View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Exploring A Spring (For KouzaKai) 

Post Re: Exploring A Spring (For KouzaKai)
Saira writhed some more, still trying to escape, as the creature brought her back into the water. It was then, as she was held by the slick, tough flesh of the tentacle (which felt somewhat... icky against her leg, as far as she thought), that she saw it. As best she could in the twilight, and with no glasses on...

So the girl squinted, trying to get an idea of what had grabbed her. Something large, rough, hulking... strange. A strange creature... But it was more than just a creature, as the sound of a voice came from it, even if it seemed to come from everywhere. It could talk?! What the hell is this thing?! With defiance, but also fear in her voice, Saira yelled back at the thing.

"Who... What... What are you?! What do you want with me?!"

There were a few stock replies, it seemed, for this kind of thing. There was the angered curse - when the girl just wanted to kill the thing for trying to attack her, when she was that damn violent. Then there was the begging and pleading for her life, for those so meek that their fear overpowered their shock and outrage. Saira fit into the third category - the ones that were so surprised and bewildered that they couldn't go without knowing - what, who, why...

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:32 pm

Kouzakai rose up from the lagoon in the same fashion as a mythical sea monster, inspiring fear in the hearts of men, striking a distant discord with those who see him in all his glory. Green moss covered scales gleamed in the sick light of the rising moon; his breath cast mini-steams in the cold evening air. He was a towering 7 feet and 5 inches, and his body was lean and muscular. He dwarfed the girl by a good size, so much so that she looked petite when compared with him...

Then again, beside him, they all looked petite.

" Well, well." he spoke, relishing the moment and taking care not to loosen the binds that tied the girl." Forgive me for intruding so rudely upon your alone time, but it appeared to me as if you could use a little company."

He had an even better view, right now as he looked down on her. She was caramel colored, all right...but at this vantage point, her curves, her bosom, her legs, everything presented themselves at a much better view right now that she's in front of him. He could not help but salivate, but quickly regained his composure.

" I'm sorry about that." he spoke, smiling, although it looked more like smirking. " The air does something to my mouth, it makes the steam turn into water."

He crouched down low.

" I'm Kouzakai." he said. " I believe this is the first time I've seen you around here, little explorer."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Saira was, if it were possible, more confused by the monster suddenly not just talking, but talking politely. This had a much stronger effect than just the fake-out grab from earlier. Doubt as to the fear she had almost surfaced. But... she knew better than that. This could just be a ploy of some sort. But she wasn't able to get herself out of that grip just by flailing - that Saira made sure to stop. Her voice when she spoke seemed... reasonably suspicious.

"Well, Kouzakai..." She resisted the urge to add an 'if that's your real name', and continued, "...Your idea of company... is... downright uncomfortable. I was just relaxing, and then you did your whole terror from the deep routine. What exactly do you have in mind?"

Saira's chest heaved slightly from nervousness, as well as from coming down from all of that flailing around earlier. At least she wasn't completely worn out! But... she still was nervously holding the rocks behind her with her hands, and sitting there, now with bent knees - mostly closed except for a small tantalizing glimps of the bikini bottom below.

...Waiting...

Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:09 am

Kouzakai smiled.

" Funny you should ask."

The grip on her ankle hasn't loosened the least tiny bit, but it was gentle enough to be too tight, nor was it tight enough to be too painful. No, he just wanted to make sure that his prey would not escape him, and do the stupid thing of running in this dark forest. Although he was accustomed to tracking prey in dark places...well...nighttime presents more competition than ever.

A tentacle moved forth slowly, and distraction does its job as the girl acted as if she did not see the tentacle, let alone notice that it was toying with the straps that held her bikini top in a fairly decent place, as much as it can allow. Oh, no, this was part of the monster's plan, after all. To draw her straps down slowly, and to savor the slow stripping of such a delectable morsel.

A few minutes later, he had her straps halfway down her arms, with the nipples themselves threatening to peek out of the constraining garment. Now it would be a surprise if the girl did not even notice THIS.

" I could not help it, that is the way I do things around here." he said, smiling and offering a corteous bow, all done with camouflaged jeering." And it's not my fault if I do like to lace things with a little flair for the dramatic."

" As for what I have in mind..." he said, licking his lips. " ...if I'm correct in thinking that you have only been recently in this island, then, you have NO idea what I have in mind."

Each minute only serves to make things more and more exciting.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:23 am
Profile YIM

Saira stared down the monster as best she could as he grandstanded. Flair for the dramatic? What was he on about? This got stranger and stranger. What was this thing after?! She was still unsure, and she had this lurking sense that it was definitely not going to be good.

But then... she felt something itch, and was about to raise a hand to scratch it, when she looked and realized what had felt so wrong. A tentacle was lowering her bikini strap! And then, suddenly... ideas jumped through her head, and the chain of thoughts jumped to the conclusion. He... it... whatever... was going to... Saira had trouble even comprehending it!

"...My god. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod."

Panic immediately set in, but this time, Saira didn't flail like mad. She reached back with her arms - neglecting, sadly, the tentacle right nearby - and pulled with as much might as she could against the stones below her, trying to wrench her body away and out of Kouzakai's grip. One thing she didn't know was how strong his grip was. She would... she would have to stop if she was in danger of losing a leg!

...Though if she did, then she'd lose something else...

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 am

A smile.

Kouzakai let his tongue out in the night air, as the sun had completely gone down and the night had begun. A night of differences...pleasure for this monster, and definitely terror for the girl...but he hoped to change that notion. Or no...he definitely will change that notion, just that he needed a few more time to prepare everything else.

He was getting impatient, though. The girl's squirming form had caused more and more of her garments to come undone, showing more than this scholar-type would allow. It was always such a delight to see someone so seemingly educated in such a state...and much more so later.

He flickered his tongue around much like a serpent, though of course his tongue was serpentine in appearance.

" My, my..."
he said, speaking in a drawling fashion. " I'm so sorry for that rude display of wanton carnality. It seems that I'm forgetting my manners..."

More squirming, but he knew she was smart. If she kept that on, she will only break one of her legs, and thus cause some more impediments as to her escape from this place. Yet of course...would he even consider letting her escape.

" Well now, where were we?"
he said, disregarding her panic stricken kicks and struggles to free herself of the binding tentacle. " Ah, yes...company."

He started walking towards her, getting out of the water and even more so imposing his size and height over her seemingly petite form.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:46 am
Profile YIM

Saira still squirmed, but her motions seemed to weaken over time. She began to realize that yes, that thing's grip on her was too strong. And she also realized that there was no way she could outrun it on only one leg - she wasn't used to that kind of pain anyway, it'd slow her down even more!

So the girl was left with a slow crawl, ineffectual as anything, eventually stopping altogether when she reached the limit of the tentacle. Strange violet eyes stared up at the beast slowly advancing on her, as the girl began actually whimpering in fear. And she was shaking, as her top slid a bit from all the moving around, showing more of the breasts they were holding back - and likewise her bottoms also shifted, getting bunched up, revealing slight (and somewhat trimmed for bikini fit!) hair all around it, a tantalizingly close thing to what those bottoms were actually hiding...

All the while, though, Saira seemed to have realized she wasn't able to fend off Kouzakai just now. Even if she had a chance later, she was in no condition to fight him off from here! Not only that but she was still terrified of the truth... No mere words would hide that from her...

Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Kouzakai silently reeled in his catch, drooling his way through as he slowly dragged his prey through the water, closer to him...though in a gentle fashion, albeit.

This way of acquisition made her only unravel like a wildflower before his eyes. She was akin to a very beautiful bloom in a rainforest full of wild animals, and her skin was glistening. She was glistening. She reeked of fear, of hatred, and of bewilderment. He loved what he was seeing, he LIKED what he was seeing. She was becoming something of a superstar.

" Heh, heh..."

That unintelligible guffaw was the only thing he could even utter at such a moment, since he was in the process of reeling in a catch. Her garments were all starting to unravel, opening possibilities of an even greater thing waiting for him, something which he knew would be of a great help in obtaining pleasure.

" Come here, girl..."

At last, after a few more entangled straps, and a painful erection later, she was at his feet.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:51 am
Profile YIM

Those eyes stared up again, as Saira was drawn finally to the feet of the gigantic monster. She was... fearful, the fear was clear in her eyes. She wasn't broken yet, there was still some sense of grit, but it was quiet, fading - the fear was indeed strong within her. The tears starting to form around her eyes attested to that! ...And the soft whimpering, as she tried to close her eyes, but seemed to be straining against her own terrified curiosity - like a trainwreck, she could not look away.

The girl laid back, holding herself up with her arms set behind her back. The bikini top was woefully out of place, and the bottom was just as bunched as before. The top had actually migrated even lower, actually allowing her right nipple to poke out, resting atop the edge of a garment barely holding from sheer tension. But even the nipple that wasn't covered was visible, poking at the fabric - whether from adrenaline or something else, Saira's nipples were very hard indeed, at this point. And all the while, her voice could be heard, low...

"N-no, please don't..."

Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Archaeologists tended to be the best at thinking out things in situations like these, when most everything seemed to fail and there were no more solutions left. But whatever solution that was still had to be learned...for this was a first for Saira, unfortunately so, and was something that was still to be 'experienced'.

" Look here, girl." he spoke with such force and seriousness not yet seen previously in this scene. " We could benefit from this, both of us. I have no desire for your death, but as for other things..."

Her top looked miserable, a nipple poking out, restricted by the fringes of her top from fully popping out of its place. It was engorged with blood, and was an angry light brown tone, as if drawing Kouzakai in to pick a fight with it. Yet Kouzakai welcomed such, and actually aimed to 'ease' its predicament, by untying the knot that held her top in place, at the back...and slowly taking it off of her.

Her breasts popped out in their full glory, kissed by the night sky, asa they were freed from the garment. By then Kouzakai had lifted the girl up to his eye level.

"...I only desire your body, see..."

Two tentacles began a gentle flicking motion against her nipples, even as two went down, and freed the knots which tied her bikini in place. It fell down effortlessly, revealing a neatly trimmed mound which pointed to her glistening sex...as if showing the way to where all the hidden treasures lay undiscovered.

"...and this is what I mean by both of us benefitting from this. I could take you, and you could just...lie back...and enjoy."

It was hard keeping a formal face and tone when you were faced with such caramel-colored beauty.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:19 pm
Profile YIM

Saira gaped at Kouzakai, almost shocked at more than just the situation she was in... but the creature's sheer audacity to ask! She blinked, eyes, mouth - her whole face incredulous. She was so surprised - or scared - that she didn't make a move to cover herself, though. And... she began to gasp slightly from the sensation against her nipples, the sensitive little nubs distracting her somewhat.

"Y-you WHAT?! You want me to just... To..."

The girl stared ahead for a moment, not sure how to even process this. It wanted to... but it asked... it was like a crude afterthought to a rape, as if to make it any better by seeing if she'd say yes! Did this thing want to delude itself into thinking it had a conscience somehow? She... didn't understand, and shook her head at her own internal monologue.

"I... I can't, it's... it's not right. You're - ah - not even human, you... even if you were, I don't know you... you forced me - oh - into this... how can I possibly agree to this?! You can't just grab people and expect them to be - aah - INTO that!"

Despite her bluster, her outrage, the Egyptian girl was still shaking. She was not necessarily as strong as she was trying to act... And the attentions already given to her by the tentacles weren't helping the facade either.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:05 pm

" As if you have a choice to resist..." the monster said with a smile.

Immediately, tentacles bound feet and hands together, securely so that even the tiniest bit of movement was to be done with monumental effort. Kouzakai, however, liked seeing the girl stretched even just a bit. This gave her breasts a gravity-defyin pose, stretched taut and upright.

Tentacles started crawling all over them, caressing the tight skin, flicking against nipples as they started standing up, defying even their owner's orders and her pleas and facade.

" Nowhere to go, nothing to do but agree." he said, smiling evilly.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:49 am
Profile YIM

And monumental though the difficulty was, Saira certainly tried to move. Her torso shifted, her body stretched and bent ever so slightly, but... for naught. There was indeed no way she could resist, not with tentacles that strong holding her tight! And... the attention to her breasts just made it worse, as she shivered from the new sensations. The girl's voice was fraught with interruptions because of that, and seemed... now more fearful, meek - she seemed to have convinced herself that KouzaKai was at least right about her inability to escape.

"I... I can't - ah - escape. J-ah-j-just get it over with... I - oh - have no way to stop you..."

Even with her defiance cruelly swept away, Saira didn't want to give this monster the impression she wanted this. She was just giving up, to avoid getting hurt... Even though her mind was still trying to understand what she was feeling, the new pleasures he was giving her - she always heard about sex but never felt it before. But... but... why this way?

Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:14 pm

Kouzakai smiled.

It's as if the girl had fallen down to her knees and begged for her life, but he knew she really had no choice. He was not letting go, not in the least, and there was no way in hell he was going to fail this one this quick.

Mouth now ever more watering, the creature paid no attention to pleas of mercy and the begging to get things over quick. This was going to be a very long night, and he wanted something to do for the night to come. He wanted to...well, come. And he wanted to do it real nice, and real slow. He was going to take his sweet time and savour her fear.

Tentacles began to wake up, alive once more after so long a dormant stay inside his scale receptacles, and began to make themselves felt against the increasingly taut skin of the girl's breasts. Each heave made them impressive, and the hardening of her nipples were so wonderful it made him hunger for her all the more.

Pretty soon, the night air will be filled with the sound of melodious love making. Although forced, the sound will be music to his ears...and fuel for his passion.

Kouzakai drew her close and started to lick from her temple down to her neck.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:52 am
Profile YIM

Saira cringed slightly, feeling disgusted at being licked by such a strange creature. But... even in the cringing, she felt those sensations, the creeping feeling of pleasure. It was different, unexpected, and it made the girl shudder even as the attention to the breasts made her moan. But in the moonlight, she still glistened, with water and sweat alike, as tongue and tentacles worked their ministrations.

The moans had gotten a sense of rhythm - albeit not volume - from the heaving breast motions, and even her torso, her hips began moving, as if that rhythm was being heard by all of her body. And then... the tongue moved far enough down, and the tone changed suddenly, as she made an exclamation, her voice wavering very rapidly from the feeling of it.

"A-a-aa-a-aah! I-it-it feels str-a-ange! Ah!"

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next