View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Big Screen (for Sable) 

Post Big Screen (for Sable)
Violett yawned as she dragged herself out of bed.

Her first night back had been a fiasco. She'd tossed and turned, strange images in her head. She hurt in inexplicable places, and she got songs stuck in her head she wasn't even sure she'd ever heard.

She hadn't wanted to disturb her romates with her whimpering and squirming, so after telling them repeatedly she'd be fine she'd slept on top of her foot locker alone, rather than in the bed with them. It tuned out she wasn't fine at all; she was cold and scared all night, and her back hurt terribly by morning.

By the time morning had arrived, she needed to take her mind off it.

Gathering up her blanket and a pillow, she took her Azumanga Daioh DVDs downstairs, hoing nobody would be angry about her lack of pants as she straighened out her oversized T-shirt and headed for the student lounge and its nice, big TV.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:55 pm

Post Re: Big Screen (for Sable)
Sable was already in the student lounge wearing a black oversize shirt with a hood with cat ears on them she also took over the big screen tv playing video games on her X-box360 she also had a few anime of her own as well she was very focus on her game as always

"just a few more fights and I can get to the boss." she says with a grin

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Stepping towards the TV, Violett pressed the open button on the DVD player...

...Then turned and stared at the blue-haired girl.

"What's going on? Who are you, and why are you here at the worst possible time?"

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:23 pm

she would blink "well as you can see I was board so I came here brought my X-box360 and im now playing Soul Calbur she small blue haired girl went back to playing her game as she grins she was close to beating the last fighter and nothing was going to stop her

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:38 pm

Violett quirked an eyebrow, waving the box set and glaring in annoyance.

She did NOT need PEOPLE this morning.

"Can't you save it or something? I need my Sakaki fix!"

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:42 pm

she would look over and see the box set "ahh Azumanga Daioh well im sure you need that Sakaki fix but I need my video game fix besides everyone knows that Tomyo is better then Sakaki." she says while going back to her video game

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:50 pm

Violett took a step closer, glaring at the blue-haired idiot as if she'd sudenly grown a second hollow head.

"What was that? That hyperactive moron? What is the MATTER with you?"

Draing in closer, she crossed her arms and turned her back as she continued ranting. "I can see how Tomo would be your role model, but Miss Sakaki is strong and kind and beautiful, and I knew from the start the woman I fell in love with would be just like..."

Suddenly Violett gasped, turning to face the blue-haired girl, cheeks glowing a bright red as she clamped her handsover her mouth.

"C...can we... maybe... pretend I didn't say that? Please?"

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:03 am

she would giggle softly at her "oh your like that girl that's in love with her." she says with a smirk as she turns off her game only start playing one of her many downloaded games "time to play some Pac man!"

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:28 am

Violett nodded shyly.

"She's Kaorin... You haven't watched this much, have you?"

Blink. Blink blink.

Eyebrow twitch, snarl.

"Pac-Man? Are you KIDDING me?"

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:35 am

she would sigh "hey the only one I cared about was Tomo my sister liked Sakaki cause she reminded her of her lover." she says while playing her game "and yes Pac Man this is a classic my friend if you never played it then you can't call your self gamer."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:39 am

"I don't call myself a gamer, but I like Galaga and Dig Dug better. Pac-Man just frustrates me."

Violett shook her head, sighing. She couldn't BELIEVE she was having this conversation.

"Your sister and her girlfriend both sound like wonderful people who are kind to animals," Violett said, positioning herself between the television and this obnoxious couch barnacle who was determined to ruin her mrning. "Now gimme the fucking joystick."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:03 am

she would giggle softly at her "oh my don't we have a potty mouth." she says while sticking her tongue out and played her game "so is that all you brought was that box set please I brought way more then that.."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:24 am

Violett stepped just a little closer, blocking the screen as best she could, raising the DVDs for use as a bludgeoning weapon.

"I'm usually a very nice person... But I've had a very trying day, and I can't remember what lead up to it..."

Glaring at the girl, Violett snarled, a look of rage, frustration, and hopelessness on her face.

"... So when I tell you that if I don't get the TV within five minutes, I will shove that joystick up your ass after I beat you to death with it......"

Count to three... Deep cleansing breaths... Inhale exhale....

"...Please understand what led up to me saying it," Violett concluded, as politely as she could manage.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 am

Sable would just look at her and tried to look at the tv even with her in the way before she pause it "hey could you move your blocking my view..." she didn't even listen to her yelling Sable to her it was just her and game that was there and no one else.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:45 am

Calmly, quietly, Violett walked over and unplugged the controller, then sat down next to the girl with a mischievous smile.

"Better?'

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next