View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 First Walk (Akane) 

Post Re: First Walk (Akane)
"i study Vovinam, Kung fu, Taekwondo, Jujitsiu and Judo" she explained, "When i was a little girl, i swam across the boarder, into China. There, i met a Shaolin Monk who taught me some Shaolin Kung fu...later i moved south to Vietnam, into the city of Ho Chi Minh, where i joined a Vovinam dojo, and studied there for a few. soon i moved up into Soeul, South Korea...learned Taekwondo there...i swam back to Japan, afterwards and hiked back to Tokyo to join two dojo's, Jujitsiu and Judo- oh, there i got, rambling on." she suddenly stopped talking about them martial arts.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:18 pm

I look at her somewhat impressed. "My, my, you seem to have quite the mixed martial art's backround. Any good at it?" I ask her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 am

she nodded to him with a kindly smiled. "oh yes, quite- my flying siccor technique is my best of any, though" she replied, with a yawn, soon falling into a deep sleep with her head on Keemari's shoulder.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:09 am

Ha, ha, ha, she was quite a trusting girl wasn't she, far too trusting I thought as I shed my monster form and move behind her and start to unbutton her blouse unwrapping the present she had given me. Ha, ha, ha.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:52 am

moving in a dream she was having, which was mainly a martial arts challenge, she rolled up her back, grabbed Keemari be the neck with her legs and did a Siccor Take Down Technique on him, whcih she was sleeping- not knowing she had actually done it.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:04 am

"Gah!" I yell out as she takes me down, in a suprise manevuer I put my arm up and block it's compleation as I use my strength to slip out of the lock. Of course, a very skilled martial artist fights even in her slip. I would need to do something about that I thought as vines started to grow over her form.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:47 am

feeling something moving onto her, she quickly awoken, seeing vines. "what the hell- what's going on?" she hesitated. with her strength she processes, she quickly got up out of the mess with little effort put on her, yet the question remains- what was going on? she quickly notice her blouse- the top few buttons on it was undone. she quickly turned to Keemari. "what where you doing while i was napping!?" she asked.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:14 pm

As she turned she didn't see the nice teacher she saw a monster, a wolf standing on two legs staring back at her. I smirk. "Oh, are you talking about that teacher, he put up some fight, however when your dealing with me." I Tell her as I flew my powers as the trees around us move and strech out there branches not only blocking exits but getting ready to strike.

"It's a lost battle, do take heart, he put a lot into trying to save you, almost herioc if only he succeded you would've had a perfect knight saves the princess. Ha, ha, ha."

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 pm

"YEA, RIGHT!" she shouted at the monster. she got into her fighting stance, ready to fight the monster. she jumped up and kicked the monster 4 times in the chest- on the forth kick, she sent the monster flying into a wall of branches, and straight through them.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:13 pm

The branches then extended and streched catching me as I brush my chest off showing that she had been kicking stone. "Your actually pretty good little girl, quite good." I tell her as I take my own fighting stance my claws extended as I get ready.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:16 pm

she showed no signs of fear, as the beast extended it's claws. "come get some," she said, sounding pretty confident, yet not being all that, cause she knows what happens to overly confident people in fights- they lose. she suddenly charged the beast at great speed and as soon as she got to reaching distance, she performed a chestnuts on flame technique, where she punched him like 50 times yet it looked like 5 punches.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:23 pm

"GAH!" I yell out as I stumble back, her skill must be great, the suppresors only left her this powerful. "Ha, ha, ha." I laugh out as I look up at you my eyes glowing. A challenge was always welcome I thought, it sometimes made the prize that much more tasty!

I slam the ground with my arms as the earth come outs and strikes at her as I then leap up at her my body has the earth surronding me as it acts as my defense as the rocks repond to your incoming attacks blocking them allowing me to slash and punch at you as well as some well timed kicks.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:50 pm

she jumps up as the earth comes up, after her. 'what the- is he able to command the basis of nature or something?' she asked herself, mentally. a medium rock, a few inches wides and atleast one inch high, came flying up at her. while in the air she kicked the rock right back at the monster- as the ground comes up, to defend him, the rock she kicked goes straight threw, shattering the defensive wall of earth infront of him- soon to hit him in the stomach.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:58 pm

The rock stops an inch from my stomach as it then floats up and joins the defensive sheild, the first sheild taking enough momentium out for me to grab control as I swing my claws at her. Right near her face as that might have been a mistake as she starts to feel a little weak in her knees as she see's lines of some sort come from my claws, a strange smell coming from them giving me away a bit.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 am

looking at the lines from the claws- which are the color of red and feeling a slight pain on her right cheek, she lifted her head up to there, feeling 3 cut marks, though only minor- 'what the...' she thought, 'he actually cut me?'.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next