View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 How Was Your Shower? (Severity) 

Post Re: How Was Your Shower? (Severity)
She put on a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt. "Oh, I'm just being dumb," she said quickly, glancing over. "You can look now. Anyway, I've been having these weird dreams or something... but it's nothing at all, don't worry."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:24 am

"If you say so," she replies, dropping the subject immediatly.

Given the signal, she drops her hand down and leans back on her bed, immediatly flinching from putting pressure on her bruises. She rises back up and rubs them tenderly, scowling at being hit so hard.

"For someone who gets picked on, you sure can hit hard enough when you want to," she says from obvious experience. Looking up from her small wounds to Severity, she seems to give her an emotionless face, "Me being so new here, I guess I have my work cut out for me being the new girl and all. This should be fun," she comments with a sigh.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:29 am

She sat down beside her comfily. "Oh, don't worry- I can show you around and things, if you want..." she offered. "Really, once you get into it, it's not that bad. A week or two, maybe might be tough, but new girls come all the time.'

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:37 am

"You make it sound as if this is the military, but its not as if I can't handle myself," she puts simply, still rubbing her bruises.

"I don't need any help, I can get along just fine," she adds quickly, not wanting support from her. Its not that she did want it, but it was that whole 'being anti-social' part that pushed her away from anyone.

"I'll figure it out on my own. that's the only way I'll learn about the palce better then if someone shows me."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:40 am

"if you're sure," she said, smiling warmly. "But if you ever need to talk or anything, just say the word, alright?"

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 am

"I said I don't need any help," she puts more firmly, having her eyes closed and breathing in deeply. The warm smile Severity had given left her uneasy. She wasn't very sued to 'warm' smiles or warm anything for that matter.

Another sigh and she lets herself fall backwards on her bed, blowing a quick breath upwards to make a strand of hair fly out of her face.

"Besides, you seem to be the one who needs more help then I do, like perhaps getting someone big to punch out those girls you mentioned," she adds thoughtfully.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 pm

Severity shook her head. "I'm fine- they mostly leave me alone now," she said quickly. "Besides, violence only begets violence and whatnot."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 pm

"Violence is sometimes the only way to sovle things. Whether you like it or not is up to you, but its reality," she replies, exhaling deeply while looking up at the ceiling. This place was strange for having such lenient staff members. You would think such a highly appointed school would have better teachers then this.

"If they mostly leave you alone, then why was I attacked?"

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:53 am

Severity paused thoughtfully. "I've just been really jumpy lately," she said quietly. "Things have been going on and things..."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:10 am

"You sound as if your unsure of what you even say," she speaks out suddenly, looking at her with narrowed eyes, "I would appreciate it if you didn't treat me like a weakling. Like I couldn't handle what you have to say."

Might as well put it acrossed that she didn't want any crap. At least lying crap, especially if these girls hurt Severity, it was becoming a slight concern to her of what extensive damage the bitches had put on her.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 pm

"Actually, if you heard what was really making me jumpy, you'd probably think I was insane," Severity said. "It's nothing about being a weakling, don't you worry."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:45 am

"If you say so. Not like its any of my bussiness any ways," she waves off and relaxes into her bed. Whatever she was talking about made little or no sense to her so she might as well give up on finding out about Severity' problem.

"I don't worry, either."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Severity smiled a bit. "well, that's good," she said, getting up to go sit on her own bed. "I bet you're tired..."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:48 pm

"No, I'm not," she answers quickly and turns her back to her roomate. Eyes open halfway, a small yawn escapes her lips. As much as she tried to hold it down she was exhausted...and sad.

But even so, she was slightly concerned for Severity's well being. What was the full extent of her getting beat on?

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:14 pm

"Well, want my help putting stuff away or something?" she asked.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next