View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 First Walk (Akane) 

Post Re: First Walk (Akane)
I smirk as the claws themselves actually held a posion in them, that would both slow her down and arouse the girl a bit as I continue to slash as her with my claws to try and inject more of the poison into her body.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:59 am

with a sudden feel of weakness, gave her legs out, as if they where paralized by some nerve poisoning. "does he want to KILL me?!" she asked herself, out loud. on her hands and knees, with paralised legs, she decided to use her hands as her body's walking tools. she stood up on her hands and jumped around, using them, untill they too gave out. "crap- i'm doomed" she said to herself.

she realised it was a type of poison in her system, and knew she had the cure with any type of poisons, in a small bag, tied to her waste. she had only very little strength in her arms, to beable to grab the medicinal herbs, and put them in her mouth, though she knew she was doomed.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:21 pm

"Ha, ha, ha, don't worry. I just want a better place to play." I telll her as I a piece of earth knockied your medicne bag away as I go over and grab it. I smirk as I stand next to you as a flowers starts to rise around us swallowing us up as darkness then fills your sight as it feels the flower wtih a knockout gas for humans.

When you wake up, you find yourself in a room with some weapons on the walls, earth, trees, some tortches provided light, and a small pool in the middle. Above you see a cage where the teacher is sitting unconcious. An illusion at the moment, the scenrio came to this, why ruin it as I step further. "Now, this arena is much bigger and more vertaile, here we can fight to our best. When I defeat you I want you to know that at your very best, you are weak. Oh the poison is gone and since I've revealed a trump card you should be aware of it now." I tell her.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 pm

"well, in that case i guess i shouldn't lose, eh?" she said, "the terms if i shall defeat you is you let me go," as the battle began all she did was touch the ground with her index finger- the ground started cracking towards the beast and then it shattered, sending chuncks of rocks, infront, blinding him. she then jumped up, appear ing plane view, 3 cms away and he felt her knee hit him in the forhead, sending him flying into the wall.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:23 am

I take the hit and lick my lips. Yes, yes, struggle, crawl, strike back in vain, that will make this victory so much more enjoyable when I crush you. I think to myself as I pull myself out and hold out both my arms calling the elements to my body, water, earth, wind, metal from some of the weapons, vines move around my body, and the fire from the torches as it surronds my body providing an armor as I then swing my arm out sending out a powerful shockwave at her.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:33 am

although going flying towards the wall from the shockwave, and sent her smashing threw the rocks- aswell as with rocks crumbling upon her. the creature must've throught that she was either Knocked out of dead untill she came popping out of the ground, right under him, kicked him and sending him up to the roof. several rock shards had also hit him. "beat that, you furry freak!" she shouted as he went ascending towards the roof.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:37 pm

I however stopped at only five feet above the wind catches me as I look down. I like my lips as I then howl out as fire descends upon her. The ground itself also back rock hard, it would prevent her from making any sneak attack. Yes I may kill my prey in the process, but who really cares, this was too much fun, ha, ha, ha I thought as several fireballs ran down upon her.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:38 pm

she rolled out of the way, from the fireballs, which was really lucky for her, even though the explosions from the fireballs, did kind of cause her short school skirt to rise abit, revealing something she doesn't really want revealing. she jumped up, high above ontop of the cage, and chopped the chain that was holding it- the cage only had a good way to go to hit the ground and she knew that the teacher in there was an illusion. she was now using the chain she weilded as a sort of whip.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 pm

(My, my, my you know it's an illusion, that's some intreasting senses you have there, seeing as my human form is an illusion. One wonders how you didn't see through it before.)

I smrik as I hold out my hand and the metal chain melts in her hand only to turn against her the liquid metals sticks to her body suddenly changing density around your legs and arms turning into a heavier metal as I lock you down with it.

For an illusion it was quite realistic as the poor man was tossed around his head now bleeding as it moved and shuffled around, even moaned on it's own.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:52 pm

'what the-' she thought as the metals melted, soon to form heavier metals 'thank god- if he only knew how heavy my parasol is, he'd not do this'. to Akane, the heavy metals that was cuffed over her hands and legs where like feathers- easily breakable and light weight. aswell as knowing to the illusion, since she's fought really good illusional martial artists in her past. and this time, with out the metals holding her down, she jumped up land a 'Finishing Technique' upon the creature.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:19 pm

I so rarely got to use my metal powers I thought as i hold up my hand and squeeze it down as I stop her in mid air, using the metals as anchors as I then try and pull her arms out away from one another. She should've considered that if they were so easy to wear.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:55 pm

she struggled to bring her hands close to her head, but when she did, she smashed the metal on her hands into little pieces, freeing them. 'haha!' she though. clapping her legs together, where the metal cuffs are, shattered those aswell- but as soon as she did so, she fell from the there, and not being able to land on her feet, fast enough she fell, landing hard on her back. she yelled out in pain as she layed their, in a small creator, from the landing, as if a meteor hit it.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 am

I don't take a chance as I use the earth around her to bind her hands and feet if only for a couple seconds as they try and encompass your entire leg and arm as I then make my move swirling my hands around I form a small condensed water ball that I then move towards her, once it hits it expands slowly starting to surrond her frame and lifting her into the air as I suspend her in water. Stuck in a swirling pool of water I could control the currents keep her best efforts to swim out to mere nothing. I would have her.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:15 pm

'greak- my breaking point technique isn't all that good at this point' she though to herself, 'neither is the chestnuts- wait- what about the, nope, wait...no....i'm done for..." she sighed and it seemed as if she forfeit the match. 'hmm...wait a second! the Hiryu Korin Dan technique! i'm saved!' she though happily as she looked towards the creature, seeing it's battle aura.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm

I walked towards you as my battle aura was a shifting one between all the elements and sometimes mixing into a cosive unit, it was strong, and flaring out as I moved towards you, but something tiny seemed off about, just a tiny thing though.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next