View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Chemistry Accidents (Allumentte) 

Post Re: Chemistry Accidents (Allumentte)
She couldn't help but smile at Ally's slowly breaking shell. It was the first time she ever really felt gratitude, something happy, from the woman ever since she arrived. It was a nice feeling.

She waves as well and even continues shortly after her cousin shuts the door. She still didn't want her to leave but there was little she could do to stop her.

"...your welcome."

She looks down and sighs. Ally had so much pain she was going to go through, she wondered if she would be worse then what she is now. She slowly makes her way over to Kanoe and sits opposite from her, twirling her fake tail in her hands.

"I wonder...when she will ever smile at me... I remember, being one who pointed that sword at people Like Ally does. And now...its just...digging into my chest..."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:03 pm

The witch merely nods to Ally's statement. She found it a bit strange when it should be the volatile woman that needs watching. But she took no insult to it and took it as an attempt to sound considerate. The woman was much like herself, not much in the social category. Once the door shuts, she speaks softly to Clarice.

"I was not any better," She smiles, "She'll find someone to trust. Hopefully her roomate isn't annoying or she may be in for a surprise."

Kanoe smirks faintly, remembering the shattered flask. Ally should be ok, she'll manage. Her eyes fall to the tail twirling in Claire's hand.

"Is that tail growing to you?" she asks, eyes gazing over the pair of cat ears.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:17 pm

"She isn't that annoying," she says more to herself as she pulls away from listening in on the door. Not only was she cold, but she was sneaky sometimes. It was funny hearing Kanoe sound the slightest bit concerned for her welfare, but she appreciated it.

But those two had some odd quirks in their relationship. Such as Clarice dressing up in a cat outfit, but she didn't question it really. Whatever floated their boat she suppossed. She sighs, finding some comfort she would have a familiar face to look at and walks off to her dorm.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:40 pm

"At least you weren't ready to smack to smack me before or I'd be in trouble," she lightly teases and takes a sip of her own tea, which she hadn't exactly touched ever since she set it down.

She enarly chokes on the small comment her lover made, coughing a few times and looks to her in disbelief.

"Jeez, always catching me off guard. What is it with you people and asking questions at the wrong time," she slightly whines and sighs. Only then does a sly smile come across her face and she gently waves the tail towards the darker witch. Leaning sideways, her hand props her head up as she looks into her eyes with a smirk.

"My my, seems my tail wants you. Perhaps to wind around that devilish tail growing from you, neh?" she sorely teases, challenging the woman's darker behavior with 'innocent' seductiveness.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Kanoe giggles in amusement at Claire's reaction. After the little teases before Ally's arrival, it was a nice payback. She wonders if other lovers were like this, a never ending game. Or perhaps it was just they were both still young. Either way, she would not give it up for a second. The witch rises to her feet slowly as she walks around the table. Her hand reaches out and gently caresses along one of those cat ears and down to the woman's cheek.

"Oh?" She coos softly, "So I am a devil now hmm? Would that mean you are my precious kitten?"

She steps slowly behind the woman, pressing her chest gently against the back of Claire's head. Her arms drape infront of her lover as she leans down and kisses the woman's neck.

"If you are not afraid of the water," She whispers softly, "Perhaps you can join me in the shower where our...tails can wrap around each other."

With that, her hips sway seductively side to side as she walks into the bathroom, not giving a look back.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Pity the ears weren't real. She keeps her composure to ruffle with Kanoe's sneaky ways. She doesn't move her head whatsoever as the woman necks her gently.

"Depends on how you look at it I guess."

Then her breasts suddenly press against her back, sending numerous thoughts across her mind to make her blush slightly. How she wanted to squeeze them in the firmness. But the feeling goes away as her lover sways to the bathroom. She playfully glared at the woman's back as she teases her with her body.

She gets up as well, and silently follows behind her, shutting the bathroom door to her back. She makes it dramatic by locking the door and presenting the key to her before she places it on the counter.

"Your too quick to get excited. I wonder...if this little kitten can be curious enough without getting killed," she speaks with slathered lust and desire, apparent completely in her eyes as well.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Kanoe smirks at the woman. The witch's robes slide of her shoulders down to her elbows. Her pale orbs were held tightly within a bra of black lace. She lets the robes fall further, slipping past her hips an down onto the tile floor. She pushes up gently against Claire's body, letting her chest rub up against her lover's for a bit of pleasure for them both. Her lips lightly nibble on her love's lips, giving a soft kiss.

"You won't have to worry about that," She coos, stroking the woman's cheek, "I promise to be gentle and get you all nice and clean when I'm through."

Letting her breath caress over those wonderful lips, she finally pulls away. She lightly steps into the shower and behind the curtain. Kanoe's silouette bends over slowly. Her hands seem to run all over her body as they briefly appear in view as she drops first her bra then her panties outside the shower. Then the hot water turns on.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 pm

She gives a soft sigh of pleasure from their rbeasts rubbing against eachother, she slowly kisses back. Only when she pulls away does she begin to strip down to her ears and tail. Smirking, she takes them off also and watches the small scene before her.

"I think someone must be forgetting whose always dominated when they want to. I may be a kitten, but that would only make you...my devilish mouse," she coos also, stepping in behind the woman. The warm water prays her gently in places her lover didn't cover. Completely nakes, she smirks at the woman and hands slowly trail over her with the intent of fun.

"Well see how long you last."

But just before she does much else, still smiling, she slowly draws the curtains to not let much water spill onto the floor. She was going to enjoy this...

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6