View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ooh, Shiny! (Kawazu) 

Post Ooh, Shiny! (Kawazu)
"Randi- thanks, but I'm not sure it's appropriate. For, you know, anything. I mean, you didn't even take my measurements."

"I didn't need your measurements. I know you're a twig. And I made it for you- if you don't take it, I'll be offended."

Severity sighed, glancing at her friend. "Fine, I'll go try it on. But it probably won't fit."

Miranda hugged her. "Excellent! Just pop back to the dorm, I know how shy you are."

She rolled her eyes and turned away, heading back to the dorm building from teh grassy area they were in. Her path took her through the forest, but that was fine- after all, it was sunny out, and she was sure nothing would happen. HEr eyes darted down to the knitted tank top her friend had made- good lord, it was ridiculous. With the sparkling silver wool, and little beads and pieces of mirrors sewn in all over, she doubted she could wear it without blinding everyone in the vicinity. "Miranda is insane!" she murmured. She entered the dorm and changed without incident, before starting to walk back to the area that her friend was in. It was a bit tight for her, but at least it fit.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 am

Post Re: Ooh, Shiny! (Kawazu)
Tama was wandering his way through the wooded area as his ringed tail swishes slowly about. He was emitting a deep, rumbling churr as he reaches down to his plump stomach and pats over it. He felt really content and happy to be in a semi-natural environment... although it was indeed very different from the areas he was used to back at his former home.

Soon a piercing shining thing flashed before his eyes which made him wince abit. Then his eyes widen as his jaw drops and he says, "Oh, shiny? Where is it?!" He looked from left to right before he darted his way into some of the nearby foliage, ducking down to peer out from it as he seen the shape of one girl and another walking back along the path.

He notices she was wearing a garment covered in lots of shiny-type objects. It was more-or-less a tank top but still his eyes fixated upon it... especially around the girl's tits and how it hugged her curves.

His tail swishes about happily as he emits another deep, yet excited rumble as he felt his sheath at his groin twitch. And soon he started to feel himself become aroused at the sight. His large shaft started to become fully erect and oozing a never-ending stream of precum... obviously due to his sex demon heritage.

The bountiful girl was wearing a prize he wanted to own. And he may as well just find a way to claim it. Even if it meant being a tad bit of a horny tanuki. He would have to be abit patient, however.

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:11 am
Profile YIM

She groaned, looking down at herself. She had been right, of course- where would somebody ever wear this? It's not like she was a show girl or anything.

After she had been walking for a while, she thought she heard a rustle in the bushes. She turned her head but saw nothing. Well, surely it was only a little way before Miranda was waiting, and she wouldn't be alone any more. Unknown to her, Miranda had grown tired of waiting for her, and had decided to go to the beach.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:23 am

Once the girl's back was to him... he carefully stepped out from the bushes and slowly walked up beside her. And then he leaped upon her almost instantly. He emits a soft rumbling churr as he does this as he attempts to put his full weight into it to try to pin her to the floor.

Both of his hands work abit feverishly to try to get the top off of her so he can claim it as his prize. And she could feel his throbbing, pulsing shaft brushing up against her as it was leaking a copious amount of precum. Then he says, "Oh! Me likes shiny things. Give to Tama. I need to have shiny things!"

His tail happily swishes about as he soon brings his muzzled face to her form as he starts to sniff over the girl he was now on top of. Of course her scent was tantalizing to his senses as it only caused him to become more eager. Perhaps once he claimed this wonderful prize as his own... he'd play with this girl!

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:36 am
Profile YIM

The sudden pressure surprised her, knocking her off-balance. She fell on the ground, briefly winded. By the time she regained her breath, which was a hard task, given the weight on top of her, the... thing... had almost got her shirt up to her breasts. Her eyes widened as she craned her neck to get a better look at her attacker. This one seemed almost cute- she'd probably end up petting him under a different situation. She winced, feeling teh huge shaft bobbing against her bare leg, covered only in her uniform skirt. "L-let me go right now!" she said, trying to sound commanding.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:44 am

"Shiny! I want your shiny thing now!," he exclaims in a rather commanding tone.

His handpaws feverishly continued to try to get her tank top off her form. He wanted to actually wear it himself and be all shiny. And show off his new treasure to everyone around him.

His throbbing shaft ground up against that leg, covering it in more precum which caused him to emit another deep, rumbling churr of delight. He licks over his muzzle-like mouth as he gazes down at the girl with piercing, demonic-like, red eyes as she could soon feel him pressing his muzzle to her cheek and planting a loving smooch upon it.

And soon he pulls back and says, "After I claim my new treasure... I want to enjoy my time with your lovely form. I just find you absolutely irresistable, cute lady." His tone seemed sincere and quite honest, to be exact... which was rather odd coming from a demonic-like creature like him.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:56 am
Profile YIM

She squirmed helplessly, frowning. "Well, you can't!" she said, then froze, as he drew the stretchy wool material up over her bare breasts. She hadn't worn a bra, knowing that it would probably show wit the low neckline. This, in retrospect, was a mistake.

Due to the manhandling it was receiving, one of the thin straps snapped free ov her shoulder. She tried to pull away from the kiss, frowning a bit as she heard teh second part of her statement. It couldn't be... "I'll gve you the top," she said quickly, feeling his fluids oozing out onto her leg. "As long as you promise to leave me alone after."

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:08 am

"Hmmm... I want the shiny treasure, yes! Then I want to have my way with your lovely body, cutie pie! No way I'm passing up a chance to enjoy myself. Besides I need release! I need to cum so bad!," he exclaims excitedly as he tugs more insistently at the top to get it off.

Through his insistent tuggings, his plump, hefty form was sandwiching her into the ground. And it was also causing his shaft to brush up and down her leg. It illicited a obvious deep rumble of a churr from him. His excitement was obviously apparent and to tell him "No" might not be such a good idea.

He then plants another loving smooch upon the girl's cheek as he adds abit of tongue to it, licking at it fondly as he snuffles over her face, ears, and even her nose. He was being curious over her form and taking in her scent which only made him feel more aroused than ever before.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:15 am
Profile YIM

Finally, there was a sharp ripping noise. The top fell away from her, now a feeble strip of fabric with one strap attached. A startled gasp passed her lips as she redoubled her efforts to escape. However, this only caused her ample breasts to slide across teh rough ground and her leg to rub against his cock, almost jerking him off. She bit her lip, feeling his tongue travel over her face. For now, she could do nothing but wait for an opportune moment, which she hoped would come soon.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:29 am

Decides to use his innocent, whimsical animal-like charm to try to win the girl over.

The redness of his eyes shift suddenly to a normal hazel color. And soon the dark, immense form shifts to a much lighter shade of a warm brown hue with black. Soon he maneuvers his hefty form off the girl's body while he maneuvers to her face and starts to nuzzle over it fondly while brushing his sides against her nose and cheeks fondly... in a similar fashion to a cat.

He then says, "Awww... I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt a cutie like you. I just really want to play so much. You are such a lovely girl. And you are one of the first I've encountered around here so far. And I am feeling rather lonely, too."

Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:09 am
Profile YIM

She sat up, frowning a bit. Who knows, maybe she could do a bit of good on this island. "Well... I'm flattered- I really am- but you can't go around tackling people to the ground and ripping their shirts off. I'm sure that, um, all that is better when both parties agree." she paused, then lightly scratched behind his ears.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:10 pm

"But I like shiny things. I need lots and lots of shiny things. I just love anything shiny!," he exclaims with a content rumbling churr coming from deep within his chest as he felt the soothing scratchings over his ears. And soon he rolled onto his back as he was hoping she'd oblige him over his rather plump fur-covered belly.

Of course he had a mischevious gleam in his eyes that wasn't too noticeable unless one were to look directly in his eyes.

His throbbing, pulsing shaft still stuck out from the sheath situated at his groin area. And it was sticking up into his gut, drooling precum like a fountain which landed on his gut and soaked in... getting it kinda sticky. Obviously it wouldn't go soft or anything... not when the alluring scent of the girl was near him and it was tantalizing and purely arousing to his senses.

Oh, how he wanted to just plug himself into the girl and mate with her beautiful, youthful body. And just enjoy claiming it for a few precious moments... only to do it again and again... just to experience a multitude of orgasms before he was completely tuckered out and needed a break. But he decides to remain patient.

Perhaps he could fool her into allowing him doing so. Besides the innocent animal ruse will seemingly win the affection of most humans. And he was kinda an innocent looking animal.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

She winced, seeing the cock sticking up. Carefully, she rubbed his chest, frowning a bit. "Do you need them, or do you want them?" she asked critically. "There's a difference, after all, and either way, you shouldn't go around ripping off people's shirts. Especially around here..."
Was she insane? This beast had been just about to rape her, and now she was rubbing his belly! She sighed softly. Well, she'd leave as soon as she could.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:44 am

"Yes! I do need them... rrrrr... shiny things make my life complete, as does sex. I love cuddles, too. I used to be cuddled all the time back at my former home," he says in a gentle rumbling churr as he relaxes while smiling to the girl.

He was panting now as abit of drool was soon forming from his muzzled face. He then brings his head in close to the girl and rather abruptly plants a smooch right on her lips. Then he exclaims, "I don't know how to say this... but you make me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. I would rather make gentle, sensual love to you than just rape you. I don't know why... but you are most sincere! To rub my chest and tummy... I will go easy on you. That is... if you'll allow me."

He then decides to bargain abit as he gives a nod with his head and says, "I'll make you a deal... you let me have my way with your body till I can't go on no longer. Then you'll be free to leave and you won't have to worry about me any longer. But I still get to keep this shiny treasure, understand?"

Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:31 am
Profile YIM

She flinche, feeling the bristly fur on his muzzle touch her lips. Maybe she wasn't making very much of a change at all... "Well. Um. What if I choose not to?" she asked him quietly. "Because I would really rather not..." Ideally, she would get out of this only losing her shirt. She certainly wouldn't even have worn it anyway.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next