View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What Doesn't Appeal Now, Could Addict You Later (Violett) 

Post What Doesn't Appeal Now, Could Addict You Later (Violett)
How long had it been she had last spoken to the young girl? Three, four days? She couldn't remember exactly, the classes, the nights in her dorm all seemed to meld together. She still felt that irreplaceable guilt for treating Violett the way she did. But she felt she had to do it. She still felt the same way.

During school days she wondered about these monsters and such, still having come across none to her view she was beginning to doubt and had every reason to.

Classes were just about to begin and she found herself the first one to make it to her class. She never really paid attention to who was in any of her periods because she frankly didn't care much. Taking a seat next to a large window, she began to stare off through it, watching as morning became more apparent with rising light. A heavy sigh leaves her nose when she begins to think back of her high school days. As horrible as she thought they were, she wanted them back now.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 am

Post Re: What Doesn't Appeal Now, Could Addict You Later (Violett)
Humming softly, Violett straightened out her skirt. Her next class wasn't for an hour or so, but she needed some fresh air, so she was planning on doing a little reading.

Not that it was really safe outside... But it wasn't exactly safe inside either, so she'd chosen not to fret about the inevitable.

Of course, Violett being Violett, that meant she had to fret about something else instead, and today's concern of choice was Allumentte, whom she'd met a few days previously. She was so beautiful, but she seemed so sad, so frightened... so lonely. Other than the beautiful part, Violett had been there, and it wasn't really pleasant.

Passing by the school building, Violett peered in the window. There was Ally herself, waiting for class to begin.

Gathering all her courage, Violett tapped on the window, hoping there wasn't a teacher there to giver her detention... Thus far, she'd only been to the Basement once, but it was NOT an experience she wanted to repeat.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:31 am

She hadn't even paid attention to anything outside, having gone into her own little world while waiting for class to start.

It was obvious she was lonely, but her attitude towards others... always pushing them away. She desired friends, but not at the cost of their safety. Her powers had yet to be under control so if she became angered or something... her friends would be hurt.

She blinks back into reality at the sound of tapping. As fate would have it it was Violett. She stares at ehr for a few moments, before turning her head and rests it under her arms on the desk. Just ignore her and she'll go away right? She'll understand that right?

Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:46 pm

Smiling, Violett took out a piece of paper and a pen from her backpack.

Within a few secons, Violett tapped on the window. This time, though, she had a note pressed to the window.

CAFETERIA, 4 PM. YES/NO?

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:25 am

An eye opens to the tapping once more and she reads it. She rubs her temples in aggravation, obviously the girl didn't get the hint. But she was... trying so hard to befriend her.

Though aggravation etched her face, she merely nods to it ebfore turning back to lying down on her desk. Might as well see what the hell she wants. Then maybe things will get set straight and she can be alone... again.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:58 am

Smiling delightedly as she saw the nod, Violett blew Allumentte a kiss through the window before carefully folding up the note and walking away, humming softly to herself. She'd have loved to stick around and chat, but this wasn't really the time or the place.

Not that it mattered. The time and place were in her pocket, and all day, they'd be right there with her. All that remained now was understanding Ally herself...

... Which Violett had a feeling would be easier said than done. But Ally seemed to need a friend, and Violett wasn't going to give up on her.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:03 am

Class dragged on as usual, nothing special aside from wondering what the girl wanted this time. She really wasn't looking forward to blowing her off, again. She had been pushing people away for so long it was almost a habit and yet... Violett almost broke it.

At the sound of the bell ringing, she moves on to her next class, and again, and again. Her last class was mostly consistent of Study Hall which left her only to go into her little world again.

Around 3:55, she slowly makes her way to the cafeteria, dreading what may come out of her mouth if something was said wrong. She honestly didn't want to be ruse or mean to the girl, but if she would have to...

She opens the doors to the lunch-en area and scans around for the short student. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea to agree to.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:21 pm

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped around Ally from behind... and hugged her.

"Ally! I was so worried you wouldn't come! Sorry I'm a little late, there was an... incident... in chemistry and I had to clean the test tubes all over again."

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:32 am

A soft sigh leaves her lips when arms wrap around her waist. The hug was uneeded and left her feeling that empty emotion inside. She pulls the girl's hands off of her and turns around to look at her with a serious expression.

"What is it you want?" she gets to the point in question.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:35 am

Violett looked up, shaking her head with a playful smile.

"No, no, my treat! I insist! What do YOU want?"

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:46 am

"Don't get cute with me," she replies in a serious tone. But she immediatly sighs in slight defeat.

"I'll just have a soda...." she answers, taking her offer with some gratitude. Might as well see what she wants and hear her out. Maybe...

Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:36 pm

Violett smiled, heading towards the line.

"What kind of soda... And are you sure you don't want some food? I'm getting some chicken fingers, and some fries, so it'll be to much for me to eat anyways, but they have really good fries here."

Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:05 am

"I'm fine... really," she groans, the kindness added to already getting a soda was starting to drive ehr crazy. She just shook a hand to say she was fine with that.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:57 pm

Violett smiled.

"Back in a couple minutes," she said, getting in line.

A few minutes later, she'd returned with the fires, the chicken fingers, and...

...What had to be at least ten sodas.

"Um, you didn't tell me what kind of soda you wanted," she said sheepishly, "So I figured you could just try them until you found the one you liked best."

Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:52 am

She groans once more and smacks her forehead in annoyance.

"...oye..."

She slowly extends ehr arms to help her with the sodas and grabs a table to sit down. Once settled she seems to stare at the sodas for a moment, and twidled her thumbs underneath the table.

"Th-thank-you..." she finally says. It was probably the first time she extended gratitude to to the girl, but she wasn't used to such kindness any ways.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next