View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 First Walk (Akane) 

Post First Walk (Akane)
I was feeling pretty good today. I had complete all my school work and I had finished checking on my experiments early. So I was taking a nap on the edge of the woods enjoying the warm sun on my skin or really fur as I lay back and relax, a rare moment for myself as I slept in my human form.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 pm

Post Re: First Walk (Akane)
she walked out into the woods carrying a smaller sack of her rice collection. looking around to see if anyone was around, she tied the sack of rice to a tree, to where her chin reached it. she got into a fighting stance and started punching the sack of rice. after 10 punches she raised a high kick at the sack of rice.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 pm

As she kicked the rice bag, punched it, and practiced her fighting she shook the tree with every punch as it shook the tree and then she heard an oaf as I fall off a tree branch I was on and land on the branch the rice sack was on. "Ow...." I say.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:44 pm

"oh my god, i'm so sorry, sir!" she reacted fast, "are you alright? do you need any help?" she continued asking him the questions. helped the man up, grabbed a first aid kit and started working on some medicinal herbs, that she brought from Japan and China. she layed the man down beside her as she got to work with applying the herbs.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:55 pm

I grab her hand as she applies the herbs. I then look at them. "Hmm, these are excelent healing herbs. As good as mine. You may cotinue and thank you." I tell her as I let go of her hand and lay back to let her work on me, hmmm, she was an attractive girl I thought.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:30 am

she smiled at him, as she applied the herbs. "i got these from markets, when i was travelling in China, Korea and Vietnam," she explained, "other herbs that i have back at my dorm, are from Japan, along with several others from when i arrived in Canada." she soon finished applying and put a bandage over where he is bleeding at.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:42 pm

"Hmmm, you have a good eye for herbs, a very good eye. My name is Keemari, thank you very much for treating me." I tell her as I look up at her my green eyes staring upon her as I reach up and carress her check a bit. "Thank you." I tell her again as I stare into her eyes.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:07 pm

"It's not a problem, sir. my name is Akane", she replied, smiling at him again, as he carressed her cheek. "again, i'm so sorry for knocking you out of the tree, like that. i guess i should've looked up aswell as sideways," she said with a kneeling bow, towards the man, "if you want me to i can go and let you nap abit."

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:45 pm

"No, it's alright Akane. I know when to take a hint. When the universe tells you to stop taking a nap when your knocked out a tree like that." I say with a bitter smile.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:03 pm

"Mmkay...hmm....hey, if you're legs aren't in any pain, anymore, would you want to...um...go for a walk threw the forest?", she asked him, which a blush developing in her face. she looked at him and thought, 'he's so cute, oh my god...my single question is...nevermind...should ask that on'. she thought keemari must think that she's a poor, non-wealthy girl, especially from the look of her clothing- rips, here and there. as well as some cuts, bruises and scrapes on her skin.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:19 pm

Ha, ha, ha poor girl, she asked the wrong person I thought as I slowly stand up. "Hmm, go on a walk with a beautiful girl. Why not." I tell her as I reach down and take her hand and then interlink our arms as I start to walk with her towards the forests, diving deeper into it.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:33 pm

"me? beautifull? surely you must be joking," she said. she relaxed her head onto his shoulder as they both continued to walk deeper into the forest. coming to a small opening with a log, that she can rest at, she requested to lay down by the log.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:42 pm

"Of course, your very lovely my girl. I especially like girls with long hair." I tell her as I then move my hand through the mane of hair you have as I sit next to you by the log.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:11 am

"get outta here, i'm not that lovely," she said, lying by the log, looking up at the clouds, in the sky go by. feeling the window blow threw her hair, and listening to the trees, as the wind blows through. she sighed gently, thinking to herself, about her "mixed-martial arts training".

Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:01 am

It was about that time I start to use my phermones on the girl to make her more aware of her surrondings. Ha, ha, ha as I wait. "So what sort of martial arts are you studying?" I ask her.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next