View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Chemistry Accidents (Allumentte) 

Post Re: Chemistry Accidents (Allumentte)
"Your strange," she says fully, propping her head up from the arm rest, "But I guess as long as it benefits you, you'd jump right in. I have yet to even learn your name and I can already tell its gonna be as strange as you are."

She had to admit, she was interested in the woman's magic as well, but would certainly not admit it freely. Closing her book, she gives the woman her full attention and with a very narrowed expression.

"I'm very serious about this. If you are truly willing to help me, then I will do all I can to make it beneficial to you."

It wasn't a sense that she wouldn't burn out when she sued her basic spell attacks, but she had never succeeded in depleting her mana before it caused her pain or injury. She nearly escaped death with the bleachers, she wondered how the other student would be able to help her, if she could even.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:41 pm

"I did not study magic to be normal," She says softly.

If she were normal then she would truly be helpless on this island. The last remark this woman made did peak Kanoe's interests slightly. She was no where near a level to take an apprentice as she was one herself. But, this woman did not hesitate to offer her own powers for the witch's benefit. That can wait for now though. She sits up, brushing strands of hair from her face.

"My name is Kanoe and you have yet to give your own name," She introduces herself, "You are correct in I lack control of my powers. Seems emotions effect my abilities as well. But, I may know a few people who may be able to provide some input on control or at least help you in learning a path. If you wish, we can meet after classes at the dorms."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 pm

She could only stare wide-eyed at the woman for her offer, but yet restrained most of her shock inside. She couldn't believe how willing this 'Kanoe' girl was. And just as she suspected, her name was strange as well. She blinks at the 'other witches' proposal in introducing herself. It would be insulting if she didn't anyway.

"My name is Ally," she introduces herself. She hated that long-ass name she was given and preferred it as such. Kanoe would be no wiser to think so and to her it wasn't such a big deal to not know her real name.

"I can't believe your attitude, though. Even if this is beneficial to you, I don't understand...how you talk so calmly to me."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:59 am

"Is there a reason I should not be calm?" She asks, "I could care less about your outbursts before. I can take percautions if your powers are as volatile and unstable as you say they are. You wish to learn and even willing to use what you learn for me. Is there anymore I could really ask for from such a willing person?"

Kanoe rises to her feet and begins making her way to the door. Though she considers the library a safe area compared to everywhere else in the school, it was best not to talk about such things for too long. Students disappearing from time to time, last thing she needed was to give them a reason to take either of them. Ugh, she sounds like a conspiracy nut now.

"It is your choice whether you wish to learn or not," She says simply, "My room is at 274 if you wish to meet after classes are finished. We can speak more there."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:35 pm

"I accept it," she replies softly, watching as she takes her leave before she could say much else. As the door slips shut, she gets up from her chair. She couldn't help but give a glance to the door, again. Sighing, she takes her leave through the other exit.

How odd Kanoe was to not at least hold some sort've grudge against her for calling her stupid. Not that she was complaining about it. Her next class would start soon. Might as well check it out when she gets done with her periods.

"Guess I may find some sort've control...hopefully..."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:31 pm

Kanoe attends the rest of her classes. Besides the usual scoldings for not wearing the correct uniform and not really paying attention, they were all rather uneventful. Her thoughts linger on what could be done to improve control. She does not have a real understanding of Ally's powers yet and could not make many assumptions. The witch could only hope it will not require methods that Keemari uses. She shivers at the thought. Her darker emotions seem to be surfacing much more often as she continues to tap into the powers of darkness. Clarice seems to have better control than her and does not use dark magicks like herself. Perhaps it will be up to her.

The young woman makes her way back to her dorm room after her final class. Glad to be away from that school, she unlocks the door and steps in. Already, she was unbuttoning her blouse and getting ready to change into something more comfortable as she looks to see if her lover has returned yet from her classes.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:37 pm

"Kanoe? You there?" says a voice from the kitchen. At first there was little movement, but before her eyes she would suddenly see an elongated, striped, and slender tail poke out from the corner. Clarice sticks her head out, immediatly eyes would be drawn to the cat ear headband she wore ontop.

"You seem tired. I just got here maybe ten minutes ago so I'm making some tea for you. It'll be done in a second," she says softly with a smile. Her head sneaks behind the corner again and not a few seconds later does she come out with two cup of tea on a tray. The way her cat tail was attached seemed to be like a brown belt the tail stuck to from behind. In her comfortable robes, it almost looked real because the belt was unseen from any viewpoint.

She set the tray down gently and places the two cups opposite of their small table. She blinks at seeing her lvoer still stand and gives her a quizzical look.

"What? Did you forget today was the start of the bet?"

Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 pm

She smiles faintly upon hearing her lover's voice from the kitchen. Her eyes widen slightly at the sight of the tail around the corner. The witch remembers about the bet but completely forgotten that it waas beginning today. Well...it may introduce some interesting questions when Ally arrives and add to the already weird reputation that the woman sees her in. But, it was no bother to her. It was reminder of having her lover squirm and moan beneathe her body in submission.

"I had forgotten it started today, yes," Kanoe answers, "We may have a visitor though. I found another who can channel mana in Chemistry. Seems she has no control over her power, reacting to her emotions. I am not much better off so I thought perhaps you wish to see her. We may learn a bit more about our own powers."

Realizing she was still in her now unbutton blouse, she heads for her closet and begins changing into her black robes. The fabric was parted slightly at the chest but otherwise covered her entire body, wearing only her undergarments underneathe. The witch lightly kisses Clarice on the lips before sitting down and taking a sip of tea.

"I am not sure if you wish to remain with those on infront of others," She smirks, "I would not want to add further discomfort to your loss."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:11 am

She nods to ehr forgetfulness, but the smile slowly fades upon hearing they could have a visitor. A deep crimson line comes over her face when realizing that her...apearence may cause some unwanted attention.

Her face turns a bit fainter red when a kiss is placed on her lips. It was reassuring to her, but she knew her 'guest' wouldn't be as accepting. She shouldn't be, since Kanoe was the one who made th bet any ways.

"I see...however that wasn't part of the bet, so I'll keep it on," she says with a small smile. Not that she wouldn't be emberrassed, but if it made Kanoe happy she was happy. She scoffs at her lover's last stamenet, rolling her eyes harshly to the woman.

Coming behind her seated lover, she began to tickle her side by running her moving hands up and down.

"That sounded rather prideful and cocky. What you just said would be mroe then enough to discomfort me...if anyone else had said it at least," she says simply. She wraps her arms around Kanoe's neck and nuzzles her face into her's.

"Me-Ow," she whispers in a seductive and joking voice.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 am

The witch's body tenses slightly to Claire's teasing touch. Her love knew very well how sensitive her sides were. Already she felt the wonderful tingling sensation flow throughout her body. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she lets herself lean back in her chair. She lets her lover pay her back for that slight jab at the woman's pride. Both woman were very stubborn and very prideful that had a tendency to clash. But, such clashes were always to their enjoyment and pleasures usually.

"Mmm..." She coos softly.

The soft meow in her ear nearly set her blood boiling. Her cheeks flush gently at thoughts of having her precious kitten with her in bed. Kanoe's head gently rolls to the side, letting the woman nuzzle into her warm neck. She has been finding herself desiring this woman more and more as time passes on. But it was not just love. Darker desires seem to bubble up within her, lustful needs that needed satisfying. She was not sure if this was from her studies of dark magic or from Keemari's 'lessons' or both.

"I...She may be here soon..." She sighs, "We will have to play later tonight, kitten."

Perhaps her lover did not like being a cat, but perhaps she likes to be petted. She smirks at the thought.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:44 am

The flight of stairs weren't so bad as the walk down the hallway was. Having taken the east fstairs, she ended up at 201. A sigh, she ends up walking the entire hallway to almost the end of it to get to Kanoe's dorm.

She stands there heistantly, bringing her hand to knock on the door, but finds herself unable to make it move. Should she be doing this? Asking for help from a stranger she knew only by name? Well, there was no sense in turning back now. She had walked the halls to get here and to turn back would be a waste.

With a heavy sigh of resolve she gently knocks on the door with the back of her knuckles. Hopefully, this would not be in vain.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:03 am

The soft knock at the door pulls away Kanoe's attention. She almost regretted having invited the other woman here. But, they would need all the help they can get to survive this island. She will use anyone to keep herself and her lover safe.

"That must be her," She says softly.

She sits up slowly, turning to give Clarice a deeper kiss on the lips. The dark witch smiles, caressing her lover's cheek before walking to the door. It would be proper for her to introduce the guest. Kanoe opens the door, giving a slight nod to Ally.

"I'm glad you came," she says, "Come in. Clarice, this is the one I met at Chemistry today. Her name is Ally."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:12 am

"Meow," she says innocently while having her tongue out. Her act drops suddenly when a soft knock at the door came. Must be the visitor. She quickly drops her act and follows behind Kanoe so she could properly introduce herself.

"Hello the-" she stop quickly when eyes meet with the 'stranger'. Her hands and body begin to shake in their palce as her eyes widen. It couldn't be, not her. Her breathing becomes raspy as she takes a step back from the door. It was her, it was definitly her from long ago. She would recognize that white/blue hair anywhere. her lower lip trembles upon seeing a familiar face. She just couldn't believe she was here, after all these years of never seeing her.

"A-Ally..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:20 am

Upon hearing the name she was adressing, her eyes were already wide. When she sees the woman, her teeth clench shut. No way, it can't be her. After never seeing her for years and years and then she suddenly turns out to be her. This was not real, it couldn't be.

"C-C-Clare..." she murmurs softly, unable to look away from her emerald orbs. But she too steps back from the door, finding that uncomfortable feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her own raspy breath comes forth as she takes another step away from the door.

"N-No ways...y-you...I..." she stuters, eyes becomign watery with tears. But they weren't just of happiness, they seemed to have fear in them. She takes another step back, appearing to be ready to run away from the scene.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:26 am

Kanoe blinks at both of them, looking back and forth from between them. She could feel the tension in the air. Did she do something wrong? It seems these two recognize each other. The witch was unsure if it was a good or a bad thing. Seeing them both back away from each other, she was thinking the latter.

"I..I did not know you both knew each other," She says, slightly shocked, "Umm.."

She bites her lip. This is why she prefers to stay out of social events. This was uncomfortable not knowing what to say or how to react to this. Kanoe continues to stand there, holding the door open. She looks over at Clarice. The witch could not read emotions but it looked like the two of them are tearing themselves apart.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next