View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Research (For Leon) 

Post Re: Research (For Leon)
Bella smirked slightly as she felt the girl respond. Shemoved and trailed her lips down, sucking and biting on the slim neck, licking at the reddening spots. Her fingers moved to severity's chest, playing with the hard little nubs.

The scent from leon's hair grew stroner and more powerful, easilly coaxing Severity to seek more pleasure. He lapped up at the dripping juice with relish.

"Are you enjoying this severity?" Belle hissed before licking in her ear again.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:13 am

"Mmm... yesss..." she groaned. her breasts heaving. The feeling was only going stronger, and Severity was fully unable to resist. HEr breath was coming in harsh pants as they pushed her further towards the edge.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 am

Leon leaned to suck harder befor driving the questing down inside her, tasting her fully. he lapped up the juices hungrily. His fingers moved to rub her clit now, giving her even more pleasure.

"Do you think we'll give you what you want without a price?" she said tauntingly, squeezing the girl's nipples hard. She moved and bit down on the ear.

"Youll have tonprove yourself first..." she murmurred, the vines wrapped around leon, himself giving a cry of surprise as he was pulled awy. He struggled but it was obvious her older ssister was stronger than him.

The scent heightened, infecting everyone in the tree with a strong sense of lust. Bella pushed the girl off.

"What a naughty, selfish brat you are" she laughed as she stood and dragged her up by her hair. "Even leon, who you hd a crush on, was being ignored."

"Bella..." Leon groaned, struggling against the vines. He didnt like hurting the students. Bella shot him with a venomous look as another vine lashed around his mouth gagging him.

"See what you did? now im forcedto constrain my own sibling" She hissed at the girls face. "Now its up to you to make it all better.

She pushed the girl down beween lon's strained legs.

"i think a slut like you would have no difficulty in realizing what you have to do"

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:02 am

She was almost there, and then it stopped, Leon being forcibly pulled away. she paled slightly- she knew that around here, nothing could be this good, but still...
When Bella grabbed her hair, she followed almost instinctively. She soon found herself glancing up at Leon, with an almost apologetic look, before slowly undoing his pants.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:25 am

He was struggling against his bonds, glaring at his smug little sister.

The cloth seemed to melt at severity's touch, and in merely a few minues it faded from vuew, absorbed by the tree itself.

"Well Severity?" Bella prodded.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 am

She began to suck his erect ember lightly, a deep blush on her cheeks. She kept her eyes down, not wanting to look at either of them.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:59 am

Leon bucked against her, arching at her light touch. Bella flicked her fingers slightly, the vines placing him in an uncomfortable but advantegous position.

"I dont think your serious enough Severity" she mused, ignoring her brother's expression. With a simple flick of her fingers a whip snapped near her ass threatheningly.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:51 am

She flinched, hearing the noise behind her. Startled, she began to suck harder, one hand runing lightly over his balls.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:24 pm

LEon was visibly squirming, muffled moans coming from his gagged mouth. He bucked and pressed his hips against her mouth, his lenth hardening.

It was the same shape as a normal mle, but it was longer and thicker than most. With a sight Bella knneled behind severity, grabbed her hair and forced her to deep throat leon. Her free had moved rubbing against her abdomen and slipping down, rubbing the swelling bud.

Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:35 am

She gagged heavily as Bella pushed her head down, his rod hitting the back of her throat. A gasp whistled its way through ehr nostrils as Bella began to tease her dripping slit. Severity shifted a bit, providing a bit easier access.

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Bella nibled severity's neck, her grip not loosening one bit as she forvced the girl to deep throath Leon. A moan of pure bliss escaped the tree spirit's mouth and he bucked up, beckoning for more.

Bella finally loosened the vines around Leon, seeing the lust rising in his eyes. The vines moved to still support him, still a few inches off the ground. His hand replaced hers on severity's head, the touch more gentle.

Bella wrapped both hands around the studets leg and pulled, forocing her to rise a bit. She dipped her head, licking at the bared slit, lapping up the juices and steadily pushing her over the edge.

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:45 pm

She groaned, the stimulation continuing. Relaxing, she slid her tongue around the underside of Leon's cock. "Mmm!" she grunted, pushing her hips towards Bella's face, hoping to be satisfied.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:01 am

Bella's slim fingers pulled the folds back, exposing the slick passage. She burried her long tongue inside the student, tasting her fully.

Leon on the other hand seemed to release more of the aphrosidiac, driving most people wild and hot with just a wiff.

"More... please?" He murmurred erougaely as Bella pinched Severity's hard little nub.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:15 am

That set her off, orgasming violently. She spasmed wildly, moaning in pleasure. When it ended, she began sucking as hard as she could, all previous inhibitions forgotten.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:25 am

Bella suddenly yanked her away as she climaxed and lifted her dripping slit to Leon's lips.

The male spirit moved to drink in his addiction, lapping it clean and dry. He pulled her closer to his hungry mouth, sucking and drinking in his fill. As leon drank Bella too drank her fill of the rising emotions.

When Leon was done he pulled her up, kissing her passionately.

"Your turn oneechan..." He smiled at BElla who settled to a sitting position on the floor to steady herself. With a gentle push he motioned the girl towards his panting but not yet satisfied sister.

((Sorry if im pasing you back and forth, but frustration leads to begging, and begging leads to pleasure.... and besides they like sharing equally.))

Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next