View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Research (For Leon) 

Post Re: Research (For Leon)
He just glanced at her and nodded. Without another word he walked past the doorway.

And the doorway sealed shut behind him, the vines weaving around each other, the floor rumbled too, the trapdoor sealing itself shut even before severity could react.

The vines she was sitting on suddenly came to life, writhing under her and wrapping around her ankles and wrist, lifting her off the ground.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:24 am

It all happened at once, and Severity hardly had time to react. In a moment, the door was shut, and she was grabbed and hoisted into the air. She struggled wildly. "He-y what are you doing? Let me go!" she demanded, trying to free herself from the vines.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:32 pm

The vines wrapped tighter around her, almost cutting off her blood circulation. It lifted it’s captive up higher, to the point one would be afraid of falling.

“Don’t struggle so much… youll just hurt yourself” A soft voice murmured in her ear. Bella seemed to appear from one of the walls, her body waist down melded into th tree. The vines were actually the fingers from her left hand, each elongated in long slim but strong ropes.

She pilled the girl close, supporting her weight effortlessly. Her free hand lifted the girls chin as she met her gaze.

“After all you said you came over for dinner.”

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:20 am

Almost obediently, she froze at Bella's words, her eyes darting downwards. Dinner... that certainly didn't sound good at all. "Please, just let me go back to teh dorms," she begged Bella softly. Her eyes returned to Bella's face, fully terrified.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:39 am

“Why do all of the student ask for that?” Bella wondered out loud, gently licking the girl’s cheek. “Didn’t all of you come willingly in the first place?”

She turned the girls face towards her, drinking in her distress and savoring it as she moved to pull the girl to face her. Her legs were still melded in the walls so she was safe from falling, as long as she behaved severity was also safe from that danger at the very least.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:22 am

"Yes- but I didn't know you would-" She broke off, feeling Bella's tongue trace her way up her cheek, and trying to wrench her head free. However, the vines held her tight, in a position where she couldn't free herself without causing severe bodily harm. She bit her lip, some inner self thankful that she at least still had her clothing on.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:32 am

“You lie though, all of you do” bella hissed softly, tauntingly.

“You took one look at Leon and decided to go ahead and get him in bed” Bella knew she could be stretching it, but most student like the sweet computer techie. “After all why else would you agree to go to his place? Without the knowledge of any other student or teacher?”

She wrapped her fingers around the girl’s chin, forcing her to face her. Her hair flowed from her shoulder and latched on the student, leving her occupied hand to let go without any harm on the girl.

“You like the attention of the male teachers don’t you little girl?” She accused softly, moving to nibble on one exposed ear. “Doesn’t it make you feel special to know youre the first one Leon brought here?”

Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:55 am

Severity's eyelids shut tight, trying to deny Bella's accusations, the reality of her situation, everything. But it was true. To some degree, those had been her intentions, vaguely so. With a campus full of beautiful women, she had always felt special any time she had been singled out. And the intoxicating scent of the flowers had only intensified it. She opened her mouth, then closed it, somehow unwilling to refuse Bella's words.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:09 am

Bella merely smirked as she turned the student to face her. Her grip tightened as she clamped her mouth on hers.

She knew she caught severity by surprise and her tongue snaked past the parted lips without any problem. Her grip on the girl tightened as she closed her eyes probing in the girl warm mouth.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:21 am

Severity winced, feeling Bella's lips against hers. She opened her mouth to gasp and almost immediately, Bella's tongue pushed inside, exploring the student's mouth. Reflecting on the long distance between her and the ground, she decided not to bite down. After all, some makeouts weren't that terrible...

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:25 am

Bella smiled sensing the slight fear and apprehension, She could really taste it in the student. As if teasing they seemed to drift lower to the floor, or it seemed the floor moved up to them. The vines around her loosed quite slightly.

“What if I told you that now you finally know where we live you cant go back?” she whispered softly into the girls ear. One hand tracing her cheek. “After all we both like our privacy, and it wont be good to have a human knowing of our dwelling”

One wall seemed to open, revealing the image of the male teacher sitting on a branch, the moon caressing his face and skin. He was looking up eyes closed.

“And besides you do like Leon don’t you?”

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:31 am

Severity shook her head as well as she could, startled. "No- you have to let me go home. I promise not to tell anyone or come back and bug you or anything...' She glanced briefly at Leon before returning her eyes to Bella, letting the question hang in the air unanswered.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:40 am

“Lair” Bella spat out the word, striking across the girls face with such a force it turned her head. She shook slightly, seemingly keeping anger bottled inside. A minute later her face changed from passionate to just cold.

“Its well known humans can’t keep promises” She said. “Al of you are just lying little vermin, you can’t wait to burn the rest of the forest down.”

“Well I don’t like that.” She smiled again, this time this smile sent shivers up a person’s spine. The Tentacle tightened and suddenly pulled her spread eagled. “Ill make sure you wont speak about this to anyone.”

She leaned over and took the smooth neck in her mouth, sucking and biting none too gently. Her fingers now tapered into sharp points, and the sound of ripping filled the air as she ran the pints though the fabric.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:48 pm

((Six hundredth post, woohoo.))

She winced at the slap she received. "No- I swear, I'm telling the truth," she said quietly. "Who would I tell? Nobody would believe me, even if I did..." She hut her eyes, feeling her clothes being torn off of her slim form. Her breath quickened as Bella devoted ehr attentions to her pale neck,"Hey- stop that!" she said, feeling as if she would break the skin at any moment.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:19 pm

((Congrats XD))

She ignored her, the sharp points just teasingly scratching the skin, but not really breaking it. They came in so close that one wrong move from the girl wil draw blood.

She pulled way, smirking at the shreds of fabric. One vine slipped low, rubing agaist her panties.

"you fight but you enjoyed it" She laughed softly "Dont you little flower?"

Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next