View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Mikara Thurston 

Post Mikara Thurston
Name: Mikara Thurston
Sex: Female
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 130lb
Skin Tone: Pale
Hair: Black, streaked with green, generally with green and black "cyber goth" type dreaded extensions.
Eyes: Green
Body Build: Slim and fit
Place of Birth: California
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Virgin: No
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Bra Size: 34 C
Distinguishing features: A small tattoo on her ankle of a stylized Sagittarius symbol.
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish, learning Japanese
Activities: Swimming, sewing, reading
Likes: Fetish wear, the color green, dancing, music, recreational pharmaceuticals
Usual Attire: If she isn't in her uniform, she's probably wearing baggy, wide legged black pants, a tight black top with fishnet sleeves, and (depending on her mood), a neon green medical mask with a black cross on one side of it.

Background: Mikara grew up in a suburb of a large city in southern California, however she is far from your typical California girl. Even though her parents gave her anything she wanted, the only thing she ever really wanted from them was to be left alone. She was always more independent than her parents were willing to admit, and the more independent she acted, the more smothering her parents were. She was always, grudgingly, involved in after school activities, and signed up for volunteer opportunities. Every free moment her parents had her doing something. The only way she ever got out to parties with her "delinquent friends" as her parents called them, was to sneak out of the house after she was supposed to be in bed.

As soon as she turned 18, she began applying for scholarships to various boarding schools around the country, and even a few outside of the United States in hopes of getting a chance to be on her own for the first time. She hoped that her parents would regret forcing her to be such a perfect student with such a perfect resume.

To her surprise, she was awarded a full scholarship to Shokushu, and as soon as she discovered the translation of the name, her mind was made up. Her parents barely had time to argue before she was packed and boarding the first flight out of California and on to her bright, beautiful future. By herself.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:27 am

Post Re: Mikara Thurston
Welcome! What an intriguing student! You know, green is my favorite color...;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Post Re: Mikara Thurston
Ah, another delinquent... *grins* My kind of girl...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]