View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 How Was Your Shower? (Severity) 

Post How Was Your Shower? (Severity)
"Why...is it...that my room..." Ally begins, straining through rbeaths as she lifts her bags up more stairs, "...is on...the third floor?"

Luggage was a lot heavier then it looked. As soon as she reached the last step to the third floor she stops to catch her breath. The day after her brithday she was sent off to this finishing school. The bleachers, it was an accident.

She scoffs at the the thought, brushing it off as she pulls herself and her baggaes up over the last step.

She quickly picks out a piece of paper and begins down the hallway.

"Okay...307...307...ah, there it is!" she sighs with relief. At least it wasn't far away. Sliding in the key without much thought, she opens the door to find...emptiness. She blinks at what little there was around he room. She could've sworn she had a roomate listed here. Maybe her roomy was out? But there was such a neat little pile that it hardly looked as if anyone lived here.

"...hello?" she hesitantly calls out. She hadn't even paid attention to the bathroom door being shut. Light escaped the sides of it so perhaps if she would look alittle harder, she would understand where her roomy was, and avoid emberrassment.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Post Re: How Was Your Shower? (Severity)
A warm jet of water shot out of the showerhead, dousing Severity's pale body. She had begun rubbing shampoo in her hair when she heard noises coming from the main room. Someone had opened the door. Anxiously, she turned off the water, leaving the bathroom silent. As she heard someone or something moving around, she wrapped a white towel around her slim form. It certainly didn't hide much, especially since her hips caused the gap to widen just a bit, but it made her feel that much safer.

A voice- female, it sounded like. In her experience, female monsters were rare, but certainly not unheard of. Oh dear. She grabbed a pole, from the extendable towel rack, and took it in her hands, frowning a bit. This time, she would not be taken off guard. With an angry yell, she stepped into the room and swung the plastic pole violently.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Or being hurt apparently. Bags drop from her hands as an angry woman came from the bathroom and began swinging a plastic pole.

"H-hey! You idiot! Don't swing that thing arou-" she was cut off quickly when a hit came straight for her head. She hadn't expected such an attack and only had time to lift her arms defensively. The plastic hit her arms dead on and left her crying out in pain.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:31 pm

She froze, recalling the letter she had been sent the previous week warning her about a new roomie coming. She released the pole quickly. "Ohmigod. I am so sorry. Are you alright?" she asked, her eyes widening. Way to make a good impression, Severity. She added, "I thought you were some sort of intruder."

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:42 pm

As soon as she heard the pole drop she went straight to smacking her across the face, anger fueling her intentions and motives.

"Check with your stupid eyes before you go and swing something around you stupid idiot!" she screams at the top of her lungs. Breathing heavily she holds an arm with a hand, groaning at how hard the girl had hit her.

It almost sent her to tears at how bruised they were becoming. What the hell was she doing?! Swining a pole like that. An itnruder?! This school was filled with students! Why would she be worried over some stupid intruder?!

"You realized you could've killed me if you had hit my head?!" she quickly, gritting her teeth and balling her fists for another hit. She should hit her again, oh it would be self-defense and she would hit her with her fist instead of slapping her. She had every right to. But she restrained as best as she could. It was violence that got her into trouble in the first place. She lowers her fisted arm and holds it tenderly. But it hurt so much, it would hurt so badly if she hit the woman again.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:49 pm

Severity had curled up in a little ball, her hands in front of her face. She hadn't had muc experience with physical combat. For a few seconds, nothing hit her, and she looked up, a bit startled. "I am really sorry. I've just had some bad experiences, and I barely knew you were coming... I'm sorry."

Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Now the girl decides to not use a weapon? If it hadn't been for both of her arms blocking, she was sure she would've broken some bone for that. A quick, exhaled breath leaves her flaring nostrils. She had some sense not to strike her again. She kicks her stuff angrily to the side out of her way. She heads straight for the bathroom door and slams it shut.

Taking a rag from the closet, she dabs it under the running sink and gently places it on her already bruising arm. She flinches when warm skin connects to cold fabric, but it wa soothing. It would at least keep the swelling down.

"I don't care what bad experiences you had, you had no right to just come barging in and swing a pole around," she calls out from the bathroom. Opening the door, she walks over to the girl and drops the cold rag into her lap.

"Put that to your face. I'm sure I unintentionally hit you as hard as I could. My hand hurts from it."

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:07 pm

She placed it on her face gratefully. "Thanks- and I actually wasn't expecting you at all... since I locked the door, and I don't have any visitors- well, ever, I thought- well, I didn't know what I thought," she finished. She offered a slight smile. "I'm Severity, by the way."

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Still mad from beign attacked, she offered no smile but a stare. She was unsure why the girl was so paranoid. What was she expecting from an all girl's school? Its not like this was a public college where all bitches were welcome.

"I just arrived at this school today, so I have no idea what goes on here. I mean, is this college really that bad? Are there kind'ave girls who actually go to your dorm and pick on you or something?" she asks confusedly.

"And since the door was locked, wouldn't that give you mroe reason to look before you swing?" she adds. She sits down from Severity, on the vacant bed she assumed would be her's from now on. She leaves her arms limply in her lap, her blue shirt and dark blue jeans becoming a perfect match with her bruised arms.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Severity bit her lip. "Yeah... Yeah, there are some bad types around here," she said, picking her words carefully. "I know it seems weird, but there are. I'd advise not going anywhere alone."

Her eyes flicked down. "and you'd think it would, but I really had forgotten that anyone would have the key."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:23 am

She gives a long exhale of breath in disbelief. There were bitches like that here? She shook her head, unable to comprehend there were such little sluts lounging about. She rubs the side of her face while peering back up to Severity.

"You don't have to worry about me. If I come across such a girl I'll take care of it myself, but I gotta say, I'm not very impressed with the staff if that's really going on around here," she replies to her roomate's little explanation.

She looks down at her reddened hand and sighs. Seems this was going to be a rough year after all. But if she was going to go on without being bullied by who knows how many girls around here, she was going to need some back-up.

"How long are you planning to sit there? Its not as if I'm going to hit you again. You seemed to have learned your lesson about acting before thinking. Plus I don't want to be categorized with these chicks your talking about."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:15 am

"Yeah, teh staff hardly even notice, it seems," she said, smiling slightly. "And I was planning to at least get some clothes on. The towels here are far too small."

She got up. "Trust me, though, you're a far cry from being grouped with them. They've done far worse than a few slaps.'

Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:31 am

She blinks, remembering she was just in a towel. Though a peculiar sight it would be, a hand slowly rises to block her eyes from seeing anymore skin.

"Of course. And hopefully if we stay together in a group of two those little sluts won't think so easy to mess around with us," she says with slight confidence. She says this even while still having her hand blocking ehr eyes.

"Go ahead and change then. I ahd almost forgotten you were in a towel in the first place."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:37 am

She reddened slightly, getting a uniform from her drawer. "Sorry about that," she said quietly. "If I offended you or anythinglike that..."

"As for the bullies, I doubt they'll go for us if we're together. Neither will anything else, in fact." The last bit was added more as an afterthought, but it worked.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 am

"Anything else? What are there loose animals around here?" she asks curiously, but it was more of none serious thought she spoke out loud.

"You didn't offend. Under the circumstances there wasn't much we could do to prevent it. But at least I'm a girl after all."

She waits for her to say something before she would drop her hand down. Even if she was a girl it probably wasn't to comforting for a gil that jsut smacked you to be looking at your body while you changed.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next