View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Dawn's Personal Diary (For Me Only! Reading Allowed) 

Post Re: Dawn's Personal Diary (For Me Only! Reading Allowed)
08/22/??
Dear Diary,
Friday, my finals are all finished so i can rest for a little bit, thankfully. I was able to basically teach my Swim Team and Cheerleaders without anything interfering. I have a basic grab of what my senses are saying now, although i am sure i haven't known fully about it, nor how to control it, at least i know when they are, going off, i have to be careful. That is the most important part, as it is pretty much an early warning alarm. I have found out, if it starts in my head, giving me headaches and stuff, vision blur's a little, visions in my head, i know something is close. Since when no one is near nothing happens, so it is like an alarm. I have, come to talking with Sayuri, the girl apparently Evy, likes. i don't know but i really can't do anything at the moment to her. Kim said she had no idea, i trust her in this sense, i have always had something against Evy. She at times can be trusted, but those times are very rare, only in times to keep Kim's mind in check if we are attacked by monsters...alright have to sleep now, Kim is already asleep.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 am

(Repost)

08/22/??
Dear Diary,
Friday, my finals are all finished so i can rest for a little bit, thankfully. I was able to basically teach my Swim Team and Cheerleaders without anything interfering. I have a basic grab of what my senses are saying now, although i am sure i haven't known fully about it, nor how to control it, at least i know when they are, going off, i have to be careful. That is the most important part, as it is pretty much an early warning alarm. I have found out, if it starts in my head, giving me headaches and stuff, vision blur's a little, visions in my head, i know something is close. Since when no one is near nothing happens, so it is like an alarm. I have, come to talking with Sayuri, the girl apparently Evy, likes. i don't know but i really can't do anything at the moment to her. Kim said she had no idea, i trust her in this sense, i have always had something against Evy. She at times can be trusted, but those times are very rare, only in times to keep Kim's mind in check if we are attacked by monsters...alright have to sleep now, Kim is already asleep.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:25 am

08/23/??
Dear Diary,
Today was a real day off, as i was able to actually do nothing without anything happening. Hence, i was able to just relax in my room i share with Kim and just, doze off. I have nothing to do, so i just, did nothing really, i slept in and did nothing. That was my day, nothing but just relaxing, i spent the entire day reading and listening to music to pass my day. Then when i got hungry i went to eat with Kimmy, aside from that i really did nothing.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:32 am

08/24/??
Dear Diary,
Sunday, i have nothing to do either, which is rather odd considering how much responsibility i have now. So it is rare i can sleep in and just relax without having to worry about anything. I worked out a solution with Evy's "partner", i made sure i still have things in my old room. So from time to time those two can have there time together, i told Kim this and she looked a little hurt. I told her it was Evy that made me do it, she seemed to agree and pretty much was very very angry at Evy. However it is still only a little thing, i said it was only down the hall, not too far away so Kim shouldn't worry. I have kept tabs on things, as much as i want to hit Evy, she usually says something very good from time to time. This was one, she said, "Dawn will be fine, she can take care of herself, she's more worried about you." Which is true, i do worry about Kim. She'll be fine, i am not too far away if i sleep in my old room. I told her i will tell her if i choose to do so in nights Sayuri is around. I'll make sure she knows so she doesn't worry. Things will start up once again tomorrow, all the chaotic stuff that comes with this wretched place.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:27 am

08/25/??
Dear Diary,
Well it was time, for several days i haven't been attacked, and i guess that usually doesn't last for long. Before class, i was inside an old classroom of mine, as i was, my senses went crazy. Before i knew it this, male teacher appeared in front of me, i knew there was no REAL males so my senses weren't wrong. however before i was able to do anything, i lost conscious, and black out from something he did. I woke up, naked and tied down, my legs were spread open and i was bare for this, teacher. The teacher had some talk, switching between voices for some reason and let loose on some of my harness. He said he trusted me, knowing i had no choice either way, so i couldn't do much other then let him fuck me. He said something, before actually doing it, his member was rock hard, bigger than any normal humans of course. I remember moaning rather loudly because of how big he was, he told me, if i manage to convince him i wasn't a slut, he would let me go. Since i know i am not one, i managed to keep myself in check. But my body was giving in, at times i had to made sure i didn't because of how big his member was. I orgasmed several times, i tried to keep it to a minimum, but his cock was just too much, my orgasm were very intense because i tried to hold it back. After, as seems hours, he stopped, convinced i wasn't one and blacked me out again. I woke up in the classroom, after class time, my body was aching so i knew i didn't dream it, but this person was gone...another mystery.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:02 am

08/26/??
Dear Diary,
I am too tired to write anything, so i will save it tomorrow. I am sorry, i am just not feeling it today. I feel like my body is wanting more sleep, and i think i have to sleep or else it'll just get worse and worse...

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:59 am

08/27/??
Dear Diary,
Well I will describe why i wasn't sleeping so well, i had been getting nightmares recently, most of what i believe to occurs during my absence. They are usually very violent, and i wake up in sweating and gasping for breathe. I can feel, as if it just happened usually, which is why i am having such a hard time sleeping. I haven't told Kim, i know how worried she is usually when it comes to my health. It doesn't help the fact that i got into an argument with this girl, Sayuri, apparently Evy likes. They both act the same, which i believe why they are attached to each other. I have come to, grown into believing that, I wasn't meant to come back to this place. I have been, wanting to die recently, every single time unable to do so. Every time i believe i can do it, the thought of Kim realizing i killed myself, i can't do it, i know it would drive Kim insane. I know if something happened to her it would drive me crazy. I know this Sayuri has a knife, so if i wanted to end myself, i think i can goat her into doing it for me. She has a pretty quick temper, and it doesn't take much. Kim, if i do take this route, and your reading this, please try not to be sad or the fact that i can't take it anymore and took the easy way out. You have to survive this, to tell the world of this wretched place. if my death has to be the thing that sparks it, then so be it.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:25 am

08/28/??
Dear Diary,
Ok So i really rethought about my problems, maybe i was over thinking it. I will stay, or as long as i will be able to on this island. I had a quiet day, only thing was to teach new routines to my Cheer Squad. There wasn't anything new on the Swim Team either, only thing was i had them do a practice race each other, splitting the team up into fours, to see who wins. I was in it actually, i wanted to let them know i had the ability to swim, just as good, if not better. So i was worthy of the captain seat, i think Kim knows already but you know, i raced her for fun, putting her on another team. I won, but BARELY won. For my troubles Kim, today before going to sleep, fucked me rather hard with a dildo, about the size of my arm. Oh my god, i never new she had such a huge dildo until she inserted into me. I think she puts me through more then most monsters have for the time i been here. My legs are like rubber right now, i haven't got Kim back either, maybe i can use that dildo against her when she least expects it. Hehe would be quite a surprise wouldn't it? I wonder what her reaction would be...

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:34 am

08/29/??
Dear Diary,
So, an another day that is to myself, again the only thing i had to do was Cheerleading Squad and Swim Team. It was a normal routine for both squads which is good because that means i didn't have to do much. However i know, in the coming weeks, i have to teach both of them new things, and little tests i have came up with to test them as well. i will tell Kim so she knows them as well. I went to the doctors on campus today, she was a female, and actually wanted me to go to her for psychiatrist therapy. I honestly don't know what she wanted me for, so i brushed it off. Only thing i said to her was why she was on the campus, and apparently she thought there was nothing wrong on the campus. Sigh, another teacher brain washed or just don't know any better. I will not tell her the horrors of this campus, but if she continues to force me to go back to her, maybe i will have to eventually.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:26 am

08/30/??
Dear Diary,
A weekend, a weekends are usually just relaxation for me, thankfully it was true this time around. I managed to hold Kimmy with me in our dorm, we didn't do much other then chat, she usually likes to play around. i did finally get her back with that same dildo she used on me. Kimmy was acting all innocent like but i knew if i handed the big thing over to her, she'll just use it on me. So i thrusted it into her, over and over, she cried out, but i knew she liked it, i lost count on how many times she orgasmed but i knew it was a lot. I had to help her up and help her take a shower to wash herself off. I helped her back into our dorm and let her rest because she needed it. The big dildo i hid away, so she can't just bust it out and use it on me again.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:08 am

08/31/??
Dear Diary,
I will keep today's entry short, because i did nothing today. Ya i know, it is impossible to do this, but when it happens i enjoy it. There is very rare times when you can do nothing on the campus, and just RELAX. Keep your mind at ease, even my 6th sense is quiet. I haven't had a Flash Image happen to me for awhile, i am not complaining, i am just wondering how it works. If it is suppose to happen all day at least once? Or something else...

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:50 am

(i am going to take a small break from doing this. I will start again but for now i will not post too much because i have a lot to do)

9/1/??
Dear Diary,
Sadly, i have to stop writing to you a lot. I believe i am being watched from some where. However when this feeling goes away i will start again, i promise. I don't want any of the campus, creeps finding out my daily routine.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:30 am

9/2/??
Dear Diary,
I have to keep it sort, so I'll basically summarize my day. I got attacked today, i managed to get away from it because of my ESP ability. I think they, as in the campus, are starting to know my ability. I think i need to be careful if they decide to do something about it. Or even if they decide to test me. I have to like i said, be careful, i don't want Kim to be in danger.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:29 am

09/03/??
Dear Diary,
Again to keep it short, i both Swim Team practice and Cheerleading Practice. I let Kim do some today as i wanted to take a break from all of my, problems. I believe Kim knows deep down that i have a problem, she hasn't asked me about it though. I think i might have to tell her eventually because the face she gives me, it worries me. I did have a flash image happen today, i expected it, but i manage to control it because it was rather minor. ok, i have to sleep now...good night.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:09 am

09/06/??
Dear Diary,
Sorry if i haven't wrote the last several days, i am trying to take pre-cautions that the school might be monitoring me. I just been getting a very sick feeling, so i have tried to stay away from Kim to be sure Kim isn't in danger. I want her safe, but Sayuri has been, warring me a lot, as she has been rather on edge. Just want to get off the island, i don't blame her, i do too, but being so unsafe isn't the way to do it. If i find a way off the campus, i will take as many of my friends as i can, but Kim and whats left of my senior class will be there. If i have to sacrifice myself for there safety i will do it without a second thought. Kim has been quiet recently, i hope she's feeling ok because i don't want anything to happen to her.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next