View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Diana Collier 

Post Diana Collier
Student Bio/Profile
Name: Diana/Lucia Collier
Place of Birth: Tasmania/ Australia
Nationality: Erm... Australian?
Hair Color: Between brunette and light brunette o.o
Eye Color: When Diana- Ice blue When Lucia- blood red

Skin Tone: Changes drastically to either tan on pale each time Diana has Lucia take control. Diana has a light tan, and Lucia is pale
Pubic Hair: None to speak of, attempts to keep her pubic region in general rather clean, a trait both Diana and Lucia share.
Distinguishing features: Diana's eyes can change color, and even her skin can change color, though only to a lighter shade. This is an incredibly odd trait. And when this happens. The person known as Diana seems to disappear, and someone new replaces her. Other then that, Diana seems rather normal.
Height: 5'7 ft
Weight: 100 lb
Bust: 30C
Waist: 26
Hips: 35

Background:

In the begging there was nothing then BOOM!! wait... no wrong story...

Diana's story begins in the small state of Tasmania, where she lived with her parents. Both were equally happy with each other, for a time at least. This was years before Diana would have the knowledge of the other person who shared her body. So for ten years she would live a care free life, going through school, friends, crushes. Normal everyday things. Then one day, her parents were in a car accident. She was only thirteen at the time. Both parents died and Diana was sent to an orphanage. From here, all her parents savings would be directed at her schooling. She did very well in her academic career. She was the captain of the school swimming team and was rather well known for it. Three years after the death of her parents, Diana noticed that the other people she had lived changed. They looked at her differently, and it scared her. At night, she could sometimes hear creaking steps, like someone was coming for her. Then one night she woke up with one of the older boys on top of her. She was about to scream for help, but an old cloth was tied around her mouth. The young girl felt tears streaming down her face as the boy began undressing her, after that though it all went black.

This even was significant enough to cause Diana to form a new personality, which called itself Lucia. She noticed after that night, the boy who had done what ever he had done to her that night had a gash on his cheek, like someone had cut him with a knife. He didn't even seem to want to be in the same room with her. Then she heard that voice in her head. But it wasn't her own. 'Hello there... are you alright?' Diana looked around, to see if someone was messing with her head, but there wasn't anyone around. The orphange was an old house and had a mirror at the end of the hallway. Diana walked closer and noticed her skin was getting slightly pale, and her eyes were going blood red. 'Your not the only one who lives in this body Diana. you better get used to it.' For a second she blanked out then awoke, but instead of seeing life through her own eyes, she was seeing them through someone else. Her body wouldn't respond to what she wanted it to do. 'Whats going on? Get out of my head right now...'. She heard a voice startlingly similar to her own, but this was cold, and void of emotion. "I told you you were no longer alone. My name is Lucia, by the way"

After Diana learnt of this new personalitiy, she began acting strangely, but soon enough she was given an invitation to a finishing school, called Shokushu. Glady accepting, she left the orpanage and went to the plane, and her new life...

(Epic fail of a history I know. I'm tired ok .-.)

Psychological Profile:
Diana has two distinct personalitys. Its a rare disorder, where an alternate personality is created, usually in a time of overwhelming stress, or traumatic antecedents. The second personality was created as a defence. Her name is Lucia apparently, and will take over the whole body in times of need. For example when Diana can't cope with the situation, Lucia will simply take over for her, untill it is over. Other then that, Diana is quite sane.

Personality:
Diana-
In normal curcumstances, Diana is rather gentle and kind to everyone. Though at the same time, she can get rather naive. And she is also rather shy, but not around all people, just those she can consider important. Other then that she will just try and fit in as much as possible. Though, after the assasult in the orphanage, Diana came to like her own gender more than that of the opposite. So basicly she likes women.

Lucia-
Lucia is almost void of all emotion, except a few select one that she decides to keep. Most of the time, she speeks in a cool tone, ready to snap at any comments. She does try, for Diana's sake, to keep out of too much trouble. Unlike Diana, she is rather less shy, and will speak her mind when she needs to. And her obvoius like for the same sex is more apparent in this personality also.

Virgin? Mmmyess .-. That boy never got the chance... After Lucia was through with him.
Piercing or Tattoos:
Diana has a single tattoo, it is just above her belly button. Though how it got there is another matter. It is of a white sun flower. It is only the top of the flower also. Sometimes, it has been known to change its color, but only slightly, usually when Lucia takes control.

Language: English

Reading, swimming, athletics, writing, girls. Stuff like that

Activities:
Swimming team thats about it .-.

Miscellaneous:

Magic? The only magic that Diana poseses is the small body change when Lucia takes over, as well as that small tatoo.

At the same time, since she has two different personalities, her brain isn't quite normal. While Diana may have her memory erased, the other personality will keep hers. A reason why she knows that there are things that inhabit this island. Also, in her head Lucia keeps herself a place, almost a physical place that responds to her feelings. She lives here, a place that ended up rather traumatic in her childhood. The old mansion used as an orphanage.

Diana looks almost exactly the same when her alternate personality takes over, but her eyes change color from Icy Blue (Diana) To red (Lucia)

As I said, its not done yet, but I just want to rp I guess, so lookout shokushu, here I come .-.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:28 am

Post Re: Diana Collier (Not yet done, but good enough to rp with .-.)
He looks up from the new student's profile, a quizzical look plastered upon his pale face.

"Is it just me, or has this place turned into a setting for an cheap anime," the professor asked nothing in particular. "Really, dual identities? Please."

(Don't mind him. While I have seen characters like your's, Diana and Lucia rank among the top characters of your category. =D>)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:33 am

Why would you say something like that ;_; Whyy...

Nah not really, but there will be expansion. Maybe another personality later on o.o Since like I said, another personality can be created by overwhelming stress or whatever I said, so I think ravaging tentacles can cause that .-.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:41 am

I have to agree with swordsman this coming form someone who has a character who also has a split personality so nice to meet you and I hope you and me can rp it might be fun ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:34 pm

My fair Diana how I've missed you...

"You speak like she's someone important to me..."

((Welcome back once more di =3))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:10 pm

Thanks Kim ^^ I hope we do RP.

"How could you forget me like this!"
"Get over it Diana"

Its nice to be back Darwin ^^

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 am

if you ever want to rp just give the word

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:39 am

welcome back. :)

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]