View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cautious of the strange island (KouzaKai) 

Post Re: Cautious of the strange island (KouzaKai)
" Oh wait, where do you think you're going?"

The monster was beginning to have her in his grasp, and all of a sudden she wants to go. Now he can't have that...he'd rather trick her around and twirl her around his pinkie than let her be.

He figured she'd wise up sooner or later, so he'd better do his best in rounding her head. He figured it would be a bit easy, since she was kind of out of her head...she had been staring with that expression for almost like an hour, and she had never changed it. Did not show surprise nor shock, nor pain nor anger. She was just...blank.

But he'd rather have 'em any other way, or not at all.

" Besides, what else do you have to do?" he said. " Stay and...chat."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:31 am
Profile YIM

Kalysta shrugged as she backed up. "I'm not really sure but there is plenty to do around here." Her expression didn't change but she looked around as if trying to find an escape route. Her body was flushed suddenly giving away her sudden flash of nervousness.

"Well it was really nice meeting you, but I really do have places to be," she turned away. Something in her head was going off telling her to get out of there quickly. There wasn't something right about this.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Guess playtime's over.

Kouzakai let her. He looked at the girl, visibly flushed and trying to find a way out of this predicament, but miserably failing to do so.

There were around twenty or so known exits out of here, but only one of them leads directly back to the school. And that exit was the one behind the big monster, which he conveniently covered. The others all led deeper into the forest, or somewhere on the other parts of the island, which were, unquestionably, chock-full of 'hunters'.

Kouzakai stepped forward.

" Seems like you have no interest in chatting." he spoke, undeniably annoyed by how she was acting.

" Well, then, I tried to talk reason with you, now it's too late."

He smiled, before taking another step forward. Some of his scales began to rise, something behind them menacingly blooming.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:08 am
Profile YIM

Something flashed through her eyes, fear. Kalysta took a step back shaking her head. Her eyes turned wide as seeing his scales moving. She wasn't use to these strange emotions suddenly flooding her. Biting her lower lip she stepped back again.

Her system was suddenly overrode with so many different emotions she was unable to move back any more. She stood there with wide eyed now. She was scared and nervous and unsure what he wanted. "Why are you doing this?" she whispered softly.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:06 pm

His movements were exact, precise. He was blooming, like a macabre flower in the middle of the pale moonlight. The girl froze in her tracks, and she was forced to watch the transformation before her. That was the first time he saw her like that...and that was the first time he saw her display a shred of emotion. It was faint, but he caught it as clearly as moonshine.

Fear.

Of course.

He was beginning to delight now, as tentacles began to taste the cold evening air, flailing madly as if rejoicing about the meal to come. The girl began to speak.

Quote:
Why are you doing this?

It was a faint whisper, but he caught it clear.

" Why?" he said, " It is as clear as you breathing the air around us. Yes, why am I doing this?"

He took another step, and slowly made movements with his tentacles.

" It is called 'habit', my dear."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:45 am
Profile YIM

Kalysta shakes her head thinking he must have misunderstood her. "No I mean why and what exactly do you want from me?" Her words were starting to betray just how innocent she was. There was a true confused look upon her usually expresisonless face.

"I don't get why you would try to frighten me. Or what you could possibly want from me," she continued to stand there. Maybe she shoud run but for some reason she couldn't seem to move. Later she would realize that the sudden burst of emotions had shocked and stilled her.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 am

It was really, really frustratiing at best, this charade she was trying to put up that she was as innocent as a newborn foal. Kouzakai had this thinking that no one was as innocent as the girl claimed to be. Only after a few more exchangers of words and fter a few more minutes did he realize that everything in itself was true. The girl had truly NO idea of what was about to befell her.

He smiled, thinking this was an opportunity for play.

" Oh, my poor dear..." he said, out of fake concern for morality and safety. " They said nothing at the school, did they? Here, let me help you."

A plan was forming in his mind, one full of evil deceit and cruel pleasure...one that could change the girl's view of moralities forever.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2