View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Chemistry Accidents (Allumentte) 

Post Re: Chemistry Accidents (Allumentte)
She rests a hand on her lvoer's shoulder, as if to give som form of comfort before she takes a daring step forward.

"Ally...its me...its Clare. You-you remember me don't you?" she asks, watching intently as she steps away, "Ally please, family shouldn't be like this. It wasn't my fault...for not being able to visit you. Don't run away," she tries to explain, watching as she seems ready to run.

"K-Kanoe, grab her. She looks like she's ready to bolt."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:51 am

She shook her head, eyes becoming blurry with tears. Its not that she didn't want to see her, its just she felt...betrayed...after all this time. Watching as she took a step forward, her heart leaped into her throat. Clare knew why she was ready to bolt and was trying to explain herself.

"N-No.."

She seemed to distance away more, shaking her head once more. She looked to Kanoe when she had asked for assistance in restraining ehr from running. Backing up tot he other side of the wall, she glances quickly to the hallways and does what she was assumed to do-she bolted.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 am

She was rather shocked by the whole thing. Why was Ally so afraid of Claire? It did not make any sense to her. Did something happen in the past? It was all so confusing. Telling her to grab the woman was probably not the best thing to say right now. Ally reacted just as expected and dashed down the hall. Chasing the woman in robes was not going to go well and her spells would cause too much harm. Sighing softly, she looks over at Clarice.

"What just happened?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:11 am

"Shit!" she curses fully, scowling at what she would have to do. She sighs before rushing passed Kanoe to chase after Ally.

"I'll explain later!" she calls back before trying to make haste in her robes. Ally was fast, there was no doubt about it. But she didn't know her way around the place and she did. She quickly finds a few shortcuts and certainly finds Ally as she continues to run.

"Stop, Ally!" she demands as she follows behind her. She even tries to grab her hand if it were possible.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:16 am

She knew Clare would give chase, but she didn't care. She had to get away from her. She was trying to make things right, but it just wasn't that simple. But whether she wanted it or not, Clare was catching up, even in her ridiculous outfit. She had no idea how to go about the place and Clare was only trailing behind.

Then she had grabbed her hand and made her lose her footing. She and no doubt Clarice came crashing down on the floor, leaving her trapped under Clare's weight. The fall wasn't as painful as knowing she couldn't run. She caught her breath for a moment before she began to struggle underneath for freedom.

"No! LET ME GO!!

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:21 am

Kanoe could not help but shake her head slightly as Clarice runs after Ally. Ugh, why does everything have to be so difficult? Just getting the woman to accept her offer was troublesome enough. The witch follows after Claire as they run down the halls of the dorm. The last thing they needed was to make a scene and attract everyone in the building.

Clarice caught up first, managing to snatch Ally's hand. But, both of them stumble and came crashing to the floor. Kanoe runs fingers though her long hair. She was beginning to get a headache from all this. A sharp "Tch!" leaves her lips as she hears Ally begin yelling and screaming. The dark witch grits her teeth and moves down, sealing her hand over the woman's mouth. Yeah, this doesn't look wrong at all. They needed to get back to their room.

"Hush!" She hissed, "I don't know what is going on between you two but, I did not invite you so you can just run away."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 am

She squeaked as Ally fell forward and thus caused her to as well. But she knew this oppurtunity to restrain her was 100% easy. Grabbing her arms, she puts them under herself to keep them from moving as she holds her down. Ally may be stronger, but she had more energy at this point then she did. She would just let her tire herself out before she did much else.

She blinks at seeing Kanoe come up from behind. She smiles at her lover's support, nodding to her with deep gratitude.

"Thank-you, Kanoe," she says full-heartdely before leaning down nex tto Ally, Allumentte Carol Benz. You can either hush up, or I can just sit here and repeatedly poke you in your soft spot before it hurts. You remember how tender you side is, neh?" she says firmly, holding her down with much added strength.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:55 am

She struggles under Clare's now vicegrip as she begins yelling and screaming. She didn't want this, she didn't want to see her ever again. And yet she was trying so hard to restrain her, this was ridiculous!

A hand suddenly makes its way over her mouth, her screaming and yelling only becoming nulled over, but she still tries any ways. Tears run down her eyes, her arms tightly held behind her by the woman's weight ontop of her. Her legs kick sharply, but there was no way for her to run. Finally, she loses her energy and just lays there, breathing hard through her nose. Eye remain tight shut while her head rests on the carpeted floor. Her screaming and yelling into Kanoe's mouth stopped when Clarice threatened to poke her continuously at her side.

The thought was unpleasent, but her eyes wondered to Kanoe's, as if she had made her quiet when she had hissed like that. In all honesty, she was threatened by the dark-haired woman's venomous tone, but she wasn't about to admit such a thing out loud.

Last edited by Ally on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:04 am

The witch took a deep breath. Seems things are getting in control finally. She did not notice how harsh she sounded to the woman. But, Kanoe could care less as long as it quieted the woman. The threat Clarice made was rather odd but was even stranger was the name she referred Ally by. Her love knew the woman's full name? Allumentte, a unique name.

"This is not going to be good for any of us if we are caught like this," She says a bit more calmly, gently brushing silver hair from Ally's face, "You said you desired to learn more and control your powers yes? I do not know what is going on between you two but, are you going to just run away without learning anything? Seems you lack desire afterall. Now stop being so troublesome and perhaps we can help you."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:11 am

She had hardly any strength to talk before resting herself on Ally's back. Damn the woman had her strength. If it wasn't for her taking the situation properly, Ally could have asiily thrown her off and take care of not being caught by Kanoe before she could blink. But what she had in strength, she lacked much in common sense.

"As...she said...and this time...I'm not...letting...you go...before you know...what the hell...happened...and stop...hating me..." she said through pants, So...are you going...to be cooperative...or am I...going to have to...carry you...back..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:22 am

She doesn't flinch as much on the outside then on the inside when Kanoe brushes strands of hair from her face. Still having her mouth covered, her eyes could only answer the woman as she adresses the situation. Still breathing hard from her rigorous attempt in running away and struggles to get free, she nods tiresomly in agreenment.

In the heat of things she hadn't exactly thought much through and was thus left like this. She nods once more to Clarice, responding in the sense that she would be more better to handle then before. After all she was exhausted as it is now, and probably couldn't run much now then what she had.

She looks to the dark-haired woman, waiting for her to release ehr mouth of its captivity or better yet, for both her and Clarice to let her go.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:26 am

"That's better," She sighs.

The witch slowly removes her hand from Ally's mouth. Rising to her feet, she holds out a hand to each of them to help guide them to their feet. The day was tiring enough as it is without the running. She looks to Clarice before regarding the other woman once more.

"Shall we return to our room then?" She asks.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:39 am

As soon as the blockage of her mouth dissapears, she gives deep raspy breaths, even if Clarice had gotten off. She looks up to the extended hand and accepts it, helped to be pulled up to her feet.

She gives a glance to Clarice before somewhat hiding herself behind Kanoe, not making much eye-contact with either of them. Head drooped and eyes full of worry and sadness she waits for Clare to get to her feet before she even thought of walking.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:45 am

She smiles to Kanoe's warm hand and gratiefully accepts it. only when she gets to her feet does she see Ally hiding her face behind her lover. She shakes her head sadly and looks to the two regarding to going back to their room.

"Let's. The last thing we ened is for someone or something to find us," she agrees, "And then I can fully explain to you what's happened," she says more directly to her lover. She glances at Allumentte before she begins to walk, leading the way she suppossed.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:49 am

Kanoe was not sure what to think of Ally using her as a shield from Clarice. It did not make much sense to her but then again not much of what has happened did. She lets the woman remain behind her. The witch gently takes Ally's hand in hers and begins following after Clarice. Using her free hand, she brushes strands of black hair from her own face as she tries to regain some composure after that troublesome chase. She could only wonder what happened between the two that could cause such a reaction as they return to their room.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next