View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Training or a Trap? (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Training or a Trap? (Kanoe)
"Ahh! Nngh!" Kanoe tries desperately to stifle her groans of pleasure. Oh god, why did it have to feel so perfect? Her entire body quivers as her fingers dig into the sheets. She could not muster another step forward off the bed and to freedom. Trapped in her own body, she could almost feel every rough inch of Keemari's tongue. Every drop of nectar being lapped up was immediately replaced with more of the musky fluid trickling from her puffing folds and down her thighs. She wanted to move away but that part of her brain seemed to have stopped completely. Thoughts of moving her hands and knees were now just thoughts of the long tongue sliding over her exposed sex. The woman could feel everything slipping away, focusing more and more on the movements of his tongue. Tears gently fell from her cheeks, why couldn't she resist?

Her lovely pearl was completely exposed and vulnerable to the teasing muscle. Jolts of pleasure vibrate through her entier being as she felt the little button pulse and twitch violently. Kanoe whimpers as she closes her thighs together, trying to hold back the tension threatening to burst at any moment. It was no use, her body was becoming his plaything. She could only silently plea for forgiveness to Clarice as she slowly curls up on the bed.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:18 pm

I grab her legs and spread her out as she tried to curl up as I once again bury my head, my cold nose into her pussy, as my toungue invades your inner pussy, swirling around, crossing over her g-spot, going to her cervix and back as I show you the length and strenght of my toungue as it remembers evey senstive spot inside you and teases them mercilessly.

Now come on my apprentice. There's only one chance for you if you want to escape my toungue, one thing you could do that would ulitmatly prove my point. However if you layed there and became my toy, I wouldn't mind. Not in the least.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:57 pm

She felt herself be turned onto her back, her legs spreading out. Her eyes grew wide as the rough muscle pushes into her body. The woman's body arches as it kept going deeper and deeper. Her dripping inner walls clench tightly, shivering as the tongue glides along her spot. With the pheromones thick in the air, her body had no chance of resisting this wonderful sensation and continues to lust for more. Fingers run through her long hair as she lets forth a loud moan of pleasure. It was too much, she felt like she was going to burst. Slowly, her quivering legs lift up and wrap around Keemari's head. Tears fell down her cheeks as she began to buck her hips into the writhing tongue. Hot juices began to gush as her walls began to contract madly, reaching that blissful state of release once more. The feeling of euphoria was amazing, her drugged mind could only want more.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:18 am

Hmmm, too bad, she was unable to keep a clear head and react correctly I thought as hold onto her legs tightly as she gives in and wraps them around my neck holding me in place and this time I wouldn't fight it.

As long as she could keep them there I would continue to eat out the girls delicous pussy. Sliding, flicking, gnawing, sucking out the juices from her tunnel. My toungue would lick, lap, and lash across her inner body and over her clit over and over again, as I would devour every bit of her juices cum or just seceration until she would no longer have the strength to hold those legs up and around my head.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:24 am

Kanoe moans loudly in bliss as the tongue continues to feed into her body, filling her clenching folds. Over and over, she apologized to Clarice in her head. She just could not fight him off. Her body twitches from the aftershocks of her climax only to begin tensing up for yet another. The tongue was relentless, slurping and lapping up every drop of her juices. For several minutes, she writhed in Keemari's pheromones and pumping tongue. Cries and screams of pleasure sound through the bedroom as her own hands run slowly over her glistening pale body. After her fourth climax, her quivering thighs began to loosen and slide from around the wolf's head. The dark witch was gasping for breath, her cheeks blushing deeply in the afterglows of her several climaxes. She could not describe the feelings this being had made her body feel.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:08 pm

I pull free when I can and pull you up again and kiss you deeply thrusting my toungue deep itno your throat as I also deposit a great deal of her own juices into her mouth as she tastes my toungue and herself as I hold her to me for quite a while as she basks in the afterglow.

I then pull her back and smirk at her as I run my hand over her hair and down her sides. "Well Kanoe, what do you want now?" I taunt her as I move myself forward and brush my cock over her stomach and near her hand and back to her pussy teasing her as the hot meat once again is ready to spear her.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 pm

"Mmph!" She nearly gags in shock from the flood of juices and thick tongue filling her throat. Tasting her own fluids causes her to blush in embarassment. He enjoyed showing his control over her body's wants and needs. It was true though, she could not deny how good it felt. But, her pride flared angerly at the thought of being helpless before this man.

She trembles in Keemari's arms and nearly collapses onto the bed when the deep embrace was released. The witch gasps for breath only to feel it catch in her throat at an all too familiar feeling. The throbbing cock was already fully errect and ready to tame her body once more. Her fingers twitch as the rod teases her. She was weary already and this beast was not even breathing hard. Could she be raped to death? She wouldn't be so lucky.

"B-Bastard," she manages to stammer out, keeping some of her sanity for now.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:03 am

I smirk at that. Such spirit, perhaps she can learn the ways of darkness well I thought as I then spear her upon my cock once more sliding it deep within you as I smirk at you and then lick at the side of your face.

"Your mine, unless you can do something about it. You obviously enjoy my touch greatly, despite your sharp mouth." I tell her as I taunt her more as I then grab your ass and lift you up as I take you once again as my mouth and toungue once again feast upon your lovely breasts as I will ether bend you to my will again or bring out your powers again.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:17 am

Her body jolts, arching as if electricity had ran through her being. She lets out a sharp cry of shock and pleasure. Dripping wet walls clench tightly to the man's cock as waves of pleasure wrack her mind and body. The pheromones left her body hungry for sex.

"Oh god...please...no more..." She groans.

The witch wanted to push away but her body just would not obey her. Once more the rough tongue slides over her rock hard tit. Her eyes flutter weakly as she moans, slowly pushing her chest further into the wolf's hunger lips. She did not know how to fight this. The haze of lust was clouding her thoughts, she could not concentrate. She did not want to submit but, her mind was lost spiraling further away from reason. How can she beat this monster away? Kanoe's head slumps over Keemari's, her hands weakly pawing at his back trying to make the pleasure stop.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:49 am

Hmmm, it wouldn't be long now. Oblivion or pleasure, both, nether or one would be reached today as she started to feel that electricty in her hands as she paws at my back.

Ha, ha, ha such a sweet and delcious girl, but also talented, lets see if she can put that talent to work I thought as I claim her body like no other monster before, making sure everyone of my strokes hits deep and claims all the right spots as I can feel her dark powers grow a bit in her desperate bit to retain her reason in all this.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:21 am

Kanoe's mouth hung open as long blissful moans escape her with every gasping breath. Her eyes continue to flutter weakly as the pulsing meat inside her grinds in all the right places. Juices run freely down the pumping member as her tender folds hug tighter and tighter, nearly sucking the wonderful rod. Nails dig into Keemari's fur. She grips tightly as her entire body trembles. She could feel it sawing up against her g-spot, causing drool to trickle from the corners of her lips. Her pawing grew fainter. The dark witch was becoming desperate. She could feel something dark stirring within her but could not focus enough to concentrate. Her eyes continue to flutter as they began to glaze slightly, struggling to keep herself aware.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:43 pm

I decided then to push her over the edge in both ways before she loses herself completly to the lust. I move faster as then push down you down onto the bed as my clawed hands go down and grip your breasts tightly squeezing and mashing the tender flesh as I lick along your neck and now to push her dark magic I thought.

"Ha, I guess your really just a slut since you allow me to take you like this, as your pussy grips my shafts so eagerly. Actually a slut has some decency of control. Your just a fuck slave, a piece of fuck meat waiting to be tamed as you get lost in the pleasure everytime. No control, your not worthy of your powers." I tell her as I then bite one of her nipples lightly.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:45 pm

Juices squish out around the pumping meat, soaking into the sheets once more as this beasts takes her body. Her nails dig and rake along Keemari's arms as clawed hands molest her breasts. His words tear deep into her mind. Her teeth grit in anger. She would never give up her powers especially not to this vile wolf. Her fists beat on the man's arms desperately.

"N-No!" She screams, "Get off of me!"

She cries out any magic words she could think in her lustfilled mind as her hands grip the wolf's head. Pain and pleasure rolls through her bitten tit. Kanoe could feel her world slipping away but she kept trying to tap in the strange power growing within her.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Almost there I thought as I enjoy her tight pussy and delcious breasts as I say the one thing that I'm sure would tap into her powers. If not, then she simply wasn't worth my time. I look up and smirk at her. "Don't worry, you'll still have your Clarice around, she's just as much a fuck slave in the making as you." I tell her.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:48 pm

At the mention of Clarice, her eyes went wide. Her anger boils within the sea of lust. With a piercing scream, dark energy crackles through her hands and begins to surge into the wolfman. Using every last ounce of strength she had, she pushes the monster away.

"Stay away from her!" She screams, "I won't let you touch her!"

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next