View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 How Was Your Shower? (Severity) 

Post Re: How Was Your Shower? (Severity)
She blinks, rembering she had dropped her stuff to defend herself. She quickly jumps up from her ebd and stretches.

"No, its my stuff so I'll do the unpacking" she says simply and begins to rummage through her things. Clothes, toothbrush, soap, and everything else she ahd buried in her luggage was being pulled out.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:16 pm

"Just don't leave stuff all over the floor," she advised, smiling a bit.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm

"I'm not a slob. But I have to take things out in order to put them in their rightful place," she puts defensively with a scowl. rather then add more to her comments, she busies herself with putting clothes in vacant drawers.

"Will you stop smiling already? Your giving me the creeps," she suddenly adds. She had never once smiled to Severity now that she thought of it, but she could care less. Just feeling that smiling face on her sent her chills, like she was watching her every move.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:16 am

"Sorry," Severity said, replacing the smile with a rather stern expression. "And hey- you never know about the habits of others, right?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 am

"DO I appear to be a slob to you?" she asks rather harshly, not paying her eye contact as she continues to pack away her items.

She was testing the woman on her limits, though it may no be apparent. She wanted to see how long and how many times she could question her ebfore she defended herself. So far she was doing well, but rather it was about doing well really...

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:57 am

"Not at all," Severity said, a bit uneasy. "But you really never know things just by looking at people."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:08 am

"You think so hmm?" she asks, proding directly at the girl's sense of character. She chuckles softly without smiling and puts all of ehr clothes away. That was probably enough of making the woman uneasy.

Stepping away, she began to rummage through and grabbed a bag of all bathroom nessescities. She stands up and makes her way to the bathroom and began to set them in their rightful place.

"I think you can tell alot from their appearence if their sloppy or not myself," she calls from the bathroom, making the conversation more pleasent then defensive now.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:29 am

"Sometimes,' she said, a bit relieved. "But sometimes, you can never tell much from appearance."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 am

"I guess I'm just too observant in people's appearence that I can tell something like that. If their clothes are wrinkled or stained. If they appear to not have showered recently, or how often they brush their teeth...I guess not many people look for so many flaws when they meet someone like I do."

The covnersation was turning pleasent at least, probably much to Severity's relief after having to defend herself ever since she had gotten here. Maybe it was crude, but Ally found she enjoyed herself.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:41 am

"I tend not to," Severity admitted. "Although that's really probably not good for me. I tend to believe the best of people, you know."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:47 am

"Did you expect the best from those girls?" he asks, sticking her head out with a quirked brow.

"You did, didn't you?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:53 am

She nodded, a bit embarrassed. "Yeah... it's one of my worst traits," she said.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:13 am

She rolls her eyes and sighs. Shaking her ehad, she returns to setting bathroom items next to Sever's before exiting.

"Its not a bad trait, its all how you look at it. I have no such trait since I expect the worse and therefore am not dissapointed when I find out their sleize balls, such as the ones you expect good things out of," she says witht hat hint of wiseness beyond her years. But wiseness only came with experience and thus she let Severity figure out that she had been through the same ordeals as she had.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:24 am

She shrugged. "What can I say- I like giving people a chance," she said. "They don't need to prove themselves to me.."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:32 am

"I feel they need to," she says as a matter of fact, "Just kind'ave like how you proved yourself to me," she adds, an inward, sly smile seems to come forth before she packs the last of ehr stuff away and sits down on her bed once more.

"I test people all the time to prove their not putting on an act, and I do it by testing their restraint. You didn't even realize that I was purposely questiong your character."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next