View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Training or a Trap? (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Training or a Trap? (Kanoe)
The dark energy amplfies itself due to her current state and she found that her anger and lust allowed her to control it better so the backlash to her body wasn't as painful as usually as the blast hit me and sent me back. The dark energy raditing off my body as you could see the crackle of your energy on your fingertips as I was thrown against a wall with her power.

However I stand up soon after that as some of my fur was burnt. "Ha, ha, ha, very good, it appears you needed a sense of lust within a sense of peril." I tell her with a smirk as I reveal this was all to help her tap more into her power. "However it's easier to tap into your powers when angry and your lust is powered up to it's max, to do it regularly, now that will be the challenge." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 pm

His cock leaves her body with a loud slurp. Kanoe screams as her body cums over the bedsheets, trembling from the pheromones and bliss she was feeling. It took a toll on her stamina but did little to cool her rage. With her body free, she pushes herself up and begins to chant another spell. Her long raven black hair sways and floats up from her shoulders as if a breeze was blowing past her. Thrusting both palms outwards, she throws a large orb of darkness at her teacher. The whole it's for the magic excuse doesn't seem to be working for her at the moment.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:35 pm

I hold out my hand and catch the ball of dark energy. My hand then clamps shut crushing it dispelling it as my red eyes glow for a moment as I look at her as smoke rises from my hand. I then point two fingers at her and bring up my left hand up clutching my claw together as wind surronds her limbs and grab you and pull you out into a X.

"Now calm down, apprentice, you aren't strong enough yet even with your anger to pose a challenge to me yet. Like I said this was all for the benfit of your powers. If you don't like the path of darkness then pick something else." I tell her.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:54 pm

The dark witch was panting heavily as she was held completely bound in his magic. Sweat glistens off her pale skin with only the dried cum ruining the sheen of her body. Her arms tug briefly at her bonds before she calms down. The whole ordeal left her rather exhausted once more, she was only human afterall. Kanoe glares at the teacher before lowering her gaze. She was not sure if she felt stronger or not. But, she did not want to believe her arousal has anything to do with her dark powers. If she believes that, then she was not sure what would happen to her.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:10 pm

I smirk knowing her distress. For her she did not want to believe that lust was tied to her powers in anyway. That would be a bad thing for her. "Lust, anger, hatred, these are all dark emtions and alone though they do not make up darkness. Only when I had you combine all three did your powers surge. However that is only briefest look at darkness.

Darkness is not the absence of light or evil in it's intention. Power is just power with different forms. What makes it good or evil is how it is used in your life, whether you use it to do evil or to protect and do good. I am not a master of dark energy. However I understand it much more then you might think. Emtions tie into our powers, combined displince and training. Darkness is the path that will test you greatly. If you can't handle the training regiment then you should leave my service now." I tell her.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:26 pm

"I will not leave Clarice alone with you," She hissed.

She glares at the druid angerly. It was not just the fact this man was fucking her lover. But, it was also the fact that Clarice was going to grow stronger by learning more about the elements from this wolf. This was the only magic she knew besides her fire spells. To turn back would put her far behind her love. Kanoe tends to find herself jealous of the willful woman and the growth of the elementalist's abilities. It was difficult not because of the dark forces she was attempting to tap into but the monster that could be leading her away from strength and into something far worse. She could not trust this man but she needed power if she was going to survive.

"I will grow strong with or without you," She continues coldly, "I won't let you take Claire away from me."

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:47 pm

"I have no intention of taking her away from you. Of any emtion that a mage should avoid is that of jealous. It disrupts control, makes one unstable, and is the enemy of your focus. Clarice loves you, why would I want to take that away. After all I'm just a monster right, how could she ever love me seriously." I tell her.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:11 am

"And your aphrodisiac?" She sighs, looking away, "Are you saying you are going to fuck me in order for me to get stronger? Even if what you say is true, you know I would still not believe it. You made it clear you want our bodies in exchange for your teachings..."

She stops, she really did not know what to say. Did she really need to give herself to grow? Are witches truly sexual beings, using their bodies to trade for higher and darker powers? Kanoe knew there was a price to pay. But to give in, god she did not want Keemari to win.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:26 am

"What aprodisic. I merely took advantage of your bodies love of how I fuck you. I keep telling you that it's my phermones that my body natural makes now. However it can only affect people that like me in some way and since you weren't affected during our first encounter and only afterwards. I take it you secretly want me for a fuck buddy." I tell her with a smirk.

"And while fucking you could help you in your training if you can manage to remain in control I'm not going to lie saying that would be a very enjoyable way to train you. If you prefer though you can always have Clarice come and help you and I can watch to help lead you." I offer her. Ha, ha, ha.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 am

"Shut up!" She hissed back, "Stop toying with me and leave her out of this! I don't like you and I certainly do not want a fuck buddy! Are you going to leave me bound like this, you made your point."

Long strands of hair hang and stick on her face as she looks at the man. The woman was obviously stressed, though rape and mind games tends to lead to things such as this. She was not even sure how long she has been in this tree now. Clarice may grow worried about her.

"Is there anything else? Or is this lesson over," She says coldly.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:04 am

"Oh there is something else. After all that sex was for your training. Now it's time for me to take my payment for as you seem to want to put it for training you. After all it was fun, but it's just not my type of sex I like." I tell her simply as my eyes glow at her. Her arrogance was apealing considering all I did for her.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 am

She grits her teeth but manages to calm down some. Kanoe did remember that he said something along the lines that the lesson was free. The woman tugs at the bonds of wind before relaxing once more.

"You mention that this lesson was free after how much we paid you our first time," She manage to reply cooly, "Are you going back on your word now Keemari?"

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:39 am

She hear's my chuckle as the bindings drop her back down onto the bed. "Very good, you remained calm. I was half expecting you to yell at me call me bastard, rapisit, monster, ect. But you managed to retain your cool in a bad postion. Very good." I tell her as vines then lower down her robe which was cleaned up as a flower appears next to the bed. "Your ride back awaits you if you want." I tell her as I make a bubble of water and blow it at her as it engulfs you for a second before removing the sweat and cum on your body before you got your robe as you were only slightly damp.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:44 am

She was only slightly shocked that she was being released. It had been far more than five hours but she did learn some about her powers. The woman gasps as the water engulfs her. It was refreshing as the cool liquid cleanses her body of the dried seed and juices. With a sigh, she accepts her robes and slips them back onto her pale form. She gives Keemari a final look before stepping towards the flower. She learned all she can this lesson. The witch needed to sleep in her own bed, hopefully in her lover's arms tonight.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:54 am

"Do contact me soon for another lesson." I tell her with a smirk as the flower closes and takes her back to her room. Ha, ha, ha this was getting intreasting I thought. Nothing is worse then being bored I thought.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11