View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Over the River and Through the Woods...(Keemari) 

Post Re: Over the River and Through the Woods...(Keemari)
"R...rougher...?" She asked, partially to stall for time to think of a way out of this mess, and partially because she was in such a fog at that moment that her brain was working very very slowly. "Hnnnggh...stoooop..." She whimpered, arching again despite her request. But why would she want him to stop? Those branches had felt good on her breasts...and his cock felt good inside her...she gave herself a mental shake. He was a monster! There was some sort of trick involved here and she knew it, some reason she was acting this way. She shouldn't be enjoying this! But it DID feel really good...

While her mind warred with itself, her body continued of its own accord, hips twisting and pushing, trying to take the shaft faster, her back trying to lift off the ground, to press her breasts against those wonderful branches once more as they teased and tormented her with their distance. She couldn't cum off of this slight, slow stimulation, but she couldn't cool off either. It was the most delicious kind of agony.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:33 pm
Profile YIM

I stop myself from chuckling as the poor girl is at war with herself. I've seen it so many times before. Her mind was perhaps yelling at her that I was a monster she couldn't possibly be enjoying this. It couldn't be real and yet it was, so very real as her body responded to every one of my touches.

The slow and sensual torture I put her through was wonderful as I enjoyed it the most. Eventually the girl would break and tell me to take her as I cotinue to drive my cock into you, spreading your legs wide as my hands carress them with the branches around your breasts. I even start to lightly lick the leg that is near my mouth, licking up your calf and down your thigh.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:47 pm

"Nnn...hahh!" Mille gasped as her mind continued to fight with itself. Well...actually there wasn't much fighting going on anymore. The reasonable part of her mind was becoming muddled. It was just so warm, and her body felt like somone was running electricity through it...a pleasant sort of stimulating sensation, not the painful electrocution of a wire cut while the power was still on. A thought came to her; she was becoming lost, so it couldn't be easy for him to keep paying attention, could it? The door was right there, not far away at all. All she had to do was get up...oh wait, that's right, she was being held down by those branches. They felt so good when they touched her...

A soft moan sounded from her as she felt Keemari's tongue slip against her calf, gliding over her leg to her thigh. It seemed like it was impossible to catch her breath. And she was just so hot...why couldn't she cool down? She gave herself another mental shake, but it was quickly becoming a useless and wasted effort. The last thought the reasonable part of her brain kept giving her was that she had to get this out of her system, otherwise she'd never find a way out of this. Somewhere, there was doubt as to whether her mind HAD any reasonable parts left, but before they could truly surface, she found she'd already begun to speak. "Hahhn....m..more...give me more...fuck me...harder..." She panted out, shivering slightly as his tongue traced its slow way back to her calf.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 pm
Profile YIM

I smile at that as the branches let go so I can roll you onto your back. I lift your ass up into the air so your back was off the ground and you were leaning on your shoulders as I push you lower body up so you could look straight up and see my face and my cock as I push it into you, now plunging it harder into you n ow, not holding back as the branches move back around you adding some padding to your shoulders so it wouldn't hurt that much as they play with your breasts.

I go all out as every thrust feels like I'm trying to drive you into the floor and through it as my hands hold your legs and run down and up them to her ass carressing her as I go as the branches now have flowers on them that attach to your senstive breasts and suck on them as the branches continue to carress and brush agaisnt her senstive orbs as I answer her request.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:19 pm

"Hhnn?" Was all Mille could say, questioning why she was being turned over. This wasn't fucking. He'd come to a dead stop. Maybe she hadn't asked correctly? She took in a ragged breath to ask again as Keemari lifted her ass off the ground and the branches repositioned themselves...and then expelled it in a loud cry of pleasure as he shoved himself into her, once more picking up the pace. She watched as he pistoned in and out of her pussy, his cock gleaming wetly in the light with her juices and their combined cum from the first orgasm just before it sank back into her depths.

Each thrust caused Mille to shudder half from the force of the thrust and half from the pleasure. Her eyes clenched shut and she cried out again as the branches suddenly developed little flowers that went to work, sucking and squeezing her breasts. The sucker-flowers and the hands that gently stroked her legs and ass provided a delicate counterpoint to the rough fucking she was getting, and made her feel even hotter. "NNgh...good...it's good..." She gasped softly, unable to keep from shivering with ecstasy.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:35 pm
Profile YIM

I smirk at her as she loses herself in the pleasure as I use her pussy for mine. She was so very tight. I licked my lips and panted a bit my toungue hanging out of my mouth as the branches worked her over as I continue to carress her legs, squeezing her ass very occasionly as I just drill my cock away into her very core.

I then grab her leg and bring it close by noticing she was senstive there as I continued my hard pounding I start to lick the sweat from her leg, going up and down the lovely and well developed leg as I play with her more.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:36 am

Mille whimpered and gasped as the wolf man continued to drill her hard, driving inside her and filling her with his shaft. The plants working their magic on her breasts sent little shockwaves of joy down her body, and his gripping hands on her ass did the same. Her hips arched up to meet each of his thrusts.

The final straw came when Keemari's mouth returned to her leg, however. His tongue began to slide along it once more, this time a little more slowly. Her eyes opened wide again as she felt the wet heat of the muscle gliding over her limb again. "Ahhhn...I'm...I'm going to cum...oh God..." Her body clenched hard and she wailed as the wave crashed over her, fire coursing through every nerve ending it seemed. Her muscles contracted wildly, causing her to grip tightly over his shaft as though she was trying to milk it.

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:15 pm
Profile YIM

I smirk as I was able to keep my compsure through her first orgasm and keep going at her, causing the plants to move more over her body, over her arms carressing them as I continue to kiss and lick at your legs, ankles, and feet taking you fully as you cum or even more so as I won't let your pleasure subsude in the least now that i Have you in my cluthces.

Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:00 am

Mille made a soft whining sound as he continued to lick and caress her with his tongue and hands, kept shafting her with his cock. He obviously didn't plan on giving her time to cool down. She began to writhe in ecstasy so complete it was almost painful. Everything felt clearer to her spasm-wracked body. Fresh from her second orgasm that day, Mille could feel everything more clearly, which did not help her predicament at all.

"N..no....please stop...i-it's too much..." She begged, even as her body continued to respond favorably to his thrusts and caresses. Her legs tried to wrap around him, hips continuing to counter his thrusts with their own. She almost cried and laughed at the same time when she realized that the flowers that had been suckling her breasts had begun to glide over her body, seeming to trail kisses as they slurped at her. It feels too good...I'm going to lose my mind...Mille thought to herself in distress. But there was nothing she could do, bound as she was...and quite honestly, even if she weren't bound, she didn't think she could get her body to do as she wanted, not when he was toying with her so expertly. He'd found sensitive areas on her that she herself hadn't been aware existed, toying with her body like he knew it back and forth. Another shudder rippled through her frame as licks, sucks, thrusts and gropes began to take their toll once more.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

It was time to seal her fate I thought as I change postions as I losen my hold upon her body with the plants as I lay back so your ontop, thus leaving the bulk of the movement now up to you as I encourage you as I hold your hips and grind you upon my cock as you writhe in extascy.

The plants still hold onto you, but only to enhance the pleasure as they continue to play, carress, suck, and kiss her breasts with the flowers and branch's. My hand goes to her ass and spanks it lightly as I speak. "Well come on, move those hips."

Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4