View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Big Screen (for Sable) 

Post Re: Big Screen (for Sable)
Violett ndded, blushing a little. "I...I kinda know Kim.... Um... I'm Violett Small."

Wrapping her arms around Sable, she hugged her close. "So... You're pretty literal about the whole "kiss and make up" thing."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:56 am

I smiled at her and noded "oh yes I am." she says with a giggle "so now that we made our truce how bout we have a little fun." she says while licking her lips "if you know what I mean."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:01 am

Violett snuggled in close, licking Sable's lips and rubbing her shoulders.

"Well," she purred, "if I had to guess, I'd say you meant we have consenting sex for a change of pace."

Last edited by Violett Small on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:20 am

she would lick Violett's lips and nod "well yes better then fighting each other don't ya think?" she says before giving her a deep kiss and would go under her shirt and play with her breasts

Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:23 am

"MMMmmm... Yeah..." Violett moaned, pressing in close as she slipped her hands under Sable's hood and ran her hands through her new friend's hair.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:28 am

she would purr once more and play with Violett's breasts as she kisses her neck and licks her on her cheek before moving her hand down her panties and rubs her pussy

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:08 am

Moaning softly, Violett leaned back quivering, in delight as her legs spread reflexively, letting Sable take the lead. She could feel her nipples stiffening as the first warm, moist drops of arousal began to soak into her panties.

Leaning in as Sable kissed her neck, she reached up to push back the hood, nibbling softly on an earlobe before whispering breathlesly...

"Anything you want, Miss Sable... I'm all yours..."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:23 am

she would grin playing with her clit as she whispers in her ear softly "I'll make you mine forever baby." she says with a giggle before slipping two fingers in her cunt and started to pump slowly as she looks into her eyes and smiled

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:26 am

Moaning and gasping softly, Violet laid herself doen on the floor, closing her eyes and spreading submissively, biting her lips as she shuddered in pleasure, her clit stiffening at Sable's loving touch.

Nervously, she reached up, wrapping her hands gently around Sable's firm, supple breasts, squeezing gently.

"Please..." she begged, looking into Sable's eyes longingly.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:48 am

she would look into Violett's eyes as she smiles and cups her cheek and kissed her deeply she would crawl to her bag and got out a strap on just in case something like this would happen she would take off her shirt and put she dildo around her waist as she moves over to Violett "you belong to kitty now." she says with a soft giggle as she thrust the dildo into her pussy and pumps

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:53 am

As soon as Sable got up, Violett quickly slipped out of her shirt and panties, laying herself on the floor spread-eagle in submission as she waited for her lover, nipples erect with anticipation, her arousal dripping out of her warm, moist cunt onto the carpet.

Smiling in anticipation, she looked up, readying herself to rcieve the prosthetic prick Sable had selected. Moaning softly as it slid in, she pulled away as Sable pulled out, then bucked her hips forward to meeteach thrust as the fake cock pumped in and out of her, squeaking in excitement each time it slammed into her.

"Mmmm," she cooed, reaching up to wrap her trembling hands around Sable's firm, pert breasts, caressing the blue-haired girl's nipples with her thumbs, "if I'm pinned down under Kitty... Aaah! That must make me a mouse..."

She giggled softly, them leaned in to kiss Sable's neck. "Oooh, I bet that's just how you like it... Meek, tiny, and cute, squirming underneath you... Not that you aren't even smaller, but you're... bigger in other ways."

Violett smiled shyly as she shuddered in arousal, arching her back as she kept pace with Sable's thrust.

"Is this where Kitty plays with its prey... Or are you already going in for the kill?"

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:50 am

she would thrust harder as she moans feeling her nipples harden as she purrs softly "oh yes my little mouse I am a kitty that goes in for the kill!" she says with a wink as she moves faster and sucks on her nipples softly and purrs and moans "meow mouse make kitty good!"

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:58 am

Violett couldn't help but giggle.

Gently, she stoked Sable's cheeks, guiding her lover's lips away from her nipples and back to her own, kissing softly as she pressd in tight, teasing Sable's nipples with her own.

"Mmmm... But won't all the adrenaline make me taste bitter?"

With a playful smile, she pushed Sable over, quickly rising to her hands and knees to come forward, leaning in to lick the tip of the didlo.

"Why the hurry, pussycat? How about a little more foreplay... So I'll taste sweeter when you're ready to eat me."

With those last few lines, she wrapped her lips around the tip of the strap-on, gently stroking Sable's thighs as she nibbled playfully at the plastic before wrapping her lips round it and staring to bob her head up and down on the substitute shaft.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:22 am

she kissed her as she smiled "well I guess you have a point" before she could say anything else she was pushed over and and grins as she sees her lover suck on the dildo "if there was ever a time I wanted a real cock this would be the time." she says with a giggle and a soft moan as she thighs were being stroke "that's a good mouse."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:29 am

Purring softly, Violett ran th tip of her tongue up and down the underside of the dildo, lickingit like a popsicle as she teasingly ran a finger across Sable's pussy through the warm, wet fabric of her panties.

"Mmm, well, mice do need to know a thing or two about holes, don't they?" she replied with a wink, planting a kiss on the tip of the dildo before wrapping her lips around it, taking as much of it into her mouth as she could as she reached around to gently massage Sable's pert backside.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next