View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Small piece of...paradise? (Madison) 

He would've had to hold my head as I hung limply in his grasp.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:20 pm
Profile WWW

Each and every action was precise and perfect, as the monster slowly dove through the depths of the small lake. Very quickly he sliced through the waters...until he reached the place he needed to go to, the caves in which he made his home.

He swam until he reached the place he frequented, the cave with the moss covering. He laid her down on the moss...then looked at her, observing her the way a scientist does, looking to see if she would come to...

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

Slowly I started to come around after a minute or two, though it was nothing more then my head moving and the like.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:49 am
Profile WWW

Slowly I started to come around after a minute or two, though it was nothing more then my head moving and the like.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:57 am
Profile WWW

He felt he could do anything he wants with her...and she would not even fight it out. He felt maybe he had taken her out more than he wanted to, so in this case maybe he could even...

Slowly his tentacles started to come out once more, flailing madly in the air. Methodically, as they have always done before, two of them went for her yound, pert chest and the other went down to her nether lips.

Touches were exploratory in nature first, although it was getting exciting as the moment passed. Here she was, lying down, almost submissive, as he touched her in places he wanted to since their fight started. Right now it seemed she was willing to give...and his first touches sent shivers down his spine.

Her nipples were perfect little nubs, seemingly waiting to be touched and caressed. They quaked under his tentacles, and started to come alive on their own, fighting the invaders as they slowly filled up with blood. Her nether lips were puffy, her mound perfect, as he touched her down there. He felt the urge to start to rub...but he controlled himself. For now, he only rubbed his tentacle against her, exloploring her entire length.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 am
Profile YIM

My body just responded on it's own, with no real control from me, as it slowly became aroused from his minstruations.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:12 am
Profile WWW

This was something, he thought, being able to touch her like this...

When it became clear to him that whatever he did won't even wake her up with the tiniest hint that she was being used and abused, he became bolder.

His face quickly went down to her breasts. As if on cue, the tentacles which were working on her breasts withdrew. Lips replaced tentacles as he started to give a few tasting kisses on the girl's nipples.

Mmm...perfect.

His tongue came out and started rasping against the girl's standing nipples. If they weren't hard before this, they were sure as hell hard now. He felt them fighting against his tongue, straining to stand straight despite being bended against their will by his large fat tongue. It was the left nipple first, while the girl's right nipple was being taken cared of by his able hand.

His other hand, however, found a home at the girl's pussy. He was stroking up and down, feeling her wetness come to center as he started stroking her labia.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:58 am
Profile YIM

MY body responded with a shudder, as my mind was still muddled, as I didn't relize wasn't what was going on.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:17 pm
Profile WWW

The movements started to become wild, erratic...he felt he could do anything now.

Slowly his mouth went wide, and slowly the half the girl's breast started disappearing into the monster's wide mouth. He sucked on it hungrily, thirstily, as if trying to draw sustenance from it. His hand has taken to mashing the girl's free breast, and was now in the process of really distorting the roundness and firmness of it.

He has found the girl's nub, unsheathed from it's hood down below...and had since started to rub it, trying to draw that one sweet sound from the unconscious girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:40 am
Profile YIM

I had started to come around, and realized the position I was in. Deciding on the "Ambush" move, I acted docile, waiting to make my move.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

The monster completely thought the girl wasn't coming around, and decided to move so suddenly and without any pretense to caution.

He moved on top of the girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:04 am
Profile YIM

I winced internally, not able to pull it off quite yet, and from the looks of it, I might not get a chance.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile WWW

The monster smiled devilishly; seems like it had worked. He was really huge, tall if not large of body, and he was controlling the tempo, somehow managing to pull it off despite the complexities that has aroused in the first few moments earlier.

Once again his hands managed to move over the girl's fine antomy, lingering on those parts which he had touched before.

" Well, well, well. Good morning sunshine." he said.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:12 am
Profile YIM

Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:29 pm
Profile WWW

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next