View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Research (For Leon) 

Post Re: Research (For Leon)
((*party hat*))

Severity gulped. She did like it, in a way. Always, in the end, the girl would be left begging for more. That was possibly the worst aspect of it all- knowing that, at the time, she would have willingly continued. Her slit started to lubricate itself instantly, and she squirmed uncomfortably, her cheeks reddening.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:44 am

See?" VBella almost laughed in amusement. This was one very rare girl, one who so quickly responded to her touch. Maybe Leon's pollens had something to do with it but still. "I know youd enjoy staying here"

The vine pressed deeper, rubbing even harder. Bella moved her lips, her tongue gently tracing the skin, though growing harder and a little bit stickier according to her wooden nature.

Her hair grew longer and the sound of ripping filled the air as the fabric of her blouse and bra gave way. Bella nuzzled her soft chest, listening to the heart.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:57 am

She squirmed, knwoing how responsive her body was to Bella's touch. She tried to suppress it as the tendril gained force against her soft cotton panties. She looked down at Bella's head, cuddling her ample breasts, and frowned. "Why don't you just stop?" she asked softly.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:04 am

"because i dont want to" She replied off handedly. "Because i enjoy making you squirm, making you ask even if you know what im oing to do"

She moves and pressed their moputh together again, stopiong any more words to be let out. She ravished it roughly, uncaring if the girl got hurt. Even if she tries to bite down the pain wont even come to bella, as she is partly a tree.

Both hand came to the girl's chest, quickly grasping the nipples and pinching them between the middle and the pointer finger, pulling them up almost painfully as the now rough thumb rubs the tip.

She finally presses the girl to the floor, the tendrils still holding her secure, and removed herself fully from the tree, Straddling the form underneath her.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:27 am

She gasped, her bared back hitting the cool wood. A muffled cry came from her mouth as Bella abused her little pink nipples and she tried to pull away. However, with the other woman's weight on her, she could barely move. She started panting, her pale breasts heaving, and she certainly didn't know why.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:33 am

Bella moved, trailing heated kisses down the girls neck, biting and sucking at the skin. She pasued just above one of the little peaks and bit down hard, tugging at it with her teeth.

Her free hand moved downward, caressing the girls skin just above her thigh.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:46 am

Her hips bucked forward, feeling her smooth hand pressing against the warm skin of her thigh. "Mm- stop that!" she said softly, trying to fight the feelings racing through her body.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:51 am

Bella paused for a moment, just to move on to the other nipple, licking it. Her hard but flexible tongue swirrled around the small nub.

A small motion from her fingers and a tendril moved to wrap around the panties and tugged it down. When it wont come any lower it still pulled causing it to slowly rip apart.

Her finges teasing slip upwards, almost touching the nether lips.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:16 am

Severity groaned, the mubs of tender flesh hardening with Bella's attentions to her most private areas. "Ohhh... please..." she said softly as the other woman began to tease her, although she didn't specify what she was asking for.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:06 pm

Bella smirk became more obvous at the girl's sudden change. She pulled away settlin herself between Severity's legs. With one quick swipe she destroyed the final peice of clothing.

Her cool fingers touched the soft skin before a sudden noise made her turn.

"Bella..." Leon stepped into the room. A seemingly healthy glow radiated from him as he gazed at his twin.

Bella smiled sweetly at him before lifeting severity up. She settled the girl against her, Severity's back on her ches, the tentacles still restraining her. With a teasing smile she slipped her arms over the student's waist and spread her lips open to Leon.

"Dinner time Leon"

Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 am

Severity froze, watching Leon approach. A sudden sense of betrayal ran through her, and she tried to pull away from Bella's grasp, as she exposed her innermost secrets. "Leon- please, make her let me go," she begged, although she could already guess teh answer.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:28 am

"unfortunately... i cant do that..." He murmurred, kneeling infront of her. He bent to kiss her his lips a gentle and soothing. A motion of her hands and the tree opened its top, letting the moonlight fall on all three of them

"Im sorry"

With those words he seemed to change in front of her. evened out, and grew finer, His skin gave way to a reddish tint. He seemd to give of an addicting sweet scent tat made her feel warm.

He dipped his head low and gently licked her. Unlike his sister his tongue was quite soft and smooth.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:40 am

She froze, feeling the gentle caress of his tongue on her already responsive folds. A slight gasp escaped her lips as she glanced down at him. In a way, it kind of hurt that he was still so nice...

Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Bella loosened the vines around her because she already know severy cant get out. She watched Leon lick the girl, clearly enjoying a warm sweet nectar flowing from her.

She released the folds, and her hands caressed Severity's sides roughly. Tilting her head she kissed the sudnt, her tongue diving into the soft warm mouth, probing and tasting.

Leon moved, spread the lips on his own and gently licked the awakening nub inside her before latching on and suckin hard.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:18 am

Not only could Severity not get out, but she didn't particularly want to. She relaxed a bit, her back arching as she pushed towards Leon. That felt amazing- sure, she had been touched before, but this time, it was different, somehow more intense. She didn't fight Bella off, her tongue intertwinging with the monster's.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:31 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next