View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 When It Rains... (For KouzaKai) 

Post When It Rains... (For KouzaKai)
Scurriying for the shelter of a nearby overhead, trembling at the sound of thunder, Violett Small tried desperately to fix her inside-out umbrella.

She'd heard the weather report, and she thought she was prepared for the rain, but the skies opened up so suddenly, and with such ferocity, that now she couldn't for the life of her, understand why she'd even come outside. The umbrella hadn't protected her at all.

Soaked and shivering, she struggled with her ruined umbrella, tiny and helpless before the power of the storm.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 am

Post Re: When It Rains... (For KouzaKai)
From the depths, he came.

The storm had come through as a whimper before this day. Last night, the seas were restless. Seems as if a part of him shared a common feeling with the sea, and he was restless as well.

No matter how deep he swam, no matter where he went, the sea cried out for chaos. Currents were churning, as deep as a thousand fathoms, and Kouzakai could feel it in his gut that, indeed, something was coming.

The last storm he bought along with him came at the same time as his return to his island home, shortly after a self-imposed expedition he's made sometime long ago. Though unclear, somehow this storm had a similar reason and the reason was that something inside him was stirring, awakened, and it bought along the power of this storm as well.

Thunder cracked as his lean, muscular form walked ashore from the sea. Waves crashed onto the shore, mercilessly beating upon it as if it was a tribal summons. The creature paid no mind to the howling winds, the whipping rain, the violent white-water. All he cared about was the calming down of his soul, and come what may he will find ways to calm it down.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 am
Profile YIM

Violett backed up against the wall, drenched to the bone, struggling with her little blue umbrella.

Her glasses were covered with water, effectively blinding her, her hair was plastered to her head with water, and she would have to have picked today to go without a bra, leaving her pink nipples, stiffened by the cold rain that the wind blew straight at her, easily visible through the thin white fabric of her blouse as it clung to her petite chest.

"Nothing should be out in this weather," she said ruefully as she made a pitiful attempt to wring some of the water out of her uniform's skirt.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:34 am

Kouzakai made his way towards the island, not knowing which way was which and where was where. All he knew was that the call inside of him was stirring all too painfully, and he needed to release it and soon.

The trees swayed at the mercy of the winds, and the rain whipped everything into a moshpit of wetness. People were scurrying to get inside, so it can be forgiven that, in that moment, they did not see the tracks that the beast made when he walked the muddy pathway to the middle of the island, and into the area where the forest's edge meets the civilized parts of the school.

Lo and behold, a figure was visible just a few meters away from him, partly obscured by leaves as green as his scale. She was cowering under the cover of a shed, her clothes all drenched in rain.

There was a reason why this storm was called upon, and once he saw, he had no doubts there really was.

The uniform did little to cover whatever she had underneath, and underneath was a show of which no one would ever see if not forcibly done. He was lucky; the girl seemed to have little regard for clothing, and looking at her, the way her pink nipples jutted out fiercely from her pert chest was so out of place with the aura she was exuding. Short of saying she was a prude, Kouzakai thought there might be something that did not meet the eye with this girl.

However, he banished this thoughts, as it became clear to him that he had begun to stalk an unwary quarry and it was time to satiate his hunger for nubile, female flesh.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:40 am
Profile YIM

Staring out through the haze of water, Violett blinked. She could have sworn she heard something.

"Hello? Anyone?"

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:32 am

Ah, the plot thickens.

She could've seen Kouzakai with her own two eyes, but he guessed both had bad vision, hence the glasses. He could hide here forever, but the power of the hunger was so overwhelming. Just as he felt it intensify, so did the storm. The winds doubled their strength, the ocean surges were almost akin to mini tsunamis that sea creatures were mercilessly washed ashore.

Her glasses were badly fogged up and that explained why she could not see him. Then again it was these petite girls that were so delightful, they were almost like little sushis in which, when you bit, you would be surprised that there was a lot more to them than 'size'.

And Kouzakai was feeling terribly hungry right now.

Thus, in the middle of the raging storm, he stood up, and walked toward her, his massive frame engulfing her small, shivering form. Hoping against hope that her glasses would never even help, he would just register as some dark, human sized object walking towards her...albeit like a really tall athlete.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:40 am
Profile YIM

Shuddering from the fear and the cold, Violett walked on, confused.

"Thought I heard someone..."

Looking back over her shoulder, Violett gasped, seeing the large, blurry sihoutte through the rippling coat of water that the storm oured over her glasses. It could have been another student... Violett was pretty much looking at the world through a waterfall... but she raised her umbrella to defend herself, hoping it would do better at protecting her from an attacker than it did against the rain.

"Who are you?"

Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:27 am

This presented a dilemma for the monster. He knew speaking would only do two things: one, this girl would be frightened and run away, knowing that this guy was not exactly 'human'; and two, this guy had been in the rain for so long, his normal baritone voice had become deathly with cold, and had become something like that of a monster's. Since his voice did sound as if it's coming from a very deep part of the ocean, submerged in pressure and withstanding it.

But never mind that, he was starting to get accustomed to all this rain, and he was feeling unlike he had ever felt before. The beat of the rain upon his chiseled, lean frame was like the assault of thousands of life-giving serums. He felt like he was at home, as if he was in the water. His scales, which only becomes blue whenever he was swimming in the ocean, or when he felt comfortable, were a very perfect shade of blue, much like when he first came here before.

And if she ran away...this storm would be his ally in stopping her petite form.

It did not help that he was distracted by her pink nipples as she walked, the wet uniform playing her wares so vividly that it helped to paint a very erotic picture of her in the monster's mind. A picture which, he was sure, would have him in it a little bit later.

The moment of truth, as she walked and stopped just in front of him, shielding her frame with only an umbrella.

"I-I...I'm lost." he said.

And then, silence.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:36 am
Profile YIM

"What do you.... Eep!"

Quickly, she covered her chest with her arm, glaring through the puddles on her glasses at the newcomer... She was mostly blind, but the wavering silhoutte she could make out clearly wasn't human, and she was prepared to swing the umbrella, but didn't make any openly hostile moves... Whatever this thing was, she didn't want to provoke it.

"Um... Let's try that again... Not that it matters, you probably hink mammals are gross, but just in case, one arm's staying here over my chest and I'm not taking any chances! Some of the things here are really, REALLY nasty! Um... No offense, it's just.... Um... Are you sick? Do you need a doctor?"

Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:08 pm

He almost laughed, as he heard her words, the pressure almost too great that he almost lost his bearing.

Sick?

Oh yeah, he had a different kind of sickness alright, and she was the only antidote available that he could see for miles around. The choice of words she used were, apparently, right on the dot, though in a sicker sense, for him.

Though of course, in his mind, there seems to be a constant nagging that this girl had a vague idea of what he might be, judging by the way she covered her bosom like that, and the way she talked. But he could play gentle and coy...and afterwards, reap his reward. There was a lot that he could do.

" Mammals?"

He was perplexed, thinking 'bout a lot of things leaves him perplexed. Though he thought she might have a rough picture, that may not be completely so. That remark that there were a lot of them out there...and she did not include him to them...that just made things difficult.

" Well...ah...lost, yes. I am lost, as you can see." He spoke. " And I believe you can help me find shelter, seeing that you know more about these parts than I do."

Preferably, somewhere wet, damp...and secluded.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:22 am
Profile YIM

Violett started backing away slowly, umbrella still raised.

"You...sound kind of like a reptile... I guess... And humans are mammals and not reptiles... You don't know much science, do you?"

She sighed, not trusting the creature fully but not wanting to turn him away if he needed help, either.

"There's an old story about a scorpion that comes to mind... I'll take you somewhere warm and dry, but keep your appendages to yourself, got it?"

Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:26 am

It was really hard to try and do what she wanted. She already knew he wasn't...human...that much was clear. She already knew he was something else, yet that did not stop her from continuing to speak with him, nor continuing to help...or be in his view...

" So you know already, huh..." he spoke." You are mistaken for taking me not to be a creature of decent reasoning, since I am, and I do what 'mammals' and 'reptiles' are. I am no reptile, surely."

" I am...something else, altogether."

Silently, he walked along with her, still riding trickery and connivance. He would get her, no matter what happened, no matter what the cost.

And yet, that did not stop him from trying to speak with her...get a 'connection' between them, so to speak.

" And what happened to you, that you might be trapped here, under this blinding rain?" he spoke.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:02 am
Profile YIM

"I bought a cheap umbrella," Violett replied matter-of-factly, heading towards the gym. "And I'm not dumb either, of course I know. I'm half-expecting you to throw me to the ground right here and now, but..."

Violett sighed.

"... If you're not lying, then I have have to help... And if you are lying, why would you be waiting? I'm blind, soaked, and helpless... Why wait until I'm somewhere where I won't catch pneumonia?"

Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:08 pm

They trudged the wet path, with Kouzakai trailing behind, slowly watching the girl lead the way into somewhere drier...yet this meant the rain, and the water, would stop. Kouzakai paid no mind though...there were more important things than sustenance, and he was a bit hungrier than before.

" You see.." he began.

" I require...a lot more than just things I want to do to you. Of course you are right about those things." he said, watching her movements for changes." but right now I need to be civilized. There is something happening to me..."

The storm grew with intensity as his hunger grew. Some of the roofing got torn off the bulidings, and they were hurtling missiles. Kouzakai deflected them with ease.

"...and unless you help me with it, the storm WON'T stop. There is something I cannot explain happening to me. And now...well...whether you cooperate or not, I will have you." Kouzakai's tentacles flared out as he began to walk a bit quicker to catch up with the girl.

No more niceties, it was time for action.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:34 pm
Profile YIM

Violett turned, shuddering softly. She looked deep into where she thought his eyes were and opened her mouth, stammering as she tried to organize her thoughts. Before she could find her words, however, a massivegust of wind swept her off her feet, leaving her sprawled out face-down on the ground.

"... I can't risk not trusting you about this. If you're telling the truth, we'll all die, and if you're lying... Why would you do this on purpose? I don't know... but... If I give in, if I do what you want... It'll stop. Everybody lives."

Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next