View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Breaking Blocks (Treebark) 

Post Re: Breaking Blocks (Treebark)
The block skittered away from her as she landed with a cry. "Yes, I won," he said as he advanced on her. As he neared, she opened her mouth and let loose a piercing scream. Laughing to himself as he neared her, he shook his head in amusement as he reached down towards her again, almost hoping another student would respond to the scream. Grasping one ankle as she kicked at him, he sent a very short, powerful taser-like shock through the mesh of his glove into her body.

"A LOT worse," he said again...

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:02 am

She yelped, her voice being cut off in mid scream. She jerked her foot back instinctively.

"JUst... leave me alone" She said biting her lower lip. She was quickly running out of options, injused and alone. Her breath rose and fell as her heart pounded. "Please?"

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:05 am

She jerked her foot away as he shocked her, pleading to be left alone. He ignored her as he watched her shapely chest rise and fall from her heavy breathing. Her dark bra clearly visible in the bright light of the room. Licking his lips, his tail looped around her leg again, this time firmly wrapping around her knee while his hands reached for her other leg. Eventually managing to get a solid grip on her legs, he quickly flipped her over onto her stomach on the floor.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:18 am

She winced again, pulling away from his grasp, but this time she wasnt so lucky. His grip was tight, and she was almost helpless on her stomach, unable to see what he's planning.

She struggled to get up on all fours, the soft cotton pants landing light on her nice ass. then she reached back to pull the tail off her.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:29 am

Raising herself up on her hands and knees, she unintentionally presented her ass to him. Kneeling behind her and keeping a firm hold on her leg with one hand, his other reached out and experimentally grabbed at one toned cheek. Seeing her reaching towards his hand to try to free herself, his hand released her ass and grabbed her long ponytail. Yanking hard on the lush brown hair, he pulled her back into him, leaving her kneeling in front of him. Leaning his face down next to her ear, his hand released her leg. "Don't worry...you'll enjoy this as well," he whispered, the tips of his fingers lightly tracing the flat curves of her abs through her shirt.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:38 am

She bit back another cry as he pulled her hair, deciding if she cant get away she'll just not give him the pleasure of totally enjoying it.

She knows it stubborn but she refused to just hand it over.

"I dont think i will..." she hissed in defiance. "Maybe my body, but not really me"

"That doesnt let ou win doesnt it?" She murmured tauntingly, ignoring the pain and the way her breasts were jutted out because of the arch of her back

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 am

"Yes...all the students say that," he said quietly, his tongue flicking across her neck. His hand continued to wander over her stomach and sides, tracing the lines of her abs through the thin material of her shirt and pressing his body against her back. "ALL the students," he said again, his tail pulling her leg outward and placing knee between her's, his hand briefly brushing the bottom of her chest before moving back down to her stomach.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:58 am

She pulled away from his tongue, cringing at it traced her nech. She recoiled at his touch only pressing herself against him even more.

She blinked away the pain and reached for his wrist, moving to twist it away from her, using what ever's left of her strength. Also finding one leg wedged between his when he placed his between hers, gave her enough leverage to give him a sharp, even if restrained, kick.

"i said, stop" She hissed sharply, her annoyance returning. She felt like a little girl caught in a headlock again, and annoyed her even more.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:10 am

Ignoring the kick to his thigh as an annoyance, a sharp, angry hiss echoed in her ear when she grabbed his wrist with both hands. His fingers clenched into a fist on her stomach, his nails easily piercing the thin material as he grabbed a handful of her shirt. Not fighting her, his hand came away from her stomach with a loud rip, the front of her shirt still in his clenched fist. Quietly laughing in her ear, he poked his head over her shoulder and looked down into her cleavage, restrained by the now clearly visible dark bra. Twisting his wrist out of her grasp, he shook the now-useless shirt from his fingers, his teeth nipping at her shoulder while he watched her chest rise and fall...

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:12 am

She winced at the rip. Another fabric lost to the hands of the mosnter.

She was glad the sports bra restrained her breasts, mmaking them appear smaller than usual. Also it provided more protection from his eyes than a normal simple bra.

"What have i ever done to you?" She asked him as she struggled. "You asked me to fight when i was injured and i did. I didnt even leave when i had the chance"

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 am

His laughter was loud and deep in response. His free arm wrapped tightly around her waist, pulling her struggling body back into him. Releasing her hair, he grabbed her neck under her chin and tilted her head back against his shoulder. "You never had a chance to leave," he said, his tongue licking softly at her ear.

His tail released her leg, the tip tracing a line over the inside of her thigh through her pants.
"And you weren't injured before the fight," he stated, his tail stroking up her hips. Skipping over his arm, the slightly blunt tip rose to her chest, moving smoothly over her chest, exploring her firm globes through her bra.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:44 am

She winced again. ofcourse, he'd see through that.

She tried pulling the hand on her chin, not liking the feel of his touches. It was the first time she was held this close, and she didnt like it one bit.

Her breaths started to become shallow as fear gripped her even more. She refused to give in though, no matter how horrible the situation seemed.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:07 am

Feeling her hands trying to pull his hand from her chin, he sent a small shock through the mesh of his gloves, a small warning to her. "Don't try my patience," he warned. His tail had looped around her chest now, gently squeezing her tits together, testing their weight under the constraining material. His actions were slow and methodical, clearly enjoying the situation as the tip of his tail poked over the top of her bra, the garment bunched together slightly from the constriction of the rest of his tail.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:19 am

She froze at the shock, dropping her fingers.

"Just dont... hurt me please..." She whispered, seemingly small. She delt the tight bra slipping, revealing jst the bottom of her breast. She could easilly feel the scales, and the deeling sent a slight tumble of emotions in her.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:25 am

"Much better," he approved, craning his neck forward to watch his tail assault her. Feeling her stiffen slightly, the muscular appendage softly squeezed then released her orbs, taking advantage of her confused distress. Gently, he massaged her chest, his scales rubbing against her skin and bra as the tip of his tail sunk down into her bra, sliding between her breasts, and exploring the valley between them.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next