giving her a great deal of pain.

"NO! PLEASE NOT THERE! ANYTHING BUT THERE!" she cried, bumping up against the wall. "It's too big! I'm gonna be split in half!"

Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:55 pm
Profile YIM

"then split in half whore i dont care" Kazari continued slamming into her tight ass. Cockhead poking the back of her intestines, her tail slithered down and up to push into her sex.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:03 pm
Profile WWW

Kari lay against the wall, crying as both her entrances were taken violently. Her cheeks went red as she hit her orgasm, ashamed that she would get pleasure from this.

"I can feel it inside of my intestines..." she whimpered, pressing her stomach. Her ass was still in extreme pain, being lanced and pistoned repeatedly by the Demon. The tail wiggled around in her womb.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:12 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3