View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice) (Complete) 

Post Re: Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice)
She blinks at her comment, rising and propping herself up with her hands.

"What do you mean by that? Once we graduate, we're gone from hell hole and lfie as we knew it will be back."

That's at least what she thought. Its not as if the staff can hold the students hostage or anything if they passed. No matter what they do they can't hold someone here when you graduate. Right?

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Violett hung her head, shaking it sadly.

"Clarice... Things won'tbe better if we go home. You think we'll just forget? That the rape and the monsters and the fear, they won't be scarred into out brains? That we won't look at other women differently after crawling into every bed in the dorms? We'll never be able to funtion in normal society, and that's if we really get to go back! Do you really think that if people go home, nobody would have warned us?"

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:07 am

"I don't see you groveling along the floor with multiple brain disfunctions," she answers quietly, looking to her with sympathy and udnerstanding, "You can't go suspecting what will or may be or it will drive you crazy. I was only raped...twice before I met Kanoe. I love her and not any other woman. Life may truly not be the same... but I'm not going to let monsters take over my mind like a slave."

Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:52 pm

"Clarice, that's different! You're a witch! Your life was NEVER normal! You were throwing fireballs and killing demons while I was busy chasing pom-poms! Pompons, actually... But THAT'S NOT THE POINT! The point is, I used to be NORMAL!"

Violett looked away, blushing softly.

"I'm sorry, Clarice... I... I didn't mean that the way it came out. I don't think you're a freak, it's just... I wouldn't have even believed in magic if I hadn't... been on the wrong end of other things that I didn't think existed."

Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:58 am

"Its alright, its not like I've never been steryo-type before," she replies, unintentionally coming off with a sharp tone. She sighs and shakes her head ebfore pulling her knees to her chest, wrapping around them with her arms. Resting her head ontop, she glances at Violett for a moment and smiles softly.

"No one is normal. Just a simple fact your going to have hard times, but I guess what I'm asking you is... are you going to let it take over your life? I'm ot saying I'll forget about this... but I choose not to put any effort into the past. What's done is done."

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Violett looked away in shame, sighing softly.

"I'm sorry... I just... I'm not strong like you, or brave like you... And I can't help but wonder how much less shocking this was for you... I... Sometimes I feel like where I came from can't even exist, everything's so different here... It's still horrible, but in the exact opposite way as it was when I was home..."

Violett curled up into a ball, sighing softly. "I'm sorry I stereotyped you... Um... What kind of witch are you?"

Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:49 pm

"You actually think I was prepared for any of this?" she asks in surprise, eyes wide and all. She blinks at the question of being a type of qwitch. She must've misinterpreted her.

"What kind of witch? Umm... I don't really know what you mean. But its not like I fight demons and such."

Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:08 pm

Violett sighed.

"Sorry... I thought being a witch was the kind of thing you knew about pretty early on... I don't understand anyhting, Clarice.... And I can't help but wonder if anyhting will ever make sense again...."

Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:41 pm

"I understand," she replies softly. It was all that needed to be said as she sits up and sighs. Her eyes open halfway in sadness now that this conversation took a turn for depressing thoughts. Nothing really made sense on this island. Who was she to defend it? It confused her how the staff could just stand back and... watch this. It confused her why monsters desired to rape and ravage girls in their prime. It confused her... as to why she felt so ashamed about it.

"I don't know... what to tell you. There's nothing we can do except... hold out until we graduate and see where our lives go then."

Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Violett crawled onto Clarice's bed again, blushing softly.

"I... I guess I ought to leave now... I... I don't want to...But I don't really have any more excuses to stay. I... I'll try magic again sometime... If you really think I have any potential..."

Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:20 am

"You can leave if you wish. I understand. But Violett... understand this stuff is new to me too. I'm just as scared as you are."

She was speaking truth, but she was at least able to to stay pretty calm, at least without any monsters breathing down her neck.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Sitting down on the bed, Violett wrapped her arms gently around Clarice, letting out a heartfelt sigh.

"I don't want to leave, Clarice... I don't want to go out there alone, and I'm not sure if we'll see each other again after I walk out that door... But..."

Blushing deeply, Violett leaned in and kissed Clarice softly.

"... I don't think what I want right now is something you want me to want... So... Do you want me to go?"

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:07 pm

The pleasent conversation was already turning to areas she was well surrounded with Kanoe. She thought maybe comfort was the right thing to put forth, but apparently her social skills still needed more work. What was she to do in this situation?

Heat rises quickly to her cheeks as lips press against her's... again. What was wrong with this woman? Didn't she know how to keep her hands off? And not only that, it was becoming difficult not to brush the girl off without hurting feelings. Maybe this is why Kanoe preferred solitude.

She broke apart, gasping for oxygen and waved a hand ifnront of her own face.

"Please stop doing that! Your-your making it very hard for me not to be rude to you!"

Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Violett broke away quickly, scrambling to the floor and hiding her face in shame.

"I... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry... I just... I... That... That's why I think I should go... Otherwise I might try to kiss you again..."

Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:11 pm

"Then I guess we'll part for now. Bye Violett. I hope to see you again soon," she replies softly, smiling and waved her hand to her. She cared for the girl, but if she had to do away with her for now to avoid getting such affection, she would.

She wouldn't dare betray Kanoe's trust. She trusts her as she does.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next